It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Greys = "Space Monkeys"

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 1 2004 @ 11:47 PM
link   
I win.

[Edited on 4-1-2004 by Xenographer]

posted on Apr, 2 2004 @ 08:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by Zero Point
Heres a contraversial thought....maybe there are no aliens visiting Earth in 'flying saucers'....

Every generation seems to explain them in terms of their current technology. ...

Have you ever noticed that the eyewitness descriptions of what crashed in New Mexico in 1947 and was retrieved by the 509th bomber group look suspiciously like what the 509th bomber group flies today?

The world is a big place, it doesn't begin and end with Roswell. It is but one of many unknown cases, and it isn't the best one. It is old, witnesses are dead, etc.
But as Gazrok pointed out, it is the only case where the US military did openly state that a ufo was recovered.

Granted, at that point in history the US had german scientists working on rockets, the germans had developed 'flying wings', and possibly that may explain Roswell, or it may not.

Nevertheless, examine the Rendlesham case, very solid and it certainly wasn't 'explained in terms of current technology'.

I do agree with your general assessment of how people explain the unexplained using terms they understand. In ancient history everything was explained away as 'by the gods', things like lightning.

And today people try to explain fast moving objects in the sky as from another planet. Fact is, to actually travel here from another planet, you'd have to reach speeds so fast your eye wouldn't catch it. Fact is, each star does not actually have a planet, and for those stars which actually do, sustaining life isn't at all obvious. It seems earth is actually quite special in that regard.

So I like to separate the two issues:

a- there are ufo's, that's undeniable
b- are they interplanetary?

Anything is possible, and at this point anything you and I think about (b) is speculation.

posted on Apr, 2 2004 @ 09:08 AM
link   
OK here's what I heard (froms the Zetas themselves when someone channeled them):

They have no emotions because the intentionaly stopped using them ages ago and they eventually just fizzled away until they had no choice about using them.

However for their spiritual evolution they now want their emotions back, and thats why they are here studying us, they are interested in our emotions.

They abduct certain people whos DNA they are monitoring and learning from to, yes, create a hybrid race that they can use so they can once again have emotions.

Roswell was faked by the government (can't remember why).

A Zeta has NEVER crashed on earth, all UFOs that crashed were piloted by humans.

They were not created by another race as slaves.

Cant think of anything else off the top of my head but ill answer any questions that come up if I can.

posted on Apr, 2 2004 @ 12:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by Faceless
OK here's what I heard (froms the Zetas themselves when someone channeled them):

I heard from the Alphas and the Omega 9's that the Zetas were just freagin a*holes.

They have no emotions because the intentionaly stopped using them ages ago and they eventually just fizzled away until they had no choice about using them.

Allright, april fool's was yesterday. Don't waste any more bandwidth.

posted on Apr, 2 2004 @ 12:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by senshido

Originally posted by Faceless

I heard from the Alphas and the Omega 9's that the Zetas were just freagin a*holes.

Allright, april fool's was yesterday. Don't waste any more bandwidth.

Damn I'm so glad I finally found a site where ignorance really is denied.

posted on Apr, 2 2004 @ 02:25 PM
link   
im sorry if this short sentence annoys moderators and gets points deducted but maybe the aliens wish to crash to get us more used to them existing.

posted on Apr, 2 2004 @ 04:41 PM
link   
Interesting yet foolish of you all. I See You!

posted on Jan, 22 2008 @ 06:02 AM
link   
Who says they are aliens? T
The bottom line is that outside of "magic" the possibilty of travelling from one star system to another is probably "physically impossible".
That being said, the possibility of travelling from one dimension to another is a reality, albeit a few years away from us (in the mainstream at least, who knows what black ops groups are capable of[can anyone say montauk?]).
Reptilians (draco's)?
Unlikely that they are anything but Earthlings, if they truly exist. Why couldn't they be advanced dinosaurs?
Our history is nothing like it has actually been written or taught to us, so why not?
They've been here all along, running the show, through human servants, because even though they are superior in intellect, they are outnumbered by us brutish mammals.
No more alien than we are.They don't overthrow or destroy us, because they need us.
If, there are interdimensional beings coming here, from a different reality they either don't like this arrangement (thus benevolent) or are looking for a way to profit (thus malignant), be they human or draco (sic).
If there are several different realities in play, such as is consistent with a multiverse type of theory, then this is the probable case, if any of this stuff, as the evidence would suggest, is true.
That would mean that not only one, but possibly many of the same civilisations, from different realities, are all fighting over the same piece of turf, on multiple planes of existence.
Greys? Let me put it this way:
Humans=chimps=99.9% genetically similiar
Reptilians=greys=?
Earth=6 billion years old
Modern humans (post cro-magnon, anyway)=200 000 years old (thats 6000 years for the fundamentalist whacko's among you)
Human arrogance= priceless(endless)

okay i'll stop now.
I'll let you all chew on that hypothesis for a moment before you tear it, and me, to shreds.........

posted on Jan, 22 2008 @ 06:07 AM
link   
reply to post by morthn1waytoskinacat

as an addendum: if there is such as thing as benevolent aliens, what the hell are they waiting for? the #e to hit the fan? to late.we're covered in it....

posted on Jan, 22 2008 @ 10:30 AM
link   
I agreee with the OP..the Greys (if they exist and are real) couldbe just the pilots, the real aliens could be all way behind just watching their creations interact with us.

About channeled stuff from the "zetas" i dont think i will give them a lot of "the real deal" thing..you can believe that what is suposly telling you the info is a Zeta, but you dont know, could be a spirit..some other type of entity just giving you a big joke. So for me channeled stuff is not something to make the real deal.

So Op could be right (or wrong)..until someday smoe zeta can explains us in detail we will be playing if its true or not.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join