It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I was abducted last night :(

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 8 2008 @ 08:51 PM
link   
reply to post by weneedtoknow

Could this have been a form of lucid dreaming? I have had lucid dreams that were so real to me, when I did wake up, I did think it truly happened. In one dream, I had a man jump me and started fighting me. He pulled a black jack and I threw up my hand to stop the blow. I remember it hitting me so hard the blood was flowing from my hand. After I did wake up and it did take some time to understand that it WAS a dream, I looked at my hand and it did bleed, I had a gash on the back of my hand that looked like something had hit it. It was after a while I looked at the headboard of my bed, and saw blood on a fairly sharp edge of it. It matched the mark on the back of my hand. I figured that I was throwing my arms around in my sleep, and struck the sharp edge of the headboard with my hand. This is just something for you to ponder. Only you can say if what happened to you was real or not.

posted on Nov, 8 2008 @ 08:55 PM
link   
Yes I agree adding the little political statement kind of sounds like someone trying to draw attention to something else using the abduction experience as a precursor.
I really find this a little hard to believe to be honest.
I have read about and talked to people about many abductions and I think this probably rates a 1 on the scale of 1-10 of truth.

posted on Nov, 8 2008 @ 08:58 PM
link   
You should go see a hypno therapist. You might find out that was only one of many abductions...or if it was an abduction at all

I believe you. Trust me, after the MUFON meeting I went to today, this story sounds like a walk in the park.

[edit on 11/8/2008 by psychedeliack]

posted on Nov, 8 2008 @ 09:01 PM
link   
reply to post by psychedeliack

Please share the mufon meeting stories on another thread perhaps? I am very interested. Thanks.

posted on Nov, 8 2008 @ 09:15 PM
link   

I was taken back in 2003 and the experiance was very simular only I don't remember what our conversations were about and the dark room was a holding room. I wasn't experimented on or anything but was introduced to a few children and 2 females, one my age(or atleaset looked it) and the other a bit younger.

It was one of those waking points because untill that moment I had forgotten about my past experiances and wasn't at all interested in aliens and the supernatural like I was as a child. It was at that point that my life changed completly. My attidute and social behavier was quite different than ever before. I was very outgoing and friendly then became rather reclussive and shy as I once had been.

Somthing very simular has happened recently and it is strange. Maybe next time I will ask to remember

You should take it as a good sign that they aloud you to remember because it means they like you. I wouldn't worry. They are your friends.

posted on Nov, 8 2008 @ 09:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by SoullessSoul
[
You should take it as a good sign that they aloud you to remember because it means they like you. I wouldn't worry. They are your friends.

When I see this attitude I find it disturbing. Aliens liking or not liking someone has very little to do with anything. Not only is it a very human way of putting emotion on things or beings where it doesn't belong but it is also very misleading.
Whether aliens "like" you or don't "like" you will have absolutley no bearing on your experience. They will take what they want and do what they like regardsless. They do not have personal goals. They have a hive mentality...or to put it bluntly, it takes 3 of them to form a one, but all of them to form a whole. Plus you need to take into account the fact that many of the abducting greys are robots, it can get very tricky buying into "they like me" scenario. Best to look at the thing as objectively as you can and spot the flaws and the lies and the deceptions. There is a goal to abductions and whether they like you or not, you are just one ant in their game.

I would be interested in hearing about your experiences.

posted on Nov, 8 2008 @ 09:42 PM
link   

I'm wondering what your experience means. I believe that, though the US is not the entire world, our issues and especially our politics have a great affect on other countries in the world. Each country effects each other, the US politics just seems to cause chaos among other places in the world.

The "woman" saying that there is no difference may mean that it didn't matter who was president - the changes will come to pass no matter who is president. If you're american, I can see this definitely having meaning to you. I'm glad that you're okay. Have you been abducted before? From what research I've done - beings will give you more information if it is a benefit for you. From the experiences I've read lately, people are remembering a lot more than they have from their past abduction experiences. Maybe it's a sign of some sort?

Even if people don't believe you, the only person that needs to believe is you. Don't let others beliefs get in your way of speaking up about your abduction. Like other phenomenon, not all things have evidence of it occurring. But your instincts are the key in knowing the difference between a dream and an abduction. If you believe it happened, I believe it happened to you. Good luck with everything and please let us know if it occurs again.

Namaste - Be Well and Love For All

posted on Nov, 8 2008 @ 09:43 PM
link   
Sounds like a dream to me...then again i equate all *abductions* to the mind so im probably bias in that regard.Good story though,just dont get carried away,im pretty sure you were not abducted.

posted on Nov, 8 2008 @ 09:58 PM
link   
Weneedtoknow,

hey man i believe you. There is a good book called the Silva Mind Control Method, by jose silva. I would suggest you get it, and practice the stuff in the book. hopefully on your own with the help of the techniques in the book you can bring about those memories. Also try going to see a person that specializes in recovering memories, there are usually at least 1 person per town that has abduction experiences and can relate and even help you out...

go to meetup.com and search around there...

also i feel for you about the obama thing, it really doesn't matter who was president because its all a joke. There will always be someone behind the scenes pulling the strings.

posted on Nov, 8 2008 @ 10:27 PM
link   
It is okay Weneedtoknow. I believe you. You must understand that many of these "skeptics" are not even skeptics. They are the ones who create phoney evidence to send the community and laugh when people buy into it. Much like that picture of those crystal caves I seen on this site the other day. I have found that many of the "skeptics" in the world are at times some of the greatest Dissinfo assets.

