It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Aliens photos?

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 18 2008 @ 03:34 AM
link   
Unfortunately while the modern incantations from Hutchison clearly show deterioration in plausibility, the earlier videos of Hutchison clearly SHOW
metals being ripped apart without intervention by outside devices.

There are also earlier videos that clearly show superfluidic metal
flowing like water within a swirling cup and these claims have
been substantially investigated by accredited personnel
who have WRITTEN substantial reports that show their perplexion
amazement and possible explanations for such phenomenon.

Within the last 3 years, there has been a sudden release of
early declassified material (which I can post!) that show substantial
research and postulations on the effects similar to Hutchison,
but now more plausibly attributed to Pulsed EM fields causing
room-temperature superfluidity, cascading bonding failure and fast
reformation of crystaline microstructures, hysterius in ferro and
ceramic materials, rapid phase change in granular ferro and Yttrium-copper
ceramic materials, and earlier versions of that now wonderful experiment
of floating a frog in an electromagnetic coil.

There is substantial material from the 1970's and to Mid 80's !!!
which indicate SOMEONE was interested in these techniques and effects
and I found one recent patent indicating using the described EM effects
to self-replicate electronic microcircuits at qualities and quantities
UNHEARD OF in modern CMOS production systems.

I have the original patent which has some rather interesting sponsors
so although Mr. Hutchison seems to have "Flaked Out" recently with
weird alien photos and some rather unusual newer videos, his
earlier work does show up that there ARE certain forces that humans
have LITTLE understanding of commercially BUT WHICH HAVE BEEN
investigated quite thoroughly in the classified realm which
have practical application in areas such as metal structures fabrication,
applied and controlled deformability (i.e. flexible and shape shifting wings
and aircraft bodies), braking systems, flexible phase-changing body armour,
dissimilar materials welding and embedding and other esoteric applications.

Not to belittle the point but MANY of you are FAR TOO YOUNG to remember
or understand the cold-war mentality of the 1980's and its MASSIVE
application of SERIOUS money into esoteric research started by then
President Ronald Reagan. In terms of today's dollars, the U.S. defence
budget and classified research budget was TWO to THREE TIMES that
of today's military budgets.

I can assure you that they got their money's worth in those days
due to the hyper-sensitivity of that time period to the very real
threat of attack and domination by the massively powerful
Soviet Union and it's also extremely formidable military
research and development machine!

Basically we were running scared and we held NOTHING BACK
and pulled out ALL the stops to find and FUND ANYTHING that
might give us that military edge...just so you young'uns understand
We are ALL only 32 minutes from MASSIVE NUCLEAR DESTRUCTION
that was especially heightened in those heady days of the 80's.
Very few people KNEW or UNDERSTOOD that we were playing
a game of hair-trigger nuclear chicken where the cost of a single mistake
is that BILLIONS DIE A HORRIBLE DEATH !!!!!

If you don't think that under such an environment that EVERYTHING
AND ANYTHING GOES Research & Development wise...then I've
got a Brooklyn Bridge I can sell ya!!!!!

posted on Nov, 18 2008 @ 06:20 AM
link   
Thanks StargateSG7, I also feel that the original REPORTS (NOT VIDEOS) discussing Hutchinson were pretty interesting. These were scientists witnessing the effects of BIG objects flying round laboratories and smashing holes in walls, I struggle to believe it was all a farce because these were genuine scientists in a laboratory that hutchinson had to move his equipment to. They were LOOKING for a hoax but they didn't find one. I personally feel that Hutchinson was under a lot of pressure to recreate effects that he didn't understand and couldn't recreate at will. Just my 2 cents though, any thoughts?

posted on Nov, 18 2008 @ 11:14 AM
link   
reply to post by TheGreensGoblin

The last I heard there was never any independent verification of Hutchinson's results. Can you provide some references?

posted on Nov, 18 2008 @ 02:14 PM
link   
reply to post by Phage

Of course they can't. Hutchison is and always will be nothing more than a fraud and a compulsive liar. It's really unbelievable how badly people want to believe in him.

