It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New Alien Photos? They're New To Me Anyway

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 9 2008 @ 08:35 AM
link   
reply to post by internos

Much thanks to Internos and Easynow. So these are CGI? I should have recognized the Mundo Gump look to the photos. I love those creepy videos. Mystery solved. Case closed.

posted on Nov, 9 2008 @ 09:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by Magnus47
The true Jeff Peckman / Stan Romanek video is not going to be shown to the public until after they release some kind of alien documentary film, hopefully before 2009...

I remember there being lots of faked versions at the time, but this one is slightly more convincing:

uk.youtube.com...

It may still be a hoax - ie a recreation of the Romanek footage - but, if so, they've based it on the original released image, and I can't imagine the real video would be much different.

posted on Nov, 9 2008 @ 09:35 AM
link   
reply to post by damagedoor

Well done. The alien in your video looks the way the so called "real" Romanek alien looked. It would appear someone has leaked thev Peckman/Romanek video afterall. Thanks.

posted on Nov, 9 2008 @ 10:52 AM
link   
reply to post by MsSmartypants

You're welcome.

Like I said, no idea if it's the real one, or not. Plus, I saw it quite a while ago, so it may have already been discussed on here. Although I know that Romanek and, especially, Peckman became dirty words for a while...

top topics

<< 1   >>

join