It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Aren't You People Mad?!?

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 13 2008 @ 07:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by warrenb
what do you do when the government is complicit in the crimes?

Check this thread
American Militia Leader Speaks to The US Senate

[edit on 11-11-2008 by warrenb]

You are absolutely right, this is what will happen. There is now no other option.

In our small company, when finances are tough (as happened a couple of years ago) our boss gave up his second car and some property to keep the company going. And we lost our annual bonus. Yes we were mad about it, until our boss held a meeting and explained that they were barely able to make payroll that month and that we had a choice, either loose a bonus or loose a job.

The banks should have been forced to do exactly the same. Instead, we see lavish parties, bonuses, business as usual. The few making millions from robbing the masses.

And in America, they can do all of this without explaining to the people what they are doing.

I do honestly think that it will take a massive social uprising to fix your country, and the UK. There really is little alternative. But it won't happen because the masses are deaf and dumb, they've proven that.

Just as the people in the villages around the German death camps ignored what was happening, just as the world sat idly by while Sudan spiraled into chaos, the American people will pretend that their government is perfectly sane. Until they wake up and find their feet and hands shackled, their pay going directly to their dictator, their lives controlled, and every move monitored by powerful corporations in blast-proof buildings sending their results to the mighty leader.

posted on Nov, 13 2008 @ 09:39 AM
link   
reply to post by venividivici

If we have to whats the address?

posted on Nov, 13 2008 @ 09:45 AM
link   
reply to post by detachedindividual

Thats what a company is supposed to do when they are having trouble, not get billions from the government I heard on lou dobbs last night that the companies already put a few billions aside each for bonuses. I'm not paying for some rich pig to go on vacation.

venividivici I do want that website address, we should all go there and talk about what we are going to do.

posted on Nov, 13 2008 @ 10:54 AM
link   
Find an active militia in your area.

posted on Nov, 13 2008 @ 12:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by Shocka
reply to post by venividivici

If we have to whats the address?

shocka

check your U2U

anybody else??

i don't think i'm allowed to post the URL here so you need to U2U me

i have a forum message board set up as well as a chat

to use a G. W> term -- we need to STRATERGIZE

posted on Nov, 13 2008 @ 11:27 PM
link   
reply to post by Shocka

you want to know what you can do to help stop them? you missed your chance, you could have voted against re-electing those who voted for the bill without our consent, so solly cholly. i know it blows, but really, we as a country had this fresh on our minds and STILL put these guys back in office. apaling. I bet it was partly because the dems controled it at the time, and new voters who liked obama (i like him so far also, just to add, so don't get that confused) the new voters probably just said to themselves when looking at the ballot, "well i like obama, he is a democrat, i'm just gonna mark democrat for everyone" this HAS to be a big part of how these guys pulled the biggest stunt like this, and completely got away with it. I hope it was due to uneducated voters anyway...if it wasn't, then we as a people have no right to complain, we are the ones who put them right back in the seat.

posted on Nov, 14 2008 @ 11:38 AM
link   
A few good videos can be found in thecrowhouse.com...

Max has gotten quite a good load of information in his videos , including the criminal international banksters and how they keep control of it all.

I recommend watching through them , might spark some ideas

I think educating people on the truth should be one of the first things that get done , so yeah , the "spread the word" thing can actually work , even if most people don't "wake up" , they will eventually with the help of the few that do wake up.

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join