It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

King Solomons Book: The Key of Knowledge

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 6 2008 @ 10:55 PM
link   
Hello all, I found an interesting site full of esoteric texts, one I found particularly interesting was King Solomans Book: The Key of Knowledge

Lets take a look and post our findings shall we?

Twilit Grotto: Archives of Western Esoterica
www.esotericarchives.com...

In 1453, Constantinople fell to the Turks, ending the Byzantine empire. This date also marks the beginning of the Renaissance, since the waves of Greek refugees spread knowledge of Greek throughout Europe. Included with the newly available Greek manuscripts were the Corpus Hermetica, Plotinus, and the works of the Neoplatonists.

Shortly thereafter in 1492, Isabella and Ferdinand expelled the Jews from Spain. This sent waves of Jewish refugees throughout Europe, spreading knowledge of Hebrew and of the Kabbalah.

Renaissance philosophers sought to integrate these traditions with the view of unifying the rapidly disintegrating religious factions and also ending the constant political strife. Thus they are the forerunners or prophets of the Rosicrucian and Illuminati movements.

The Key of Knowledge

posted on Nov, 6 2008 @ 11:24 PM
link   
I've checked out the website you mentioned in this thread. It IS very interesting. I have bookmarked the website on my computer and will check it out more thoroughly in the morning. Thanks for posting the info.

posted on Nov, 12 2008 @ 02:19 PM
link   
thanks , it is a very interesting site
i'll get back to you on this soon

Good job..!

- Achilles 13 -

join