It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A sceptic's question.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 8 2008 @ 10:49 AM
link   
I've been following paranormal occurances for more than a decade now and this is really bugging me. I like, as you may have guessed, to take a sceptical, rational view of things. It's served me well over the years and is very useful when applied. However, something's just struck me. There's been thousands of (admittedly subjective) experiences of ghosts and other related events, some of which have had multiple witnesses. Many of these are under different conditions, and therefore can't be put down to environmental conditions (weather etc) only.

So. I have come to the conclusion, there may well be something in this. Therefore, the best thing to do is to conduct an experiment. There's been quite a few instances of people 'summoning' whatevertheheckthesethingsare. Therefore, what did you do and what are your experiences?

posted on Nov, 8 2008 @ 11:30 AM
link   
if you are truly skeptical, your rational mind will subjectively take your experience in account of how science can explain it anyway. still, wish i could help you in an experiment though, i've personally never tried any paranormal investigations
have you tried any of these?Paranormal detection

posted on Nov, 8 2008 @ 11:49 AM
link   
Looks interesting. However, then i'd need a place where activity had been reported unless there's any techniques as it were. Nowhere i know around here except the museum that's reported such things, and they don't let you stay in their basement for the night.

new topics

join