It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Alien experts, I need your advice.

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 8 2008 @ 11:44 AM
link   
For those of you who don’t know me I posted about an experience I had a while back here www.abovetopsecret.com...

I am really freaking out right now I don’t know where to start, ok I had the most scary and bizarre encounter ever, I don’t know why this is happening to me I am never sleeping alone ever again, these same black beings came again the same one’s from my other encounter and this time I don’t remember all that happened but I remember being aware of being in a red circular type room, the lighting was strange, I‘m not sure if I was in my body or out, it felt so weird, the beings still look like this:

But without any color at all, the eyes are showing but black almost like different shades of black, I don’t know what these things are but as you can see I’m now posting this in the alien forum not paranormal because I believe these black beings could be aliens. I know they are evil from my other encounter before, I linked that thread above here it is again, www.abovetopsecret.com...

The beings are shaped just like the figures on the right side like ghost shaped beings and the eyes look like this also but are black like darker than the body almost pitch black this is the closest thing I can find to them.
They look like the beings on the right side of this and the one’s above but with dark eyes that are noticeable to the being but they are still pitch black with no color at all just pure black.

I’m totally freaked out right now because I somehow knew they implanted me with a baby that is why I have been freaking out all day I tested myself this morning. The test came out positive, I am pregnant but that’s impossible I haven’t slept with a man quite embarrassing for over 4months now and I only just had my period 2 weeks ago. I remember being half asleep when they came for me and open my eyes but was paralyzed then that is all I remember I was in a red lit dome type room it had a rounded roof that is all I could see with red lights all around inside but I couldn’t see any lights, it seemed like there was grey fog or smoke all around with a dim lighting of red, there were a lot of these figures that were pitch black looking in color and they move so fast and could even float above me it could have been 12 or more of them, I felt the same feeling I did on my first encounter very negative and bad feelings but this was different because it felt more like a dream not so much like my original encounter when I was awake.

They planted something inside me I somehow just knew it was a baby it all seems so weird I can’t remember what happened it still feels like a dream but I can remember some of it, this pregnancy test cannot lie. I know for sure my first encounter with them was real because it happened while I was completely awake but this one seems hard to remember. I had nightmares last night about lizard like beings all around me I don’t know why I’m suddenly having these evil dreams after that. What in the hell should I do? Does anyone have any suggestions for me, should I have myself tested in a hospital and tell them what happened? I’m afraid to even tell my family about this they would never believe that story but it’s true and I have the proof. I’m pregnant, I even tested myself twice to make sure it wasn’t a mistake.

If I privately go into a doctors office or hospital and tell them what happened that would be a mistake I think and nobody would believe me, am I at risk with doing anything with this fetus? Are the aliens really that smart? Do you think they will keep track of me? I have never believed in aliens ever until after this happened and now I‘m wondering maybe that is what they are. I thought these things were black demons or something with no body but how can they put a real fetus inside of me? I am so confused right now, if anyone has any ideas for me I really don’t know where to turn. This is the first time I have been in this alien section I usually avoid it because I don’t believe in them at least not visiting earth but what else could these things be? Could they be something else and not alien?

Please alien experts tell me what you think, has anyone been abducted and had this type of thing happen to them? Has anyone seen these black creatures before? Should I move and abort the fetus or will they find me and come after me?

How is it possible that I’m pregnant? I’m praying someone can get me the answers, should I just go ahead and tell my family? Oh this is overwhelming, I feel sick in my stomach to think what is inside of me I just don’t know what to do, I want to get rid of this thing as quickly as possible. I’m really confused and scared. I don’t believe in abortion but if this thing is alien I will do it.

[edit: fixed links]

[edit on 8-11-2008 by 12m8keall2c]

posted on Nov, 8 2008 @ 11:48 AM
link   
reply to post by Good_Vibes

Are you trying out this story on us before you tell your parents you are knocked up...?

I think it might work...

[edit on 11/8/2008 by chapter29]

posted on Nov, 8 2008 @ 11:52 AM
link   
Assuming you're not fabricating this to avoid trouble -

In vitro fertilization is commonplace on Earth. It's not that far out there of a technology. If you were abducted - this is the answer to your question of "How can I be pregnant."

I think the scary question is "With what?".... not "How?"

Be sure the docs know your story - dont cover it up. Even at the risk of ridicule, if there is something.. unnatural growing in you - you don't want to risk your life over it.

Good luck.

posted on Nov, 8 2008 @ 12:52 PM
link   
I am not an expert on Aliens, but I think you should go to a doctor and ask for tests.

I suppose that if you have the money to go to a private doctor and ask for the tests he/she will not ask many questions.

