It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ouija Possession Video? Looks very real to me, please debunk

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 10 2008 @ 03:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheOmen

Originally posted by Resinveins

Originally posted by HypnoAsp
reply to post by deadline527

When the star of this film rolls her eyes it is to her top left. This direction of involuntary eye movement is termed "VC" or visual construction. If I asked you to visualize a polka dotted alien you too would suddenly look up and to the left accessing the part of your brain that fabricates or imagines. She is visualizing what she is attempting to act out.

Unless the person in question is left handed. In which case you would expect them to look up and to the right.

[edit on 8-11-2008 by Resinveins]

As a matter of fact, I find myself looking upto the left. I'm left handed.

Although it could just be me being weird.......

Fake video IMHO

Have to agree RE the being left handed and lookig up to the left lol.

I think fake also though

posted on Nov, 10 2008 @ 03:47 PM
link   
Howling with laughter...you cant be serious. The girl with her hands over her mouth is trying not to laugh. The fake blood is something you buy from a Halloween store.

posted on Nov, 10 2008 @ 03:50 PM
link   
Not sure why, but it makes me think of Blossom Goodchild for some reason.

posted on Nov, 10 2008 @ 04:13 PM
link   
I know the video is a fake.
But this is a serious deal here folks.
You can sneer and call it superstitious
or childish or primitive but you should NEVER NEVER NEVER
name a kid Mathard.
What could her parents have been thinking ?

posted on Nov, 11 2008 @ 07:53 AM
link   
Common now, thats obviously fake, whats so "SPECTACULAR" about Ouija that you'd have to bring along a camera to film it, so lame... they obviously planned to make short skit, I can't see any other reason why you would want to tape that... and the blood, probably just those capsules you bite on from halloween..

posted on Nov, 13 2008 @ 11:32 PM
link   
Im afraid that i have to debunk this one! im not sure if the main 'actor' was playing a part or was genuinly frightened(I doubt)
but at the very start of the video the person with only one finger on the glass was obviously in full control......far to much tension and contraction within the finger muscles!!!

dont play with ouija boards.....its not funny!!!

posted on Nov, 13 2008 @ 11:45 PM
link   

It was fake, evil spirits are much meaner if they take over. If you're that curious, bust out one of them boards yourself and pray you get possesed....see what happens. Is it all psychological or can evil spirits take over your body?

posted on Nov, 14 2008 @ 12:05 AM
link   
Ouija boards are serious #. I have been possessed before. I suddenly flipped out and attacked my best friend. I remember doing it.... and I was seriously afraid because I felt hatred and anger and I was about to kill him.

I suddenly snapped out of it, and I began crying and hugged him and kept telling him I'm sorry.

It was seriously...weird. I haven't thought about it in a while... but there are parasitic entities we cannot detect everywhere, in our own homes. There's not much you can do about their presence.... unless you're an expert in occult practices. The only thing you can really do to protect your4self is to never ever engage in any type of channeling unless you have a tried and true way of protecting yourself. My mother warned me for years that if I used a ouija board, to meditate beforehand and visualize a white light of protectionengulfing my body....

She's a serious person and she's not insane.

But this video is a bunch of teen girls making an indie film short.

posted on Nov, 14 2008 @ 09:56 AM
link   

No "debunking" needs to happen, as that's a video. Videos are so easy to fake it's not even funny, so to debunk one has to assume the video is unfakeable, which it obviously isn't.

posted on Nov, 16 2008 @ 06:57 AM
link   
Act or not I think it can happen weather you want to believe it or not. Spend enough time dabbling in it's use and you will know that this is not just some kind of game.

posted on Nov, 16 2008 @ 10:06 AM
link   
If these girls are acting then they need to be in the next Spielberg movie. All of them. As far as I can remember I have never seen teenagers who can act as well as this. In my opinion the girl possessed was seeing with her third eye.She was trying to descrie a "blue bug". The girl that screaming on the left if you will notice did bot immediately try to comfort the other girl but was panicking and trying to get away from her. I just don't see amature teens being that good at directing and having that kind of insight and the psychology behind the reation to a terrifying moment such as that.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join