It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I'm going to Panama, what can I do for ATS?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 13 2008 @ 01:27 AM
link   
I'm going to panama, not everyone gets to go there, and even those that do probably don't do it often. I was just wondering if there is anything I can do for ATS?

UFO hotspots?
CIA strongholds?
Chupacabra?

I don't really have any good reason to be going there, so i think tracking down and finally putting to rest at least these ongoing conspiracies and possibly a few others shouldn't be that hard to work into the game plan.

I'm equiped with a sony dsc r1 and the new sony handicam with the 1080 hd.....touch screen yadda yadda....

So ATS?
What can I do for you?

posted on Nov, 13 2008 @ 02:29 AM
link   
Duty free clothes $$ for all ATS members

I havent heard about the chupacabra in Panama

posted on Nov, 13 2008 @ 03:27 AM
link   
Can you please verify McCain's birth certificate is valid and he was in fact born in Panama?

Seriously, this is quite awesome of you to offer to ATS
I can't think of anything at the moment though. Nothing comes to mind for Panama

posted on Nov, 13 2008 @ 03:29 AM
link   
reply to post by liquidsmoke206

Have a good time and hook up with some hot, young latinas for me.

Sorry, not a one liner.

posted on Nov, 13 2008 @ 10:16 AM
link   
Remember in spanish speaking countries UFO = OVNI.

Don't get so loaded you can't film.

posted on Nov, 13 2008 @ 11:22 AM
link   
Duty free clothes.....hmmm....I usually don't bring back a lot of gifts or souvenirs from my travels. Even with duty free prices, I'm liable to go broke, so I don't see this one happening. However if you are desperate for some new t shirts might I recommend these shirts. Wear these shirts!

I could attempt to solve the John McCain mystery, but he's not gonna be pres, so does it really matter?

Hot young latinas huh? Been there done that. Sounds like fun, but I think my GF might object.

OVNI's, good call...I'll make a note of that. My Spanish is pretty good, but I expect to use a lot of English as is the case with most places in the world tat I been.

Well this is a good start, but I'd like to hear some more ideas. Running out of time, my plane leaves at 6:15 AM fri from Seattle.

posted on Nov, 13 2008 @ 11:29 AM
link   

how cool are you? to offer this to your ATS friends.

since we seem to have a handle on existing conspiracies. maybe you could start some new ones. bring back a new conspiracy. that would entertain us for a while.

have a great trip! enjoy and be safe.

posted on Nov, 13 2008 @ 11:34 AM
link   
how cool am I?

I wish I could answer that, but the internet doesn't have enough bandwidth to really do my response any justice.

I'll try and dig up some new conspiracies, get involved in some ongoing ones, or maybe just start my own. I can give a full report in a couple weeks.

posted on Nov, 13 2008 @ 12:48 PM
link   
Don't come back with footage like this...

Looks fake to me, but it's all over the net.

posted on Nov, 13 2008 @ 12:56 PM
link   
Can you bring me back some sticky that would be mighty cool of you and of course i would share it

posted on Nov, 13 2008 @ 12:56 PM
link   
Hmmm... tell them we've decided to take the canal back and you're there to collect the tolls.

Seriously thought - I took a look and outside of a mystery illness awihle back I didn't find too much going on down there. But they solved that.

posted on Nov, 13 2008 @ 09:44 PM
link   
well we could always use some good news... like Start a War or a Revolution... or something ... dramatic... you know to get any press anymore it has to be total Drama like Paris Hilton missed her period or something serious like that... have a nice a trip and the Red or the Gold is excellent - I recommend them both..

posted on Nov, 13 2008 @ 09:44 PM
link   
well we could always use some good news... like Start a War or a Revolution... or something ... dramatic... you know to get any press anymore it has to be total Drama like Paris Hilton missed her period or something serious like that... have a nice a trip and the Red or the Gold is excellent - I recommend them both..

posted on Nov, 13 2008 @ 10:00 PM
link   
I hope you have a safe trip. I wish I were going with you.

Originally posted by WisdomInChains
Can you bring me back some sticky that would be mighty cool of you and of course i would share it

Gotta love the sharing attitude!

posted on Nov, 13 2008 @ 10:53 PM
link   
See if you can get an interview with a dude named Manuel Antonio Noriega, and ask him if he's ever been to Mena Ak. or hung out with ole Bush Sr. or Barry Seal... man, that would be a great thread for ATS. If that guy would talk, the things he could spill would make Iran Contra seem like a Dr. Suess book.

posted on Nov, 13 2008 @ 11:10 PM
link   
Ummm.....Create a Flat Stanley and write ATS on him and take pictures of him on your trip

Flat Stanley

[edit on 11/13/2008 by greeneyedleo]

posted on Nov, 13 2008 @ 11:20 PM
link   
Help me find somewhere to move...

Have fun and a safe trip!

posted on Nov, 14 2008 @ 12:44 AM
link   
noriega is in prison in florida no?

Well I'm leaving a few hours, hopefully I come back with something really cool.

thanks to everyone who has wished me a good trip.

posted on Nov, 14 2008 @ 12:50 AM
link   
reply to post by liquidsmoke206

I want a t-shirt.

Sorry but I absolutely positively could not resist.

posted on Nov, 14 2008 @ 01:05 AM
link   
a t shirt?

You can either check my link a few posts back or....I can send you whichever one i wear the most in panama, before i wash it of course.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join