It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Had a dream that birds were eating me.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 11 2008 @ 01:09 PM
link   
I had things like big flight feathers on my arms and back, but I was not a bird, and a big bird like a hawk was pulling these out before trying to eat me, which I was not pleased about.

Anybody care to interprete that?

posted on Nov, 11 2008 @ 02:01 PM
link   
YIKES!! From The Dream Dictionary :

Bird
To dream of a chirping and/or flying birds, represents joy, harmony, ecstasy, balance, and love. It denotes a sunny outlook in life. You will experience spiritual freedom and psychological liberation. It is almost as if a weight has been lifted off your shoulders.

To dream of dead or dying birds, foretells a period of coming disappointments. You will find yourself worrying over problems that are constantly on your mind.

To see bird eggs in your dream, symbolizes money.

To see deformed or odd birds in your dream,indicates that you have a unique outlook and perspective on romance and love. The dream may also represent a lack of understanding in affairs of the heart.

Birdseed
To dream of feeding birds with birdseed, suggests that you are nourishing your higher, spiritual qualities. Alternatively, it many indicate insufficient rewards for your efforts.

To dream that you are spreading birdseed on the ground, signifies minor growth in your business endeavors.

Blackbird
To see a blackbird in your dream, is a bad omen, bringing about misfortune for you in the coming weeks. It also signifies your lack of motivation and that you are not utilizing your full potential. Alternatively, it represents jealousy.

To see a flying blackbird in your dream, signifies good fortune.

Devour
To dream that you are being devoured, indicates a loss in your identity or a fear of losing who you are. The dream may be a metaphor of being consumed by your own ambition or obsession.

To dream that you are devouring something, represents the things that drive and motivates you.

Wings
To dream that you have wings, indicates your sweet, angelic quality. You may be in need of some protection from life's stresses and problems. Or you may be trying to escape from a difficult situation.

To see the wings of birds, denotes that you have overcome your struggle to attain wealth and honor.

Are you stressed? That seems to be the pattern i am seeing.. any major life changes?Major decisions? Relationship issues?

posted on Nov, 11 2008 @ 05:04 PM
link   
Hey thanks Suger! That's quite the food for thought!

posted on Nov, 11 2008 @ 06:27 PM
link   
A bird? You think that's displeasing, my subconscious throws some real curve balls with what it can find to eat me in my dreams... bears are fairly common, dogs, sharks, alligators, giant spiders, lions, other people; you name it, it's eaten me. :shk:

posted on Nov, 12 2008 @ 12:32 AM
link   
reply to post by asmeone2

i like the new avatar! but what is the lady holding in her hands? anyway: hey this dream is weird, i had a very similar one where i was having my back torn to pieces by a rabid werewolf, i looked up to my brother for help, and he grinned for me to show his sharp teeth, all the better to eat me with. scary stuff. i was glad to see the interpretation for being devoured, because i have had this dream often.

[edit on 12-11-2008 by Enigma Publius]

top topics

join