It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Aliens photos?

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 12 2008 @ 05:24 AM
link   
I have always had a interest in John Hutchisons experiments and stuff, but found it odd that he posted a video about dead aliens.

I checked out his youtube account and there is some interesting videos I have not seen before as well.

John Hutchison videos

He states more pictures are coming so I will keep a look out for more videos to add. I have not seen these pictures before so maybe other members have. If they have been hoaxed or not would be nice to know.

Didn't he have a nervous break down or something?

Input welcome.

*MOD-NOTE*: Name removed from title until the OP can ascertain that that is Hutchinsons You-Tube account.

[edit on 13-11-2008 by Skyfloating]

+3 more 
posted on Nov, 12 2008 @ 05:36 AM
link   
Rhain, there's an interesting post by spikedmilk :

Originally posted by spikedmilk
Well, if the alien's real - then he's making rounds cuz he was here too....

alright, the alien is from K-Mart around Halloween '97. Mine doesnt look as pristine as the one in the video but I'm more than confident they are the same prop/toy.
Please forgive my messy cp area......as for the rest of the stuff/other vid, I cant comment - but if the alien pics are duds so what does that do for "Johns" credibilty?
peace

spikeD.

Link to original post

[edit on 12/11/2008 by internos]

posted on Nov, 12 2008 @ 05:36 AM
link   
the pictures are around for 2 weeks by now, still waiting for the promised "more".
i believe there's already a thread here at ATS about it.

nice find though

may the force be with you

posted on Nov, 12 2008 @ 05:42 AM
link   
reply to post by internos

C'mon internos. Maybe the toy was based off of Hutch's dead one! HA,
I'm done with this one.

posted on Nov, 12 2008 @ 05:44 AM
link   

Yep it's definitely the same thing, great work internos, S & F to show up this fruad.

posted on Nov, 12 2008 @ 06:13 AM
link   

Hey Internos, you're getting a bit slow; It took you 12 minutes???

Well done, star from me!

posted on Nov, 12 2008 @ 06:14 AM
link   
How stupid do you need to be to base a hoax on a toy available at a national retailer? Whether Mr. Hutchinson was part of the hoax or just fooled by it, he's severely damaged his already questionable reputation.

posted on Nov, 12 2008 @ 07:06 AM
link   
ahaha...I used to really like his vid's of stuff flying around, and that book written by the JANE's magazine writer Nick Cook: "The Hunt for Zero Point'' had him telling some really cool stories. I believe the guy is the real deal but he has been misled somewhat, really disappointing that he put up such dud information. Also, did anyone notice the video he has JUST put up about the alien baby found in 1993? hmmm...dubious

alien baby?..

it's a real time wasting video!

posted on Nov, 12 2008 @ 07:13 AM
link   
thanks internos
... let me add that i "contacted" this "John Hutchinson" on his you tube page and even left him a polite message. (seriously, i was polite
) Well first I left a comment where he did comment back asking for pics to compare with. Since that no response from him but he did repost the video AGAIN. Which to me is an indication this guy is clearly a fraud and is well aware of his intentions.

I guess the only vindication is there are others out there who have the same prop and recognize it. I'd really hate for people to be fooled by something as cheesy as this.....
Down with the Hutch

[edit on 12-11-2008 by spikedmilk]

posted on Nov, 12 2008 @ 07:20 AM
link   
This guy loses any credibility he might have had. I've never heard of him but it seems people in NA know his work.
Why would he post such a stupid hoax?
I had seen that image before. He didn't even make it especially. He has just forwarded someone else's effort.

posted on Nov, 12 2008 @ 07:36 AM
link   
Note to self:

Before attempting hoax must construct homemade doll.
That is all

posted on Nov, 12 2008 @ 08:52 AM
link   
I knew I could count on ATS members (internos) to get to the bottom of this.

And yes John Hutchison has little credibility left for me as well.

