It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is it something I said? Politely BOOTing Me from ATS?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 9 2008 @ 10:28 AM
link   
In my first 40 threads, 2 were moved to more appropriate forums, and rightfully so.
In my last 27 threads, 7 were moved. 6 of those were moved to forums that DON'T EXIST (I'm sorry, maybe I misspelled that... Don't Exist) and 1 was moved to a forum with no traffic.
Put another way:
over 8.5 months - 2 moves (appropriate ones)
over 2.0 months - 7 moves (essentially deletions)

I gather that either I have changed (a real possibility I'm not counting out) or something at ATS has changed.

Certainly, my posting has increased, but not THAT much. Not to mention the disrespect of moving my writings to forums that DON'T EXIST. What's up with that? Have I gotten too open for the open minded? too alternative for alternates? or perhaps I have a brain tumor impairing my ability to select appropriate forums for my thoughts. If I'm a nuisance just say so and I'll either reform or go without complaint. However, I wouldn't think I would be worth singling out given the quantity of traffic ATS sees...

So... any thoughts on what has happened here?

posted on Nov, 9 2008 @ 10:36 AM
link   
I'm not sure about your insinuation of a conspiracy at a conspiracy site but maybe I could be of more help if properly educated on the topics of the threads that were moved.

posted on Nov, 9 2008 @ 10:41 AM
link   
I dunno - just sayin I usually don't go to your threads because your avatar makes me want to vomit.
Maybe I'm not the only one?

Maybe it isn't a conspiracy to get you - or move you to places that don't *exist*.

What posts are you talking about?

Give some links - maybe they will be explanation enough???

Sorry guy...

...taps...

posted on Nov, 9 2008 @ 10:42 AM
link   
What du you mean when you say that threads were moved to forums that "don't excist"? How is that even possible?

Do you mean that your threads were just deleted, or what?

posted on Nov, 9 2008 @ 10:43 AM
link   
Get some clear eyes bro.
People think you are on drugs.

posted on Nov, 9 2008 @ 10:50 AM
link   
While I haven't read your threads, your statement of heavy handed censorship and "editing" by middle management has been on the increase in the last two months as you have stated.

But do not fear. Steps have been taken to "Augment" the concept of ATS with a focus on freedom of speech. This solution can be activated at any moment, when the heavy handedness crosses the line of reasonable behavior. So keep your eyes on the look out for FREE(speech at) A T S

Cheers for the defenders of FREE SPEECH. And cheers for ATS. The beautiful thing about living in a FREE world is that ATS can do what they want, and so can everyone else.

[edit on 9-11-2008 by ATS4dummies]

posted on Nov, 9 2008 @ 10:56 AM
link   
First off I can assure you there is no "freedom of speech" here on ATS. I have seen people banned for not caving in and bowing down to certain staff members who I will not name, because if I did I would be banned as well.

That being said, it is a good idea that OP be a little more specific about his/her complaint.

posted on Nov, 9 2008 @ 10:58 AM
link   
reply to post by verbal kint

Could you tell me what Tread Titles you are concerned about?

Looking at your profile it appears as if all your threads are active.

Also to the best of my knowledge, there are no "Forums that don't exist"

If so, how would anyone know, if they don't exist I mean.

Semper

posted on Nov, 9 2008 @ 11:02 AM
link   
go read the T&C again... you gave up free speech when you registered, and agreed to them.

there's also a T&C about posts critical to ATS... so tread lightly here man...

I think I see a ban-hammer on the horizon...

posted on Nov, 9 2008 @ 11:05 AM
link   
If you have a complaint please use your complaint function to make all staff aware. Please include all relevant information so staff can actually look in to the situation.

Closed

new topics

top topics

join