It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I am so sick of this 2012 crap!!!!!!!

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 11 2008 @ 08:07 PM
link   
Nothing, NOTHING is going to happen in 2012!!! GROW UP PEOPLE!!!!!!!
Oh yeah sure jesus is coming, NOT!! Oh wait maybe he'll ride down with Santa claus. Thats more believable...... oh wait the calendar that the Myans used just simply ended....so......so what? that don't mean some stupid natural disastar is waiting for us...that's about as intellegent as saying that my calndar is going to end December 31 of this year, so that must mean the world is going to end. WHat ever.....

Caps lock title edit.

[edit on 11-11-2008 by dbates]

posted on Nov, 11 2008 @ 08:12 PM
link   
reply to post by cyraxx

If you are so sick of the 2012 crap why are you starting a thread about it.

When I see a thread that I do not want to visit I scroll right past it.

posted on Nov, 11 2008 @ 08:14 PM
link   
Sooo...lemme get this straight...you don't think anything anything is going to happen then?

Alrighty then.

posted on Nov, 11 2008 @ 08:20 PM
link   
Ya know, this thread would be perfect for the Rant section in BTS.

Well, after all that is where it belongs.

2012 may be a prediction that wont come true but here is one you can bank on. This thread will be moved to the rant forum on BTS

Dust

posted on Nov, 11 2008 @ 08:21 PM
link   
As others have said here- if you don't like a thread, move on to the next one. Nobody is forcing you to read them.
Plenty of people like to exchange viewpoints on 2012, among other subjects. I'm sure they aren't going to (nor should they) stop because you are sick of them...

posted on Nov, 11 2008 @ 08:27 PM
link   
so what exactly makes you so special that we have to care if you are sick of it, on top of that you give no clear evidence as to why 2012 won't happen and you dont even present an argument to be discussed. Maybe you should try debating with an expert on 2012 about the facts and see how your argument holds up against his then make a uniform decision for yourself and dont tell the world whats it is, unless it comes up in discussion. that way we call all be more at peace.

posted on Nov, 11 2008 @ 08:28 PM
link   
Sorry to hear that - at least you've got over 4 years to either get over it, or come to terms with it. It's your choice, but there's no need yelling and whining about it.

Research the topic properly, or leave it alone.

posted on Nov, 11 2008 @ 08:32 PM
link   
reply to post by cyraxx

Yeah, I can't stand the Olympics either.

posted on Nov, 11 2008 @ 08:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by cyraxx
Nothing, NOTHING is going to happen in 2012!!! GROW UP PEOPLE!!!!!!!
Oh yeah sure jesus is coming, NOT!! Oh wait maybe he'll ride down with Santa claus. Thats more believable...... oh wait the calendar that the Myans used just simply ended....so......so what? that don't mean some stupid natural disastar is waiting for us...that's about as intellegent as saying that my calndar is going to end December 31 of this year, so that must mean the world is going to end. WHat ever.....

then stop reading about it.

I'm sick of Britney Spears.

I choose a course of action which limits my exposure to the topic of of Britney Spears.
this course of action is to...

NOT READ ABOUT HER.

If you can't arrive at this conclusion on your own, as to your problem with 2012...
then I think you're fairly limited in your cognitive abilities, and shouldn't be posting on ATS.

p.s, I'm ALSO sick of people like you that have issues with what you constantly let yourself read.
but, i thought you needed some guidance, as per your thread title, and decided i'd help you out a bit in how to circumvent this problem you're having.
So I clicked, and responded.

-

[edit on 11-11-2008 by prevenge]

posted on Nov, 11 2008 @ 08:41 PM
link   
and he tells us to GROW UP

Not a one liner now

posted on Nov, 11 2008 @ 08:58 PM
link   
reply to post by cyraxx

Hahah, you must be near here.
Listen to the others and try to avoid reading, hearing about it.

posted on Nov, 11 2008 @ 09:03 PM
link   
Don't forget to check out the 2012 Thread Index. Quit a good number of the good threads on the topic are listed there for your enjoyment/hatred.

posted on Nov, 11 2008 @ 09:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by gimme_some_truth
Ya know, this thread would be perfect for the Rant section in BTS.

Well, after all that is where it belongs.

2012 may be a prediction that wont come true but here is one you can bank on. This thread will be moved to the rant forum on BTS

Dust

Hey check it out, My prediction came true. I guess I am psychic.

No I am not psychic, I just used my common sense to determine the proper place for this thread.

common sense will get you a long way you know.

Dust

posted on Nov, 12 2008 @ 12:11 AM
link   
And I'm sick of hearing about the antichrist and the second comming.

posted on Nov, 12 2008 @ 02:20 AM
link   
I'm also tired of hearing these 2012 threads. I can't wait until 2012 comes around and I get to laugh at all of these people that said the end of the world is coming when it didn't. Then I get to question why they believed in it in the first place, and then, I'll debunk all of their theories about why it's sort of true.

posted on Nov, 12 2008 @ 02:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by Good Wolf
And I'm sick of hearing about the antichrist and the second comming.

Im sick of mosquito bites

They are really itchy

posted on Nov, 12 2008 @ 02:28 AM
link   
OOH let me do one!

I'm sick of politics. I wish governments around the world would disappear.

posted on Nov, 12 2008 @ 01:33 PM
link   
reply to post by cyraxx

I am tired of people who are tired of the 2012 conspiracy. I am tired of them all being tired of the talk and discussion about what may or may not happen when 12/21/2012. Where do they get off not liking the topic 2012.

Boy that sounds as stupid as your original rant. :bnghd:

posted on Nov, 12 2008 @ 01:57 PM
link   
My turn.

I'm sick of these protein bars. They taste like cardboard and processed chocolate with some sort of crunchies in it - doesn't sound too appetizing does it?

........But they might save me when the world goes to # in 2012

IF. It goes to #.

- Carrot

[edit on 11/12/2008 by CA_Orot]

posted on Nov, 12 2008 @ 03:33 PM
link   
Wow...this has turned into a pet peeve thread....excellent.

Pet peeves I have;
1.Dirty Martinis...what is that all about?
2.Being stuck in line at the drive up banking and the guy in front of you is working on his monthly budget.
3. Filthy rich guys wanting 7,000,000,000.00 dollars.
4. Marachino cherrys

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join