It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Greys = "Space Monkeys"

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 31 2004 @ 10:23 AM
link   
My friend and I were having a discussion about aliens, and the things about them that don't make sense, and we came up with an idea. Maby the greys are just the same as monkeys to us. Maby some smarter race genetically engineered a race of semi-intelligent, emotionless beings just to pilot the crafts and to do the "foot-work" i.e. abductions etc. This explains several things.

1. Why they keep crashing their ships
If a being is smart enough to build a ship, and fly here from god knows where, then they should be able to do it without crashing upon arrival. But if the ones that are flying the ship weren't the super intelligent ones that built it, it would make more sense.

2. Why they seem to have no emotions
If you were going to genetically engineer a being for traveling the galaxy, or universe, then emotions would be a problem, presumably with the long waits, separation from "civilization" etc. Along with the problems that would go with a super-intelligent race with "free will" meeting with a less-intelligent race.

If you were a race that is intelligent enough to build inter-stellar craft, you would also probably be smart enough to build someone to fly it.

Just an idea, wanted to see what you guys thought.

[Edited on 31-3-2004 by Wgatenson]

posted on Mar, 31 2004 @ 10:40 AM
link   
Well now that is a queer, but interesting idea! Do they fling poo when they can't get things to work?

posted on Mar, 31 2004 @ 10:42 AM
link   
well not necassery that if you can build you can fly. we can build planes like f22 f117 b2 ect those planes are state of the art but can we fly it?
no we need a computer to correct our input made by de pilot and a computer to translate and control it.
also the new commercial planes which we travel in like the boeing 777 it if power fails plane shuts down and yes we will propably crash.
its just how realible is the technology.
if the tech is crapy or is new or what ever things can happen an often mayor wrong.
E.T.'s have the same problems

[Edited on 31-3-2004 by MarkLuitzen]

posted on Mar, 31 2004 @ 10:49 AM
link   
What you are saying has been said in a few different ways before.

There is a theory that I have read that says the greays are a drone like slave used by the reptilians. The greys do the flying, abducting etc, for the fact the the reptilians are controlling them and making this happen.

Weather true or not, it is a good topic.

posted on Mar, 31 2004 @ 11:41 AM
link   
very interesting theory. as ImAlreadyPsyco stated, this fits in with the theory that greys are actually servents used by the reptiods to cary out thier dirty work.

posted on Mar, 31 2004 @ 11:49 AM
link   
Very interesting theory and one that I never considered.

posted on Mar, 31 2004 @ 01:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by Wgatenson
...If you were a race that is intelligent enough to build inter-stellar craft, you would also probably be smart enough to build someone to fly it.

Or dumb enough to trust all your hard-work and ambitions in the hands of a..monkey?

No way, if they built it they're flying it, and if they're not flying them, the computer is.

Unless they can make those electromagnetic space bending ships a dime a dozen, then yeah send out an armada of probes whose only purpose is to report back planet x: lifeforms = yes/no

Then again, you risk of having your technology fall into the wrong hands.

posted on Mar, 31 2004 @ 02:36 PM
link   
Just because UFOs crash sometimes does not imply that their drivers are not as smart as popular culture assumes. 'Insiders' have said that UFOs don't handle well in an atmosphere with strong electrostatic fields and so don't fly during thunderstorms. Some of the crashes are NOT accidental but the result of high-energy beam weapons operated by deep black military groups. One of the reasons the Greys abduct people is to breed genetic hybrids, which they have found possess quicker reaction times than themselves and fly their vehicles more efficiently. Most of their vehicles are very old models, which suggests they do not know how to repair or update them, and this is another reason why some crash from time to time. Greys are not robots but an extraterrestrial species (actually, there are various genetic mutants and crossbreeds) with a hive mentality. They are thrown into confusion by anything that was not planned during, say, an abduction excursion because they do not think for themselves but are mentally controlled by the Draco reptoids. This control is just as effective as any robotic programming.

posted on Mar, 31 2004 @ 02:41 PM
link   
I have seen theories that Greys are actually some kind of cyborg or a slave race.

I really don't know if it matters whether alien technology falls into our hands. I know a lot of people believe humanity got advancements from captured alien technology but I believe it is like handing a lightbulb to a caveman. The stuff looks shiny and pretty but there is almost no way to understand it. Plus, even we have sensitive equipment that destroys itself when something goes wrong in an aircraft. I'm sure advanced aliens have the same type of self destruct systems.

Technology in any form is never 100% perfect. Just because something is more advanced does not mean that it won't fail once in a while. It could also be pilot error. Again, just because they are a technically more advanced race does not mean they are a prefect race. They are just a race of beings from another planet. If humans could travel across space to other planets you can bet that once in a while there would be screw-ups and ships would crash.

