It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Past the tipping point...

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 12 2008 @ 04:16 PM
link   
It seems to me that we here in the States have been sitting by watching the takeover of our government for the past couple of decades. At what point do admit that we have let this once free land be taken over by tyrants. We better do some brainstorming to figure out a way to educate the masses, who seem clueless to our situation. The third party turnout for the election was terrible. I had pretty high hopes, but at the end of the night was shocked at the number of votes these two jokers got. We had 5 or 6 choices in my state. I am thinking about trying to call some of my local talk radio stations to educate people about their slave masters. Any more ideas to try to enlighten the ignorant? Are our numbers really that small?

posted on Nov, 12 2008 @ 04:36 PM
link   
You're lucky. I live in Oklahoma and we could only vote for McCant or NObama. I would have Ron Paul as my president any day. But these posers we have nowadays? Not my leaders.

I do get some strange faces when I talk to people about this type of thing. Especially here in college. I would say 90% are Obama sheeple. Class was actually interesting today when we were talking about some of his policies, people didnt believe me until I got out the laptop. The looks on their faces was pretty hilarious. I guess from now on they might do some research before they play follow the leader again. Probably not, but one can hope.

posted on Nov, 12 2008 @ 04:49 PM
link   
I don't think there's really anything we can do. The only way to educate the masses is by media or education and since the bad guys control both, it's a bitch of a job. Bottom line is, everyone has to wake up. On their own. And it's happening but gradually.

posted on Nov, 12 2008 @ 05:22 PM
link   
it's true that we have to 'pick our battles'; personally, I'm not in a position to speak out in my workplace about the follies and corrupions of my current social/political situation and fake 2-party system.. it's a delicate issue, unless many of us are willing to lose our jobs and go fighting in the streets...

meanwhile, let's choose our battles wisely, and make the difference we can with our efforts and actions..

I recently redirected my finances such that they are not in the hands of the major banks..

I campaigned for Baldwin/Nader/McKinney -- I too was shocked at how little their influence turned up in the election results (I suspect media control there... i.e. there is no way that the Ron Paul revolution didn't have more impact than that in the vote count)..

the PTB had to solidify this one for Obama..

all we can do now is hold this guy's feet to the fire; make him work for it!!

posted on Nov, 12 2008 @ 05:29 PM
link   
already an ongoing discussion here
www.abovetopsecret.com...

MODS please merge these threads - it's important
thanks

top topics

join