It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

vibrations .. please reply

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 12 2008 @ 12:01 PM
link   
i know this has been discussed but over the last month or two i feel this vibration.. well i say feel its more like i can hear it, it is the kind of sound that an airaplane high above your head would make but there are no planes
i usually get it late at night sometimes 3 or 4am however ive had it twice today once at 4pm and now around 6pm british time

anybody?

ps i know its not a neighbours radio or a plane above the clouds as i had the exact thing when i stayed at my grandads two weeks ago at the other end of the country

[edit on 12-11-2008 by weneedtoknow]

[edit on 12-11-2008 by weneedtoknow]

posted on Nov, 12 2008 @ 12:36 PM
link   
i dont know if its the same thing, but once every few days or so ill have a vibration in one ear, usually my right ear. its as if there is a a hornet or a dragon fly buzzing me for about 10 seconds, then it goes away.

They have HIGHLY directional Mics that can make sounds appear from "nowhere". they are basically "sound laser guns" and the noise is only reproduced once the wave hits your ear drum, but you would probably notice someone point the 'tube' at you when this happens.

on a probably totally unrelated note, i have seen more comtrails and MUCH more frequent railroad activity over the past two months than i have in the past two years of living at this same place.

posted on Nov, 12 2008 @ 12:42 PM
link   
I may have had the same thing in the past and i had it very frequently and then it went away for a while then back again and so on but i dont have it anymore but ill ask you about it anyway to see if it was like mine

when you start to hear these "vibrations" do you start to lose the ability to move then the sounds gets very high until after about 10 or so seconds it gets to the highest point and then suddenly go away

if it is this im sure you are perfectly safe because thats what happened to me but at the point of when i nearly lost all movement tried soo hgard until i practically burst out of it and i only recall having it a few times in thje future and it felt very weak almost like i broke it

if its not thids can someone u2u me for any advice thanks

posted on Nov, 12 2008 @ 01:33 PM
link   
Could it be them langoliers?

lol sorry can't resist...

posted on Nov, 14 2008 @ 09:32 PM
link   
Hmm, It reminds me of vibrations typically felt during the OBE (out of body experience) process. Keep in mind you dont have to have an OBE to feel these vibrations.

I used to mess with this type of stuff. THe vibrations started for me by them selves. I did some research and it led me to Robert monroes book " Journey out of the body. It actually helped me alot.

As wierd as it may sound I was, well atleast I think I was, able to leave my body voluntarily. But I only did that once. and only about half way out of the body. But that was after months and months of training and experimenting,

here are some links to websites about OBE's plusr rober monroes website.

www.monroeinstitute.com...
tinwiki.org...
en.wikipedia.org...

I really dont know too much about it. I experimented with it some when I was younger. The vibration that I experienced always started out in my head. It felt almost like a pulsing vibration. It didnt hurt, but it was still wierd.

When These vibrations first started happening It scared me a bit. I would fight off the vibrations. I learned to get used to it though. If I did nothing and just let it happen, It would start out at my head and stay their for a bit, then gradually it moved down towards my feet. It went back and forth from my head to my feet for a few minutes then stopped by it self.

Now keep in mind, im not saying that this is what has happened to you for sure, it just reminds me of what I went through.

It was not a negative experience for me at all. I have thought about experimenting with it again.

Anyhow, I am rambling a bit. I just wanted to share this with you. If you ever do see a copy of robert monroe's book "journey out of the body" You should consider buying it. It explains alot. It even goes over The technique robert used to have OBE's. That method worked for me. It talks about experiences he had during OBE's. Even if this isnt what is happening it is a very interesting read.

I hope I helped a bit and didnt make you more confused.

There are plenty of people who know more about OBE's then I do, but I am sure they will find this thread soon enough.

[edit on 14-11-2008 by gimme_some_truth]

posted on Nov, 14 2008 @ 09:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by drsmooth23
i dont know if its the same thing, but once every few days or so ill have a vibration in one ear, usually my right ear. its as if there is a a hornet or a dragon fly buzzing me for about 10 seconds, then it goes away.

Yup you described it pretty well, that's exactly what I get. It happens even when I'm inside my house so that would rule out any sort of directional speaker sort of thing.

My right ear as well, it has only ever been the right ear.

posted on Nov, 14 2008 @ 10:10 PM
link   
I hope this can help a bit. Not exactly the same thing, but close enough IMHO.
www.abovetopsecret.com...

top topics

join