It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Different ways of Time Travel

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 8 2008 @ 08:41 AM
link   
OPEN EYE MEDITATION

Open Eye Meditation is easy to learn, and by far, the most powerful mediation on the planet. The beauty of this meditation is that it occupies the mind by requiring it to concentrate upon two things at the same time. This allows the "Future You" or OverSoul to begin to manifest within your field of consciousness. Usually, very powerful impressions are immediately experienced.

Select a quiet, comfortable place to sit down where you will not be disturbed. Sit in a comfortable position and pick two objects to concentrate upon. Pick an object to the left of you to look at with your left eye. Pick another object to the right of you to look at with your right eye.

It is important to stay aware of both objects and keep them in your peripheral vision. Concentrate upon the equal and continuing awareness of them. To do otherwise is to drop out of mediation. Once these are fixed, you can begin to be aware of the field of view in front of you, but not at the expense of losing focus on either object.

Please read the rest on the link below

www.time-travelers.org...

MEDITATION ON TIME TRAVEL

Please close your eyes.

Take two slow deep breaths. . .

breathing in through your mouth . . .

holding the breath as is comfortable for you . . .

then slowly releasing the air

through your mouth.

Relax your mind . . .

your body.

You wake up one day as if from a long long dream . . .

You discover that space-time

as you understood it has collasped.

At first you are startled.

As you calm down . . .

you begin to 'look' around.

What do you experience?

Please go another timeline . . .

Perhaps one of your creation .

Use your imagination . . .

Open the right side of your brain.

You can create . . .

You can be somewhere else!

Where are you?

What is happening?

Are you in one plane of reality?

Can you move out of this reality . . .

using your creative flow . . . .

and quickly move into another?

Now see if the image from the first reality . . .

can overlap onto the second image.

Can they be parallel?

paranormal.about.com...
cat.inist.fr...
www.crystalinks.com...
www.newconnexion.net...
www.crystalinks.com...
www.youtube.com...
www.youtube.com...

[edit on 8-11-2008 by Anti - Government]

posted on Nov, 8 2008 @ 09:15 AM
link   
Astral Travel Techniques: Preparation Steps

Now you simply have to focus on your breathing and relax. Here is an example of a breathing technique you can use. These astral travel techniques will work if you practice regularly. It should take you about 5 minutes to complete this section, so don't rush it. Lie down on your bed in a comfortable position without crossing your arms or legs. You will have to stay in this position for an extended period of time, so make sure it's very comfortable.

I recommend lying on your back with legs slightly open, and your arms parallel to your body, but not touching. Place your palms in a comfortable position. Palms up works best for me.

Close your eyes and breathe in. As you exhale, focus on the movement of your chest. Enjoy it. Take your time. Feel what happens to your chest when you breathe in. Feel the expansion.

Now focus on your stomach as you exhale, and feel the effects of your breath. With every breath, try to see how each part of your body reacts. When you reach your toes, take a few deep breaths before moving on to the muscle relaxation technique.

So you've completed the breathing relaxation, now it's time to relax your muscles but you still need to focus on your breath as you relax your muscles. This section is an important part of these astral travel techniques and it should take another 5 minutes.

Breathe in and contract all the muscles in your feet. Breathe out and relax. Breathe in and out again, ensuring all your muscles are relaxed. Now move up to your ankles. Breathe in and flex your ankles. Feel the tension, then breathe out and relax.

Take a couple of breaths and move up to the calves. Continue with your legs, bum, stomach, arms, fingers, neck and last but not least: your face. Everyone carries tension on their face without even knowing it. Make sure that you let your eyebrows and jaw relax.

It's now time for the tricky part of these astral travel techniques. This is normally when I fall asleep... You should try to remember that the goal is to trick your body into thinking that you are falling asleep while keeping your mind awake. The best way to create this illusion is to maintain focus on your breathing while imagining your body getting heavier and heavier with every breath. Your goal is to sink into a state of total emptiness.

imagine myself at the top of a very long ladder. With every breath I take, I picture myself going down one rung, and my body getting a little heavier. After a few rungs, I always feel the urge to move my body, but I have to resist. Whether you feel itchy or uncomfortable, the feeling will go away if you keep focusing on your breath.

www.relaxation-at-home.com...

please write back what happens when you try these techniques or if they work.

thank you for taking the time to read this thread.

posted on Nov, 8 2008 @ 10:03 AM
link   
I have had great success in the past with the technique you mentioned (not in the time travel sense though). As you said, the important part is not falling asleep, something which I haven't been able to resist lately.

Again, the stiffness of the body can really irk you, but it's important to just let it pass. The couple of times I managed to get past this I experienced 'vibrations', but I got too excited, and snapped out of it. It felt as if electricity was coursing through my body, but there was no pain, just an immense wave of energy.

I wish I could try again, but the technique has not seemed to work for me for a couple of years now...

posted on Nov, 8 2008 @ 10:45 AM
link   
I wish I could try this at the moment.

I used to try stuff like this.

Unfortunately, at the moment, I've got some "psychic" (there's other things you could call it, but whatever) in my head where if I sit still, noises start coming out of me! So, I can't concentrate on anything.

I can do hand levitation pretty easily, but stuff like this and spoon bending elude me at the moment!

new topics

top topics

join