It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Male Births Declining

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 11 2008 @ 03:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by Rentor
reply to post by megabyte

Well, actually to tell you the truth. Women have more "infections then men do". So, its the women who are spreading it around more.
www.avert.org...

Well besides AIDS, homosexuals intend to have it more then any other.

yeah - cos it is so very hard to treat women for infections

in my case i was faithful and my ex was unfaithful and when i got all manner of infections the doctors lied to me about what exactly they were treating me for

and now i find out that those infections made me infertile for life

the asshole is fine - he can have as many children as he wants

I paid the price though - andit is a huge price for anyone to have to pay

posted on Nov, 11 2008 @ 06:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by megabyte

Originally posted by Rentor
reply to post by megabyte

Well, actually to tell you the truth. Women have more "infections then men do". So, its the women who are spreading it around more.
www.avert.org...

Well besides AIDS, homosexuals intend to have it more then any other.

if that is so then why did i not have a single infection at all till i lost my virginity? and that goes for all my friends too - not a single infection till they lost their virginity

posted on Nov, 11 2008 @ 10:15 PM
link   

Two words OPEN RELATIONSHIP. Women have to come to terms with the fact that men are programmed to 'plant their seed' in as many women as possible.

You made it sound like that something is making us do things beyond our control. But the thing is, it's extremely pleasurable.

But for me, I am programmed to help people, that's why I'm a failure with women.

I've read it in an conspiracy article once. This system is meticulously designed, that if you try to make a difference to better mankind, you'll fail at getting mates and your life will be miserable.

Otherwise, if you go with the flow, you'll live a happy, fulfilled life, but the future of your descendants growing ever dim. Whoever wanted to mess up this world is a genius among geniuses.

posted on Nov, 11 2008 @ 11:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by ahnggk

Two words OPEN RELATIONSHIP. Women have to come to terms with the fact that men are programmed to 'plant their seed' in as many women as possible.

You made it sound like that something is making us do things beyond our control. But the thing is, it's extremely pleasurable.

But for me, I am programmed to help people, that's why I'm a failure with women.

I've read it in an conspiracy article once. This system is meticulously designed, that if you try to make a difference to better mankind, you'll fail at getting mates and your life will be miserable.

Otherwise, if you go with the flow, you'll live a happy, fulfilled life, but the future of your descendants growing ever dim. Whoever wanted to mess up this world is a genius among geniuses.

yeah i understand its pleasurable - so guys who want to live like that should not try to have their cake and eat it too

if you dont want to be faithful then dont get into an exclusive relationship - move on to someone who likes to play around too and that way no one will get hurt

posted on Feb, 9 2009 @ 02:27 AM
link   
So? Men in the future can have 10 wives and he won't need to work to support himself- he can just stay at home and play video games all day long as a houseboy

Or we could remove the chemicals in our drinking water and makeup and have children younger, that will take care of the problem.

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join