But first of all, keep calm.

As I do not know your situation, if you live alone try to spend some days at someone else's home, and in any case try to keep always with someone near you, you may feel better that way and there is nothing wrong in keeping close to friends or family.

Good luck.

posted on Nov, 8 2008 @ 02:34 PM
link   
Get a ultrasound, but ask for images, If the ultrasound techie refuses, looks at you strangely and then abruptly leaves the room- you should probably get out of there pretty quickly because the men in black will be coming, lol.

But seriously, just have an throughout ultrasound and perhaps even a genetic test.

If there is evidence of a baby in you (False pregnancies happen) and haven't slept with any guy for 4 months... then I'd be worried.

I wouldn't want to spawn a little Damien either, but you've got to collect hard evidence that you are indeed pregnant.

posted on Nov, 8 2008 @ 02:44 PM
link   
Star in a jar had it right. Then if you have any decency unlike the other 4 people I have talked to recently claiming similar things you will offer the physical proof which the ultrasound can give. I hope you are not like the other people in that you have proof but won't hand it over. I await those ultrasounds

posted on Nov, 8 2008 @ 03:20 PM
link   

First let me say, my heart goes out to you. You are desperately reaching for a hand to help you in this very personal and traumatic post. I will extend my hand to you and offer you what comfort I can as a concerned and loving human being. YOU ARE NOT ALONE. . .

There are many people who have experienced this type of thing and what you have to remember is that.... YOUR OK. Your alive and well enough to post your experiences on the net... and look for help.

There are people and websites who deal strictly with the "abduction" side of this phenomenon. I suggest you do a quick google search and look for resources that will be more sympathetic to your plea's for help and understanding.

Most people who frequent these boards are looking for "proof" and would rather flame your post and automatically assume your trying to perpetuate a "hoax"...than to try and be helpful. I apologize to you for that..there are those of us who would like to help you as well... and some people here who have experienced the same things as you have.

I know it is little consolation but reports I have read about "implanted pregnancies" state that the pregnancy is interrupted in or near the second tri-mester...in other words, they take the fetus back around three months... the fetuses are NOT carried full term...

I wish I could be more help to you..I am not an "expert", just another human being that cares about the suffering of others and wants to help.

I is also my understanding that delving into the occult can bring on these encounters and activities such as deep meditation and channeling are also catalysts...if you are engaging in any of these activities.. STOP IMMEDIATELY. You mentioned that they at one point seemed like black demons... some reports have concluded that :abduction attempts have been stopped completely by calling on the name of JESUS CHRIST>.

An important clue was provided by Wes Clark of MUFON and CE-4 Research Group in Florida. George Filer, MUFON's eastern regional director, on receiving similar reports from this investigator and Wes, decided to put us in touch. Wes, it turned out, had carried his research one step further than the author's. Wes offered proof that abductions were only demonic encounters. He said several of his "abductees" had stopped their abduction experiences by screaming "Jesus is my savior" when aliens were next seen.

This investigator has since found that this same approach used by some, he knows, has also stopped their unwelcome visitors from returning. One woman told this investigator while standing in the hallway of her home in daylight that she had a haint jump on her back and try to "suffocate her." In desperation she yelled, "Jesus! Jesus! Save me!" The haint immediately flew off and has not since returned. Another individual while having a lucid dream of a dark, big-eyed, gray screamed, "Jesus is my savior!" as Wes suggested. That was nearly nine months ago and all alien related activity in his house has vanished. A third person, who believed he was an abductee, and after seeing his dog going crazy a top his bed barking at an unseen entity, performed an undescribed exorcism. That was several months ago and all his alien troubles have ended. The simple "cure" is, admittedly, totally dumb-founding. While the relationship between abductions and paranormal activity has been documented by many investigators, this is compelling proof that abductions have nothing to do with space kidnappings. If high-tech ETs are behind the abduction madness, why would one's belief in God stop abductions cold? Such Jesus-laced utterings would not have stopped earthbound evils, so why would they halt highly advanced and technologically sophisticated ETs from abducting?

Ufo Evidence Link

I will pray for you ..good luck.

[edit on 8-11-2008 by Alter-Ego]

posted on Nov, 8 2008 @ 03:28 PM
link   
reply to post by Alter-Ego

I share many of those attributes you linked to in your post. That doesn't mean I've been abducted.

posted on Nov, 8 2008 @ 03:33 PM
link   
It's a shame that there's loads of people making money from their "expertise" in ufology and the alien subject when it's still apparent that someone like yourself (if you're being totally honest about this) has nowhere to go or anyone to turn to for help.