I don't know if that is true. We do not know enough about them to know whether they have emotions or how they express emotions. We cannot expect races from other planets to be exactly like us.

posted on Mar, 31 2004 @ 02:42 PM
link   
They are definitely intelligent,if we take into account the things they are doing with abductees,such as implantation free of scaring and inflamation of a foreign body,cross breeding/genetic manipulations,etc...Also,we don't know how many thousands of crafts have been in our atmosphere,and as far as we know(or can speculate),only a handfull or so have malfunctioned enough to go down.

posted on Mar, 31 2004 @ 03:18 PM
link   

Either 1) Their technology can't withstand certain anomolies known to us on Earth and they can't/haven't compesated for them, or 2) there is a whole helluva lot more travel in our atmosphere than we know of and their crash rate is actually extremely low.

They are said to be on a collective consciousness... hard to have individual emotions when you are part of a collective. Also it is said that they do not have souls.

----
Quite a few sources I've read say that Greys evolved here on Earth an extremely long time ago, from Dino's rather than mammals. Supposedly they have done so much genetic manipulation of their bodies throughout the ages that they are experiencing problems (think: inbreds, inbreeding... they have run out of genetic diversity within their race and nature should've had them gone a long time ago, but science has prevailed... so far). So, this is why they are here... trying to make cross-genetic clones with humans or something like that.

posted on Mar, 31 2004 @ 03:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by micpsi
...Some of the crashes are NOT accidental but the result of high-energy beam weapons operated by deep black military groups.

high-energy beam weapons? Uh please tell me you didn't get this information referring to the shuttle sts film...If so here's a secret (it was the thruster;-)

One of the reasons the Greys abduct people is to breed genetic hybrids, which they have found possess quicker reaction times than themselves and fly their vehicles more efficiently.

I'm like, open to anything, but where the fak did you get this piece of knowledge from? The whole world awaits for some microscopic life on Mars, yet you're already stating all this as truths and facts.

Most of their vehicles are very old models, which suggests they do not know how to repair or update them, and this is another reason why some crash from time to time.

Ok ok april 1st is tomorrow, you just couldn't wait, right?

posted on Mar, 31 2004 @ 04:05 PM
link   
Emotions can be seen as a bad thing and I think the Greys tried to get rid of them.

posted on Mar, 31 2004 @ 04:18 PM
link   

Just because UFOs crash sometimes does not imply that their drivers are not as smart as popular culture assumes. 'Insiders' have said that UFOs don't handle well in an atmosphere with strong electrostatic fields and so don't fly during thunderstorms. Some of the crashes are NOT accidental but the result of high-energy beam weapons operated by deep black military groups. One of the reasons the Greys abduct people is to breed genetic hybrids, which they have found possess quicker reaction times than themselves and fly their vehicles more efficiently. Most of their vehicles are very old models, which suggests they do not know how to repair or update them, and this is another reason why some crash from time to time. Greys are not robots but an extraterrestrial species (actually, there are various genetic mutants and crossbreeds) with a hive mentality. They are thrown into confusion by anything that was not planned during, say, an abduction excursion because they do not think for themselves but are mentally controlled by the Draco reptoids. This control is just as effective as any robotic programming.

I am going to have to agree with senshido, how the F to you KNOW this, you might THINK this, but do you KNOW it?

How do you KNOW the difference in reaction time between us and the greys?

How do you KNOW they are "late models" did you see the vehicle registration or something?

Wouldn't them being under control of the Reptiods be basicially what I am saying? (Smarter race trains/engineers dumber race for piloting etc.)

How do you KNOW they can't fix them? If they were the ones that built it, why couldn't they fix it? Unless they are just space monkeys

posted on Apr, 1 2004 @ 11:05 PM
link   
Heres a contraversial thought....maybe there are no aliens visiting Earth in 'flying saucers'. And no...the government didn't put me up to it. One thing I thought odd was that if the Roswell debri was so indestructible...how come it was debri? Two eyes, a nose , a mouth, two arms and two legs kind of sounds like something from Earth don't it? The fact that bright lights in the sky were explained as vehicles and creatures from outer space used to go against the establishment, but now that explanation IS the establishment. Every generation seems to explain them in terms of their current technology. But the explanations always seem to be just ahead of what we currently have....not thousands of years ahead as is described. Something that advanced would have no need of a physical means of transportation. Have you ever noticed that the eyewitness descriptions of what crashed in New Mexico in 1947 and was retrieved by the 509th bomber group look suspiciously like what the 509th bomber group flies today? They don't fly UFOs, they fly aeroplanes. Ever seen the Horton IX flying wing the Germans were deveolping near the end of WWII? Ever seen the Flying Flap Jack that was buzzing around US airspace during the 40's? UFO's aren't being covered up....they are the cover-up.
www.dc.peachnet.edu...

[Edited on 1-4-2004 by Zero Point]

[Edited on 2-4-2004 by Zero Point]

posted on Apr, 1 2004 @ 11:29 PM
link   

posted on Apr, 1 2004 @ 11:30 PM
link   

posted on Apr, 1 2004 @ 11:35 PM
link   

posted on Apr, 1 2004 @ 11:37 PM
link   

posted on Apr, 1 2004 @ 11:47 PM
link   

What Kenneth Arnold saw...mmmmmm...not really saucerish is it...but hey, don't let me spoil a good myth for you.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join