It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Fractal Universe? Look at a brain cell compared to the universe...

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 1 2009 @ 10:37 AM
link   
As Above So Below?

l.yimg.com...

posted on Mar, 1 2009 @ 11:25 AM
link   
reply to post by Karlhungis

I haven't ever heard this theory applied to neurons... I have heard it applied to the nucleus of an atom. If you look at our solar system, it is almost as if the solar system is an atom in the body of a larger entity. I think it's possible, not necessarily definite.

posted on Mar, 1 2009 @ 11:47 AM
link   
Good thread
I was reminded of a recent post by Karl12 that showed a computer generated model of the Universe next to a brain cell.

Fractal and chaos theory is fascinating, but I can't focus through an entire book. I'm much more of a fan of the New Scientist articles. Digestible and pitched at a level that isn't frown inducing.

If anyone wants to kill ten minutes there's The Chaos Game to play. I did it in four moves on the first game...beginners luck. Can't get less than six moves now

posted on Jan, 31 2011 @ 02:44 PM
link   

Here's a thought-

The Universe is a consciousness, our consciousness is a part of that consciousness. Thoughts and life are based on Energy, this is your Creator/God, think of our Spirit/Soul as a part of this Energy. This is what connects us to everything on earth, Mother Nature and The Universe. We are creators/gods in our own right! Religion is designed to destroy this idea!

It's all about our true potential/ christ consciousness!!!

If everything is Energy, then imagine if we could interact with it on another level. whats after tai gong, tai chi and all that!!!??

posted on Feb, 1 2011 @ 04:18 AM
link   

Could just be gravity. At that size I would think Newtonian physics still comes into play.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join