You have the right attitude my friend. If they don't want to believe it is not your problem but their own.

ps: I do not have msn and am unable to send you a pm. You may contact me through Aim. [email protected]

posted on Nov, 8 2008 @ 10:39 PM
link   
reply to post by spacecowgirl

Not all of them are of a collective. Why do you find it hard to believe that all life is the same and that we all seek the very same thing? I wish for you the very same things I wish for myself. Do you not think that aliens have friends that they to wish to protect?

Sure they too have a hierarchy to adhere to. They too have laws that they must abid by and they as well have allegiances much like an American chooses his country over that of another. It is the way life works. The problem isn't with the social order of those beings but the social order of all life in the universe.

Robots? I have heard this before but am unsure as to why it would matter. It takes quite a long time to travel from one planet to another. We send robots into space ourselves, the mars rover for instance. Using this method of contact is a very logical one for a civilization in our plane of existence. Inpersonal yes, I agree.

posted on Nov, 11 2008 @ 03:41 AM
link   
I had a similar experience, yet the woman who greeted me was slightly above average height, or so she seemed. She spoke in a rather raspy voice. She mentioned something to the effect of "there is no need for test" "we already know you" or something along those lines. She lead me done a corridor to a large "gateway" there on the other side was an image of Jesus and of Mohammad and she said something "Importance is a matter of perception, it does not matter" . Next I awoke in my bed, my ears were ringing and I was covered in sweat. I am not really concerned about it though. I figure that if it means anything it would mean that I am the chosen one, in which case not much I could do about it. Or I am just waiting on further instructions....

posted on Nov, 11 2008 @ 04:54 AM
link   

They too have laws that they must abid by

You know this how?

It takes quite a long time to travel from one planet to another.

For what earth's public KNOWS about OUR current technology's capability... sure....

but for a space faring race maybe millions of years more advanced than us?
I repeat..
You know this how?

-

[edit on 11-11-2008 by prevenge]

posted on Nov, 11 2008 @ 04:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by spacecowgirl

Originally posted by HugmyRek

"It's all the same no matter what," --
I believe this. I don't like it. But-I believe it.
To me this means "Even Hitler is viewed by god the same as Moses"

In the end or at the root it is all the same. Everything else is quality of life while we are on it.

Why do you think that? I would say that Hitler, an absence of light, is not viewed the same as Moses, full of light? I also do not think they are treated the same in the afterlife either. But I am interested in your views since the OP doesn't seem to be here anymore?

you know this because you personally met Hitler and Moses?
or wait no.. you only know what text books told you about them... riiight that's the truth.

-

posted on Nov, 12 2008 @ 10:11 AM
link   

Hey there 'weneedtoknow'

I just replied on your other thread ... hope it helps.

Woody

posted on Nov, 12 2008 @ 10:49 AM
link   
I think people need to look at a few of weneedtoknow's threads before replying to this tbh. Helps paint a picture of what the person is really like and if they are credible.

That's all I have to say.

posted on Nov, 12 2008 @ 11:03 AM
link   
yeah interesting story. i have just taken up a little more interest lately regarding the UFO/alien thing.

i have also been having very abnormal sleeping pattens the last few weeks. Sleeping only two hours and waking up at 5am wide awake, then taking naps during the day, but yesterday was very strange to say the last.

I went to bed really late the night before, at about 4 AM because i was at my brothers house hanging out with him staying up chatting. well i went to bed at 4am and then i woke up and it was dark and it showed 6:30 on my clock. i left my tv on as i slept. I figured it was 6:30 am, i looked at the stock and t said dow negative live 173, and dow futures down 50, i was confused because i didn't think the market opened yet and i remember the day before the dow closed at -250ish. So i was freaking out.

stating to get a little freaked out i looked at m phone and i had about 5 calls and text messages from my girlfriend. She was pit cause she couldn't get ahold of me and i didnt go to my 3PM class we have together. this when i realized it was 6:30PM!!! 14 and a half hours after i went to sleep!

I was so disoriented, i almost thought maybe it had been days. I have slept for like 12 hour before but it was usually after staying up all night and also i tend to be half way awake, just lay there not fully asleep. But i did not wake up one single time in the 14.5 hours. i was dead asleep. i have never woken up so confused!

But this story kinda made me wonder a bit. i have never had such a restless night in my life. im still shaken, i only slept two hours last night, i woke up early this morning and could not go back to sleep.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join