Okay on to other things...more interesting I hope.

posted on Nov, 12 2008 @ 10:04 AM
link   
reply to post by serpentine

you should still look in to john hutchinson, do we have any proof that this john hutchinson user is the same man of tesla-esque fame? I'm thinking it is the same person which is a shame because I do believe that he had accidentally tapped into an area of study that was truly fascinating and very exciting info for the electrogravitic world.

This has really disappointed me, maybe all those RF waves have messed with his noggin' (they've definitely screwed with his hairstyle!)

posted on Nov, 12 2008 @ 10:30 AM
link   
reply to post by TheGreensGoblin

That's what I thought. I don't think the youtube poster is actually Huctchison. Look at the comments he leaves on the videos, here is an example of one of his entire posts;

yes my mother did iam so nutty that iam retarded lol jesus i cannot tell you if my *butt* hole is punched or bored HAHA WHAT DID THE CIA TELL THE DIA ?

I edited the profanity only.

On top of that his youtube profile reads like a dating service when it's not simply rambling like a madman about how science has made him the perfect lover;

I AM HOTTIE NOTTIE BUT NOT SNOTTIE! !ROMANTIC ;BLUSHING; I LOVE WOMAN AND KNOW AND WALK PATH OF HEART...

There's no way it's really him.

[edit on 12-11-2008 by Tiloke]

posted on Nov, 12 2008 @ 10:38 AM
link   
if it IS him, know that it is stated that he was given the photos. he doesn't know if they are real or not because he didn't have the alien or toy. this says nothing about his credibility. maybe his gullibility though.

posted on Nov, 12 2008 @ 11:05 AM
link   
reply to post by Sliick

Very true Sliick, this really shouldn't affect the way we view his video's of hovering cannon balls etc.

And Tiloke, I agree that the you tube user John Hutchinson is the real deal because some of the videos do seem very personal now I've watched a couple more.

I'm not sure what to think other than he, like the rest of us; is interested in exploring this subject area.

I'd like to think that his research has led him to learn lots about advanced flight propulsion systems which of course goes hand in hand with ufo's etc. but perhaps he is only beginning his journey into the ET side of things and is documenting what he learns, the video about the 'alien baby' seems like a personal video diary rather than footage meant for the general public.

What are your thoughts?

posted on Nov, 12 2008 @ 11:23 AM
link   
reply to post by TheGreensGoblin

Here is one of his demonstrations. Look closely at the upper left corner. Notice anything?

He is a fraud.

posted on Nov, 12 2008 @ 11:34 AM
link   
You guys really don't get it, after all this time? Every single time there is an authentic case with good videos/pictures/evidence then there HAS to be a fake thrown in, for the sake of plausible deniability. The people looking see the real, the ones who are not ready for the truth see the fake and scoff. It is all part of the plan. Slow and steady, slow and steady.

This has happened on many, many occasions, those in the know will understand exactly which cases I'm referring too. I'm done here.

posted on Nov, 12 2008 @ 05:29 PM
link   
Awwww Phage Man!!!!

You Rule!

A part of me is annoyed that he is a phony, but I am so glad I know now... Wow, do you reckon he is a full blown hoax? I've read several tales of his older days when people were taking him seriously and were seeing freaky things happen during the experiments.

Ok, what about the paint ones? I can't find a clip of the paint floating upwards but i'm sure you'll have seen it, I guess he stuck the paint cans to a board and filmed everything upside down...

not cool mr hutchinson, not cool

---edit--- ok so i've just looked thru some more stuff on hutchinson, and yes, it seems he is a complete phony. DIY hutchinson effect

[edit on 12-11-2008 by TheGreensGoblin]

posted on Nov, 12 2008 @ 05:40 PM
link   
I knew it was fake even before I came across Internos post
How did you know, you ask? Easy, that Alien has ear-holes
And we all know here at ATS that Aliens don't need Ear-holes.
Aliens communicate telepathically, everybody knows this.

[edit on 12uWednesday08/27/08 by paul76]

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join