It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The best of Bush: Bushisms or Freudian slips?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 13 2008 @ 04:05 PM
link   

The true legacy of George W Bush, the Moron in Chief of the USA was his mangling of the English language, littered with Freudian sliups, it is a wonder he was elected Twice, oh yeah right HE WASN'T!

posted on Nov, 13 2008 @ 04:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by setfree
it is a wonder he was elected Twice, oh yeah right HE WASN'T!

Uhhh yes he was. He was elected in 2000 when he defeated Algore, and in 2004 when he defeated John Kerry.

The 2000 election was close and Algore's failure to carry his homestate of Tennessee cost him the election. That's pretty sad...even McCain carried his homestate of Arizona. It's pretty sad that the people you once represented rejects you. Just about as sad as not knowing who won the last two Presidential elections.

I can't wait until 4 years when we have some similar clips of Lord President Obama. Wait...that probably won't happen...because to criticize Obama is racist.

[edit on 13-11-2008 by RRconservative]

posted on Nov, 13 2008 @ 04:25 PM
link   
W was a funny president but what we needed was a leader.He didnt give us that.Even thou I didnt vote for him calling him a moron is a little to much. Funny idiot is a more like it.

posted on Nov, 13 2008 @ 04:27 PM
link   
reply to post by RRconservative

Wow you really like sticking to the same points over and over again. What about all the news papers and media outlets that said Al Gore in fact won florida? Only reason Bush won is because the supreme court stopped the counting and you know it.

It's good this guy will still be on the national stage =D.

That's my favorite freudian slip of bushes.

[edit on 13-11-2008 by djpaec]

posted on Nov, 13 2008 @ 04:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by djpaec

Wow you really like sticking to the same points over and over again. What about all the news papers and media outlets that said Al Gore in fact won florida? Only reason Bush won is because the supreme court stopped the counting and you know it.

Some people fall for the MSM bias, and believe every word the say. Some distrust the MSM and look to challenge their biased reporting. I fall into the latter category.

Just like the people who are controlled by the MSM, you believe Florida was the deciding state. I, however know that if you are running for President and you cannot win your homestate, a state you once represented as Senator, you are probably better off not being President.

If Algore wins Tennessee, Florida would not have even been reported on. No Recount, No Outrage, and we would have went to bed on election night knowing the Algore was to be the next President. Algore could not do it.

Even McCain won his homestate of Arizona, can you imagine the embarrassment he would have suffered if he didn't?

posted on Nov, 13 2008 @ 04:48 PM
link   
Glorifying mediocrity whilst holding the highest post in the country is shameful. I am glad he is gone. He was funny, Yeah.. he created one hilarious mess... I am sure we are all laughing seeing this country go down the drain.

posted on Nov, 13 2008 @ 05:03 PM
link   
Personally I find all his little slip-ups, well maybe not all but most of them, to be quite funny. The last 8 years haven't been funny, but surely we can all admit that all his little mix-ups in his speeches are amusing. The man is a horrid public speaker, but the videos posted are pretty funny.

posted on Nov, 13 2008 @ 06:00 PM
link   
President Bush will be remembered as the greatest president in the history of America! Obama will be remembered as the worst president in America's history you heard it here first folks

posted on Nov, 13 2008 @ 06:28 PM
link   
@RRconservative

No you wont get this from Obama in 4 years time, not because it would be Racist but because Obama is not a blithering idiot like Bush is.

I take your point about Al Gores homestate but he still got more of the popular vote which I know does not mean much in the US as it is not a true Democracy. But you do realise that the 2000 Election was awarded to Bush by the Supreme Court!

posted on Nov, 13 2008 @ 06:30 PM
link   
ok ok so this isin't something he said but rather did...

posted on Nov, 13 2008 @ 07:16 PM
link   

top topics

join