It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I was abducted last night :(

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 7 2008 @ 09:08 PM
link   
Ive just woken up its hard to describe whats just happened.
The last couple of weeks my sleeping patterns have been diabolical, ive found myself sleeping during afternoons, wide awake at nights, my body losing track of time where i am etc.

About 9pm my time, i had this overwhelming urge to fall asleep, i wasnt tired at all.

I opened my eyes and i was in a very dark room, i heard a voice in my head speaking to me, i cant even remember if it was male or female, it was telling me `just relax youll be okay` and `the room will be occupied by 5 beings very soon`.

I didnt feel tired, i looked around, the room was medium sized but the ceiling very high, there was black circular object maybe the bottom of a dome, in the middle of the ceiling.

Now this is the weird part, the person who entered had the form of a humanoid woman, an every day looking woman too, i didnt see five other beings, so im pretty sure as this was my first conscious contact i may not have been able to handle it, or maybe they were in the room but i didnt see them.

The `woman` took something which i could only describe as a long rod and she was doing scraping motions on my mouth teeth hands chest.... it felt like it shud hurt but it didnt.

I asked the woman `does this happen to a lot of people`
The reply was `yes but they are made to forget it all`.

Then, she used what i would say was a mini vaccum device and she was using it on my face and near my eye,,,,,,,,,, i have no idea what was happening and it should have hurt like hell.

A lot of this is a blur as im sure you can understand.

The final thing i can remember is the scary part... i remember being shown a gate it was a see through gate with railing... and i was told `the other side is getting closer than you think`. She showed me a holographic screen like image of obama next to mccain and said `its all the same no matter what, you need to wake up`

Next thing i know i woke up, i have shivers down my spine as im writing this, i really want to know is there anything that can be done to regress memory as what i remember i remember very clearly but a lot is a blur.

Anybody who feels they have been abducted or has had similar experiences please please let me know

thanks.

ps ive just looked at my legs and i have several cuts on them

[edit on 7-11-2008 by weneedtoknow]

posted on Nov, 7 2008 @ 09:11 PM
link   

posted on Nov, 7 2008 @ 09:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by NumberDark
Nobody abducted you my friend. You just had a bad dream and a bit wilder imagination to post your 'fascinating little abduction adventure' on the messageboard.

Well, that was quite a response. I'm not sure that's what the poster was looking for though. If the topic doesn't interest you, why bother posting? Let the people who are willing to give the op a chance post.

To the op:
I'm sure there are others on here who will reply with sensible replies. There are a lot of abductees on this board.

posted on Nov, 7 2008 @ 09:26 PM
link   
reply to post by weneedtoknow

What is there that indicates this was nothing other than a dream? You even said you "woke up". Not to mention this would not be an unusual dream if you find yourself frequenting forums like this.

posted on Nov, 7 2008 @ 09:27 PM
link   
I like the nice little political statement you made at the end.

posted on Nov, 7 2008 @ 09:29 PM
link   

posted on Nov, 7 2008 @ 09:30 PM
link   
reply to post by Redneck from Hell

There is no reason to assume he was lying. It just seems like a bad nightmare.

posted on Nov, 7 2008 @ 09:34 PM
link   
i know what happened
it was not a dream, it was as real as it gets!
i dont care about impressing you people, youl never be happy
i know what happened to me and at the end of the day thats all that matters

posted on Nov, 7 2008 @ 09:35 PM
link   

So, tell me, how do you know?

posted on Nov, 7 2008 @ 11:00 PM
link   
well i had dreams of watching a statue fall over and a weapon come out and start shooting at alien craft and another of craft comming down through clouds and there where dozens with lights under slowly comming down through them while i was a child in a car looking up. it was like they where comming to land im not sure but it wasnt the only thing i remember.

posted on Nov, 7 2008 @ 11:02 PM
link   
the weird thing is it was in my home town under a statue where there shouldnt be anything.

posted on Nov, 7 2008 @ 11:30 PM
link   
You need to ignore the ones that will criticize you, while you try to share. I wish you had posted this in the grey area, which is set up for personal experiences such as this. But even there "skeptics" often just bullies in reality may keep at you. Hopefully more will respond though. Considering that much of this seemed medical, as is often the case, I'm surprised you were allowed to remember it. I'm not sure what you meant when she showed you a picture, hollogram of Obama and McCain standing side by side through the see through gate.
What did her words about it mean? Its curious.

posted on Nov, 7 2008 @ 11:34 PM
link   
I'm curious to why she let you remember? Was it maybe to tell your tale? Trust me, I am probably the most openminded person here and I believe you, I'm just curious if she said anything about allowing you to remember for a purpose.

posted on Nov, 7 2008 @ 11:49 PM
link   
How strange. I have saidthose exact words many times about Obama. Like, it doesn't matter (who is elected) they are all the same.

Odd to see you say it as well.

So tell me, what did they look like and why were you able to remember? And how deep are the cuts on your legs? Do they hurt or sting?

posted on Nov, 8 2008 @ 12:14 AM
link   
**Attention**

Please stay on topic. The topic is 'I was abducted last night'.

Mocking, baiting and parodies will be removed and the user warned. This is a point deduction.

Thanks for your help. Let's keep it civil and polite. Happy posting

-Badge01
Forum Moderator

posted on Nov, 8 2008 @ 12:59 AM
link   

Post up the pics of your legs, then "perhaps" I might believe you. Until then you are what I call a fabricator. Later if you don't post up the pics, I will call you a liar.

Have a great night,

posted on Nov, 8 2008 @ 09:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by weneedtoknow
The final thing i can remember is the scary part... i remember being shown a gate it was a see through gate with railing... and i was told `the other side is getting closer than you think`. She showed me a holographic screen like image of obama next to mccain and said `its all the same no matter what, you need to wake up`

"It's all the same no matter what," --
I believe this. I don't like it. But-I believe it.
To me this means "Even Hitler is viewed by god the same as Moses"

In the end or at the root it is all the same. Everything else is quality of life while we are on it.

I'm sorry you got abducted. That sounds really awful. With the bright side of not feeling pain as well as being left with some to remember of your own experience. I also wonder why you got abducted--

posted on Nov, 8 2008 @ 02:56 PM
link   
Stockurn, I don't think any abductee is out to prove the veracity of their case to you actually? They just come here to share. Simple as that. They never have proof but they are usually traumatized.

Some people fake their experiences, I will give you that (which is such bad KARMA!) but others are genuine and need some kindness.

posted on Nov, 8 2008 @ 05:41 PM
link   
EVERYONE LISTEN

america is not the center of the world, PLEASE,

guy this was a dream or this is a maded up history

obama and mc ... really, hahah beeings worried about politics ... we all know they are all the same, in every part of the world, they are all the same ...

70% this post is made up

30% it was a dream

posted on Nov, 8 2008 @ 08:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by HugmyRek

"It's all the same no matter what," --
I believe this. I don't like it. But-I believe it.
To me this means "Even Hitler is viewed by god the same as Moses"

In the end or at the root it is all the same. Everything else is quality of life while we are on it.

Why do you think that? I would say that Hitler, an absence of light, is not viewed the same as Moses, full of light? I also do not think they are treated the same in the afterlife either. But I am interested in your views since the OP doesn't seem to be here anymore?

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join