OH MY GOD!!! Proof we are being watched

page: 1
0
<<   2  3  4 >>

log in

join

posted on Mar, 31 2004 @ 07:11 PM
link   
OH MY GOD!!!!!!!

Proof we are being watched!!!!!!!!!

I noticed this strange page on DJDOHBOYs web site . it was just a blank page????
But there is a small black dot in the centre of the screen!!! I clicked it and it asked me for a password????? I have no idea about hacking so I asked one of my friends from school who is into computers to look into it and he found a username and password!!!!!

Username: dod1404
Password: networkaware

TAKE A LOOK AT IT!!!!!!!!!!!

also look at the "further information" page, the button is at the bottom of the page!!!!

We are being watched!!!!!!!




posted on Mar, 31 2004 @ 07:18 PM
link   
SpittinCobra ICM, SATMON, UNASSESED

SATMON = Movements Monitored (Satellite)
ICM = Internet Connection Monitored

Wow... I wonder what i am doing right.



posted on Mar, 31 2004 @ 07:25 PM
link   
i like that, has put a smile to my face



posted on Mar, 31 2004 @ 07:27 PM
link   
this can't be real

my movements are monitored by an operative? my parents are paying jacked up taxes to pay for this??

*EDIT: This isn't real, you don't need a password to get to the site:

homepage.ntlworld.com...
[Edited on 3-31-2004 by insite]



posted on Mar, 31 2004 @ 07:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by insite
this can't be real

my movements are monitored by an operative? my parents are paying jacked up taxes to pay for this??


I know its bull crap.



posted on Mar, 31 2004 @ 07:28 PM
link   
all right spittin cobra what the heck is going on???

tell us!!!



posted on Mar, 31 2004 @ 07:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by watcheroftheskies
all right spittin cobra what the heck is going on???

tell us!!!


The DoD cant be stopped



posted on Mar, 31 2004 @ 07:30 PM
link   
Ehhh... no. They's just messing with your mind.



posted on Mar, 31 2004 @ 07:32 PM
link   
what do you meant the dod cant be stopped
what is it???



posted on Mar, 31 2004 @ 07:32 PM
link   
Byrd, that is very real, i dont know what you are talking about.



posted on Mar, 31 2004 @ 07:34 PM
link   
Alright, insite is the most gullible person on the planet.



posted on Mar, 31 2004 @ 07:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by insite
Alright, insite is the most gullible person on the planet.


Really, do share.



posted on Mar, 31 2004 @ 07:36 PM
link   
I read the whole website.

[Edited on 3-31-2004 by insite]



posted on Mar, 31 2004 @ 07:37 PM
link   
Oh.... I knew that........LMAO



posted on Mar, 31 2004 @ 07:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by Ace_Rimmer
OH MY GOD!!!!!!!

Proof we are being watched!!!!!!!!!

I noticed this strange page on DJDOHBOYs web site . it was just a blank page????
But there is a small black dot in the centre of the screen!!! I clicked it and it asked me for a password????? I have no idea about hacking so I asked one of my friends from school who is into computers to look into it and he found a username and password!!!!!

Username: dod1404
Password: networkaware

TAKE A LOOK AT IT!!!!!!!!!!!

also look at the "further information" page, the button is at the bottom of the page!!!!

We are being watched!!!!!!!


I'm not sure I fully understand how this is proof, does every webpage have a login page like that or something..?



posted on Mar, 31 2004 @ 07:39 PM
link   
I think this link pretty much disproves this whole theory:

homepage.ntlworld.com...



posted on Mar, 31 2004 @ 07:39 PM
link   
I'm absolutely floored by the amount of work that went into this. Very impressive. It worked like a charm on me.


[Edited on 3-31-2004 by insite]



posted on Mar, 31 2004 @ 07:43 PM
link   
I'm glad I'm not on that list...



posted on Mar, 31 2004 @ 07:43 PM
link   
hehe, I couldn't stop myself

but, I do agree that DJDOHBOY did put a lot of work into an April Fools Day joke.



posted on Mar, 31 2004 @ 07:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheBandit795
I'm glad I'm not on that list...


I can put you on the list if you would like!





new topics
top topics
 
0
<<   2  3  4 >>

log in

join