It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

How will Humanity Die Out? Take your pick

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 8 2008 @ 02:43 PM
link   
well im sick and tired of these end of the world predictions. they are annoying and usually have no proof. so i give you this website.

www.exitmundi.nl...

go there pick a way we are gonna die and make a thread about it. it has everything from religious deaths to accidentally. from the universe reversing to the planet exploding. and the best part is they have sources so it will almost sound like you know what your talking about.

[edit on 07/17/2008 by N. Tesla]

posted on Nov, 8 2008 @ 03:22 PM
link   
I would think that if bombs were an option I would really like to do a Major Kong. In my wranglers and boots astride a bomb with my hair billowing behind me with a bud light in my left hand and stetson waving in my right. No pain in death with my atoms spread over eternity while my spirit / soul moves on to another plane of existence.

posted on Nov, 8 2008 @ 03:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by N. Tesla
How do you Wanna die?

I was going to say 'under sedation so I can't feel anything' but then I figured this was a 'how do you want humanity to die' question so i went to your site.... HA! ... that was interesting.

I didn't even know there was a 'demon sun' that is supposed to return.

Interesting site. I don't think I can pick one.

I'd like everyone just to spontaneously leave their bodies - painlessly - and float off to whereever they want to go to ... but that doesn't seem to be an opition.

posted on Nov, 8 2008 @ 03:38 PM
link   
reply to post by FlyersFan

yea i changed the title so that people know what they are posting. the body thing is cool but i doubt it im leaning more towards big boom.

posted on Nov, 8 2008 @ 03:41 PM
link   
What a great compilation, so many to choose from too. I was kind of hoping the boomm or whammo, but whatever happens, I hope I'm there to witness it.

posted on Nov, 8 2008 @ 03:52 PM
link   
I think genetic scientists will be to blame. a rogue genetics group desperate for genetics but short on cash will resort to using gary buseys genes for a genetic cloning experiment. the result will be asexually reproducing crazed mutant zombie versions of gary busey running around the planet taking over the world. they will destroy the common man in the street, rape and pillage the women creating weird freakish busey hybrid zombies that will be resistant to all known biological and chemical weapons, and much like the cockroach will be highly resistant to radiation too.

the only up side to humanity being offed in this manner is that even the greys and their reptiliod masters will find their technology useless against this busey threat and they too will be eradicated from the earth too. the few that think that they have escaped will only get taken out by the the stowaway zombie mutant buseys that will pop out of the duct work or electronic closets of the UFOs think of that scene in the movie aliens with the stow away alien that crashes the dropship as they try to escape the earths atmosphere.

Sadly once earth has become inhabitable for sentient life and only the busey mutants and their offspring survive spreading like viruses to every livable inch of the earth the planet will only be used for the condemned space criminals who will be dropped off here to fend for their short lives on earth as the busey monsters converge on them like hoards of hungry insects or parana.

But little known to humanity their is hope. buried in a glacier is another mutant clone by another failed genetics experiment waiting for the day the ice melts and he can be set free again. Thats right I'm talking about a genetically enhanced jet li. he will be The One who will save the earth and repopulate it with jet li pleadian hybrids once he makes it safe for sentient life to inhabit earth again.

posted on Nov, 22 2008 @ 09:15 PM
link   
Tesla, thank you for posting the site up! I've been trying to find the zombie simulation game for so long now.

new topics

top topics

join