[edit on 18-11-2008 by indrid]

posted on Nov, 19 2008 @ 04:20 AM
link   
reply to post by Phage

Yea sure Phage, it was written in the book: Nick Cook: "The Hunt for Zero Point"

I have a copy of it if you'd like me to track down the original pages which were interviews with several scientists viewing the 'experiments'. This quick quote is taken from Wikipedia so it'd be best to just track down a copy of the original book.

Hutchison later accused the military of coercing the Canadian government into seizing his lab so that it could be passed on to Lockheed Martin Skunk Works for research purposes.
Journalist and author Nick Cook later wrote that this had been confirmed by a high-ranking friend of his in the Skunk Works. Boyd Bushman, retired Lockheed Martin senior engineer, later confirmed this in an interview in Nick Cook's book The Hunt for Zero Point.

Phage, you showed me very compelling evidence, and I am not saying that Hutchinson is NOT a HOAXER, he quite obviously makes a lot of phony videos, and this really destroys his credibility in my eyes, its just after I read those reports in the book I've elicited I felt there was more to it then his dodgy videos.

what are your thoughts Phage?

In regards to Ingrids comment:

Of course they can't. Hutchison is and always will be nothing more than a fraud and a compulsive liar. It's really unbelievable how badly people want to believe in him.

Indrid, I have provided you with the location of the information I read, I agree that there are people DESPERATE to believe Hutchinson, I'm not one of them, I'm cool with him being a hoax, it's a shame, but it doesn't surprise me, his videos were too good.

The lack of repeatable results takes it out of the ball park of 'applicable/useful science', whats the point in doing experimentation if you can't recreate the experiment more than once.

My point was that, I have read compelling information which led me to initially believe he was the real deal in his earlier years. If you can get a hold of the book then we can discuss the same reports and hopefully come up with a sound conclusion. If you and Phage would like me to scan in or quote from the book I should be able to, but its a great book to read all the same.

I hope you understand where I'm coming from guys

posted on Nov, 19 2008 @ 10:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by TheGreensGoblin
reply to post by Phage

Hutchison later accused the military of coercing the Canadian government into seizing his lab so that it could be passed on to Lockheed Martin Skunk Works for research purposes.
Journalist and author Nick Cook later wrote that this had been confirmed by a high-ranking friend of his in the Skunk Works. Boyd Bushman, retired Lockheed Martin senior engineer, later confirmed this in an interview in Nick Cook's book The Hunt for Zero Point.

Sounds like a case of the pot calling the kettle golden.

Apparently Boyd Bushman is on the anti-gravity bandwagon and performs parlor tricks too:

Mr. Bushman demonstrated a levitation experiment on film to several interviewers. He claims that 250 turns of wire plugged into a 120V 60 Hz AC outlet causes a levitation effect that he does not fully understand. The part of this experiment that he does not explain is the material upon which the coil is placed. The surface the coil is placed upon is a 1/4 inch thick aluminum plate. This experiment is commonly used in electrical engineering and physics courses to demonstrate electromotive force.

en.wikipedia.org...
Strange that an engineer doesn't understand Lenz's law and electromotive force.

If the "Hutchinson Effect" were real it would be worth studying but there is nothing there. I'm not going to hunt down the book but you might want to research some of the "scientists" who were observing. You might want to revisit the "experiments" with a more critical eye, now that you know a bit more about Hutch.

posted on Nov, 20 2008 @ 04:01 AM
link   
reply to post by Phage

It sounds like there's no need for you to go near that book, thanks phage. This has taught me a valuable lesson in ensuring the credibility of the people behind these tall tales.

I saw Boyd Bushman a while back in that new 'documentary' (i use that term in the loosest sense) by David Sereda, I remember David asked the most useless questions to mr.Bushman, this is an excerpt from it, just to put a name to the face:

I will re-read the hutchinson chapters tonight of that book, if anything it would be good to make a note of the 'scientists' that were following the experiments so i can check out the credibility of 'em.

Thanks again Phage for your help, I might chuck up the list of 'scientists' i generate from the chapters on hutchinson from that book.

posted on Feb, 19 2009 @ 06:57 PM
link   
someone i know who works at the secret Dulce base told me this dummy is an exact replica of what the real Roswell aliens looked like.

he has no reason to make this stuff up

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join