It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFO photographed shooting red beams of light to the ground in Bristol

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 7 2008 @ 05:05 AM
link   
Article clip
"London, Nov 7 (ANI): In a bizarre incident, a UFO was spotted shooting red beams of light to the ground as it hovered over Bristol in South West England"

Link

Anyone viewed the pictures yet

posted on Nov, 7 2008 @ 05:59 AM
link   
I guess this is the video

uk.youtube.com...

Dont know what to make of it. There are a couple more on youtube, and this one I found interesting tho totally different event, still in Bristol.

Bristol 2
uk.youtube.com...

posted on Nov, 7 2008 @ 06:02 AM
link   
There was a very similar sighting in Ohio which was analyzed in the latest UFO Hunters episode. I think the episode was called UFO Emergency. I am also reminded of the topic Internos created about the Coyne incident.... Ohio once again. If only this one were in Ohio too.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

However.... that topic seems to indicate a questionable source for this Bristol sighting. Though someone also said this Bristol sighting made the 2nd biggest newspaper in England.

Another Bristol sighting. Unfortunately... also reported by The Sun.
Edit: Nevermind.... it seems to be the exact same Bristol sighting. Someone had me confused. So many topics on the same thing makes stuff hard to follow.

[edit on 7-11-2008 by GrayFox]

posted on Nov, 18 2008 @ 03:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by GrayFox
There was a very similar sighting in Ohio which was analyzed in the latest UFO Hunters episode. I think the episode was called UFO Emergency. I am also reminded of the topic Internos created about the Coyne incident.... Ohio once again. If only this one were in Ohio too.

However.... that topic seems to indicate a questionable source for this Bristol sighting. Though someone also said this Bristol sighting made the 2nd biggest newspaper in England.

Another Bristol sighting. Unfortunately... also reported by The Sun.
Edit: Nevermind.... it seems to be the exact same Bristol sighting. Someone had me confused. So many topics on the same thing makes stuff hard to follow.

[edit on 7-11-2008 by GrayFox]

These guys will get em
Link

posted on Nov, 18 2008 @ 03:53 AM
link   
Please add to the existing thread. Thank you.

Thread closed.

top topics

join