Any experts around with some advice here??

How reliable is a home pregnancy test anyway??

[edit on 8-11-2008 by wigit]

posted on Nov, 8 2008 @ 03:36 PM
link   
all you need to do is set up a camera to take footage of your experiences.. and you will find that they will stop... because you cant film whats inside your head.. it has never failed...

posted on Nov, 8 2008 @ 03:39 PM
link   
reply to post by SkepticalSteve

I share many of those attributes you linked to in your post. That doesn't mean I've been abducted.

Have you awoken..from a seeming nightmare, about being abducted... then took a home pregnancy test just to find out that you were in fact pregnant after not being with another individual for four months?

I didnt think so... most of the responses I have read from you are demanding proof of these "experiences" so do you care to elaborate?

I dont want to jump to conclusions (like so many here do..) about the meaning of your comments, so please be more specific.

[edit on 8-11-2008 by Alter-Ego]

posted on Nov, 8 2008 @ 03:51 PM
link   

First and foremost, try to be calm; as AE said, you are still here and trying to deal with this. Please go to a doctor and get checked out; I wouldn't share much on this forum, for far too many people are too concerned with you proving your claim, instead of being compassionate, and trying to help you through this traumatic experience.

Go to someone you can trust, a friend or relative, and spend time away from the scene and get yourself together. There are reports of this happening, and it appears arounf the 4-6 month mark they do retrieve the fetus.

number 1 proirity is making sure you are ok, and not in any danger.

Good luck.

seeker

posted on Nov, 8 2008 @ 03:54 PM
link   
Be calm. When does being scared ever help you? Everything happens for a reason, so be open to see what that is. Do not let this fear shut you down. If you have a pure intention towards things you will have an army behind you.

posted on Nov, 8 2008 @ 03:57 PM
link   

It is a wonder, it really is; most of your posts and comments come across as being cold and mechanical, and just now you were more concerned about whether good_vibes would share proof with you than even acknowledging the fact that this has to be a very traumatic experience and the poor girl is close to having a nervous breakdown.

Does seeing a barn and a bale of hay stimulate you?

seeker

posted on Nov, 8 2008 @ 04:27 PM
link   

These things don't go further than 2 1/2 months roughly before the child is taken and incubated! As a mother, I will tell you that ultrasounds are not performed at this stage of pregnancy. This will very likely not procure any proof of anything. Thank you for being so concerned for her.

Also, yes, she should illicit help from loved ones and probably will feel safer in the company of others, especially at night, when greys come out more. However, there is no place where they cannot subdue the others elctro magnetically and take her.

I've had 2 mysterious periods where my cycle stopped for 2 1/2 months when I was younger, with my whole family experiencing indicators. I never got tested in any way, because I knew I couldn't be pregnant for the very same reason she says. Lack of a father. So I can only guess. But I do have memories of abduction.

I believe the correct answer would be this, to tell your family, ie. mother, if you have a good relationship with her. That way, you may be able to get the night time companionship, ie. they won't leave you alone overnight. It is comforting at least. You should get tested by a doctor. In Canada, we have free and open access to abortions, but not in later trimesters, as that is considered inhumane. The common age for abortion is 6 weeks precisely. Can that be arranged? I don't know what the greys protocol is for a fetus at that age? In other words, I'm not sure if they take the fetus that early. In any case, you won't be raising the child. They take it. I wish I could hug you right now, as I know this is traumatic. Even if they take the child, you have to know its probably yours, ie. a hybrid. And they will monitor your actions. There is a point where a mother wants to know her child as well. The whole thing is barbaric to me.

posted on Nov, 8 2008 @ 05:18 PM
link   
somebody should make a big brother in her house and catch this thing on film...

if you have the money, you should ask for a private doctor and investigate this thing, you must get all the types of proof that you are pregnant, just to be sure, if the baby disappears ...

posted on Nov, 8 2008 @ 07:34 PM
link   
Periods are not unknown to continue during pregnancy.
People often dont' feel pregnant well to the fourth month.
I didn't start showing until 6th, but I knew immediately.
Stress and outside situations affect the body's flow cycle both during and not during pregnancy.

That aside. Freaky!

Yes, I've seen one of those. If one of those was what I've seen. Not up close. I think it might have been visiting my neighbor honestly. I thought I was watching a person walk from her causeway, until I realized it was a shadow walking out of her wall. Didn't see eyes. Far enough away to see I was looking at a manifistation, who then decided to walk to behind a bush and watch me. It even ran away. I just wanted...to see who the heck

Had three shadows floating over me twice on another occassion (occuring in one month)--and moving. And when they took off...swoosh across the ceiling--though never leaving it. That really got to me in a bad way and I couldn't sleep out in the living room for a long time. Got rid of the furnature after a handful of *occurances*.

