It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Barack Obama is NOT black!

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 9 2008 @ 08:28 AM
link   
I'd just like to make this clear.
He is just as much white as he is black, but people see his face and say he's black.

So nobody has any excuse to be racist when it comes to Obama. Nobody has any excuse to be racist anyway regardless.

So one can't say that he represents white people or black people, he represents Americans.

But where do the Chinese Americans fit in?

Anyway, I just wanted to remind people of that fact.
I hope Americans got the president they need so badly at this time.
So far I like your new president.

That's all.

posted on Nov, 9 2008 @ 09:34 AM
link   
With all due respect this is already being discussed in another thread.
I can't find the link atm but it has been covered.
I think the most important question is, does it really matter?
I don't care if he's pink with yellow polkadots and purple stripes as long as he does the right thing for the nation.

posted on Nov, 9 2008 @ 09:36 AM
link   
reply to post by ashamedamerican

awwww we were doing so well at killing this thread too

I agree, race is irrelevant. period...

Barack Obama now represents America... not any single race.

posted on Nov, 9 2008 @ 09:53 AM
link   
I am sure it probably has been covered in another thread format.
To tell the truth I was debating weather or not to just delete this thread as I don't even like to bring up any topic up that is race related. But I decided not to.

He is just your new president, I wish Obama and all Americans the best.

posted on Nov, 9 2008 @ 02:02 PM
link   
Maybe you're making a comment about social perspective, Yes Obama is not 'black' he has mixed parents, but the MSM still calls him African-American when he is obviously half of that, and that's indeed silly and exposes the true nature of the MSM as appendages of the government/elite powers.

MSM probably don't have the collective intelligence to recognize that people are different and mixed. They only have the capacity to handle cookie-cutter versions of people. Liberals, Conservatives, Euros, Afros, Asians, and a few other buzzwords. People who are combinations of any of them? That's too much for the PTB to handle, so it reflects off on the media, which is black or white, West or East.

Children with 25% afro heritage and 75% euro heritage are classed as 'black' by MSM or other segments of society. It is indeed that ridiculous.

MSM should just refer to Obama as president.

It starts with MSM and the good sense they need to gain. They need to stop classing people into superficial groups, stop reinforcing the illusion of one's base biology.

[edit on 9-11-2008 by star in a jar]

posted on Nov, 9 2008 @ 02:17 PM
link   
Thanks Star in a jar.
That's, I guess what I meant to say really.

Maybe you're making a comment about social perspective

I gave you another star for your jar.

posted on Nov, 9 2008 @ 02:20 PM
link   
The last time i looked he was black, your losing me here, your saying he's neither black or white

posted on Nov, 9 2008 @ 02:23 PM
link   
Better yet, just imagine what this world would be like if people stopped looking at the differences between us, and focused on what we have in common.
I'm French, Irish, English, and Indian. (Cherokee, Blackfoot, and Micmac)
I also have other genetics in me but in such small percentages that it's not worth listing here.
However I am not my heritage.

Another thing that should be noted is that some people may look at their "pure" heritage as a sign that they are somehow superior or better, when in fact it's the exact opposite.

Without the introduction of new and unrelated genes, in the long term all living creatures suffer "loss of genetic diversity," which inevitably leads to weaker animals with health problems. Anyone who breeds dogs can tell you this. Some purebred dogs are showing very clear and obvious signs of this right now.

So to all the racist people, and interbred elitist families I have one thing to say to you... Enjoy the slow death of your bloodline and your genetically deformed offspring.

Yep... I'm a mut and I'm damn proud of it!

posted on Nov, 11 2008 @ 09:47 AM
link   
My dad is black and my mother is white, therefore I am mixed race.

I have grown up being referred to as a black person and have always had my white european heritage ignored (even though most of the extended family that I spend time with are white).

Further to this, I am lighter than Obama and can never really say that I am black when with black people.

I agree with the OP on this one, he is neither black or white, instead he is a person who has a good perspective of what it is like to be a black person growing up and living in America and from his Caucasian family members he knows what it is like first hand to grow up in "white America".

posted on Nov, 11 2008 @ 09:52 AM
link   
Hes purple! no wait wait.... www.depauw.edu... yip hes black....hes not white hes black.Here is a white person www.jaunted.com... a weird looking white person but white none the less.If you want to get nit picky you could just call everyone *black* since we originated from Africa.

posted on Jan, 20 2009 @ 04:44 PM
link   
I see the MSM still refer to Obama as being black. I see this as an indication that society is still dominated by patriarchy, in that the focus is on Obama's fathers genetic contribution, and ignores any input from his mothers side. People still swallow the NLP that the MSM dishes out. No matter how it is flavored, it still tastes like BS to me.

posted on Jan, 20 2009 @ 04:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by ToadmundBarack Obama is NOT black!
Barack Obama is NOT black!

Yea, I always thought he was more of a browny kind of colour.

posted on Jan, 20 2009 @ 06:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by Toadmund
I'd just like to make this clear.
He is just as much white as he is black, but people see his face and say he's black.

I believe this distinction was up to his parents not us....At least that is how I was classified and raised. I would hope this really doesn't matter anymore but I believe it is an issue with some.

[edit on 20-1-2009 by glennb6]

[edit on 20-1-2009 by glennb6]

posted on Jan, 20 2009 @ 06:22 PM
link   

posted on Jan, 20 2009 @ 06:29 PM
link   
reply to post by nj2day

Race is not relevant ?

I don't know what rock you live under, but you need to get out from under it.

If race wasn't an issue, then why oh why was there such a HUUUUUUGEEEE issue made about this whole election and once he got elected ?

are you telling me millions upon millions of people thought race was irrelevant then ?

just cause you are trying to be oh so modern and saying "i'm not racist" doesn't change the fact that it IS an issue.

It's not my issue, I mean im Australian, but dude, I could see how much of a race issue it became all the way from the land down under.

So wake up

[edit on 20-1-2009 by Gears Of War]

posted on Jan, 20 2009 @ 06:30 PM
link   

posted on Jan, 20 2009 @ 06:38 PM
link   
reply to post by CrazyIlluminatio!

FREAK

GET A LIFE

posted on Jan, 20 2009 @ 06:38 PM
link   

posted on Jan, 20 2009 @ 06:42 PM
link   
Sorry Mods --- that freak is fast - had another account and same pics in 4 minutes?

posted on Jan, 20 2009 @ 06:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by Truther
The last time i looked he was black, your losing me here, your saying he's neither black or white

Yea, Mulatto's are both.

One man is "Black", the other is "Asian", unless you believe this guy is Black, or that Obama is Asian.

The fact that Barack is not completely Black is something the media want us to ignore.

[edit on 20-1-2009 by Amelie]

top topics

<<   2 >>

join