Ruled out lights, outdoor lights, and television on that time.

I'm really sorry you are seeing what you are saying you are seeing face to face.
Tubal ligatamys are good.....
I'm not sure that makes a difference with invitro. But, for some reason I take comfort from it, just in case. At least between celebacy and a tubal--I know any pregnacy is something I right have a reason to be ticked about.

I dont' know what advice to give you, but,
I find the radio disturbing to the types of things I don't want around.
Sound going on all the time is just plain good.
Extra lights. That is why the power god sends you a power bill and has the light sockets all over. (a bit of humor).
Television at bedtime...and all night long. at least that way you have somethig other to turn your less understood mental processes too--instead of them locking on for instance, if it works like that.
Put up a written request for cessation. Tag a note-in your thoughts and on paper.
Do things you enjoy and don't spend a huge amount of your mind pathways thinking about them.
When they come around-or if you feel them-all lights on IMMEDIATELY, and the radio, and the tv--cook or something.
But-don't give them your attention. Try ignoring in the prestages.

Start looking into personal empowerments.
Call Jesus-if your christian.
I've found calling Jesus as non christian to be redundant-because I have no concept of who I'm calling....
But using the phrase as I naturally do in a derogitory manner--is a concept that has a meaning for me; completely unrelated to jesus but still effective to cause an energy break or quick healing of a sports injury.

Though not pagan, I found a pentagram banishment calling, was given it rather. And, though I don't use it, I like it. I will u2 it if I ever dig it out from this mountain of papers where it likely is. I will look tonight. You can draw mental parallels from the words, I'm not pushing witchcraft, there is just some good mental advice embedded in it, whatever it was.

Go to the doctor?
I can't tell you one way or the other.

I like the persons' ultrasound tip, though.

Do you have any close friends or family you can talk about this to?
Best friend? Anything?

Take Care, Rest Peaceful

posted on Nov, 8 2008 @ 08:31 PM
link   
im no ewxpert but if ur instint says they are bad this is true. my instinct says the same. i dont trust the greys or their impregnating woman. i believe the greys wanna merge our species to manifest the abilities that are buried in our dna. read my thread it should explain alot. www.abovetopsecret.com...
also if i were u i would kill that child. i normally do not condone killing but i believe they want to use these hjalfbreed children against us and the annunaki. get an abortion ASAP. teh less of these halfbreeds their are the better. if u dont then the child will be removed at ur next abduction and it will be too late. also read up on this website it answers alot of things www.alienshift.com... this is all the help i can offer the rest u must do for urself.

posted on Nov, 8 2008 @ 08:50 PM
link   
reply to post by Alter-Ego

i just wanted to say that ur statement about the occult and meditation is completely off. i am constantly maditating and practicing magick and i have never had an encounter of abduction. if anything i am safer becuz of it. i am more evolved becuz of it. i no longer get sick and im a healer of others. i live in service of othgers. also i do believe in jesus but not as christians see him. if u read my thread it will explain my views of this person.www.abovetopsecret.com...
i believe ur opinion is too controlled by religion and churches. correct me if im wrong and im sorry 4 the accusation if i am but i believe u probably have the church forced opinion that witches are bad or evil or not of god. this is a big problem for alot of ppl. alot of christians assume witches are evil becuz the church says so without ever studying witchcraft. its a very ignorant belief structure and i dont think following organized religion blindly is a wise choice. i study all religions because all of them have mixes of true and false within them. i sayto research everything to find truth. also check out the website alienshift.com u seem like a decent guy so i apologize again if im wrong however i would have recommended witchcraft for protection and evolution and foresight. my life is much better becuz of it.

with loive and light
myrddin zos

posted on Nov, 8 2008 @ 08:58 PM
link   
source

It is possible to test for the genes your baby has inherited. There are two main ways of checking your baby for genetic problems while it is in the womb. These techniques are called amniocentesis and chorionic villus sampling (CVS). We explain how the tests are carried out, what sort of abnormalities can be picked up and what risks are involved. We give general information only. If you want more detailed information about these tests or your personal circumstances do discuss the matter with your GP or hospital specialist.

I had a CVS when I was preggers...baby was an odd fish (not literally) but weird growth rate...was not so bad and was a great indicator of health and gene structure (to rule out anomalies)

You should be getting pre natal regardless of whether you plan to keep it to term or not...your health needs attention during pregnancy as much as the fetus.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join