It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

My 1st Post - Passengers of 175 and 11?!

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 8 2008 @ 09:53 AM
link   

posted by SPreston
I could care less what his father said 4 years after 9-11. He lives in Egypt and the US has not yet attacked Egypt. El-Amir said a 50 year religious war; but Dubya and Cheney and McCain and Obama said the religious war would last 100 years.

posted by ThroatYogurt
HE stated that there will be more fighters:
"LIKE HIS SON"

I could care less what a bitter old man said 4 years after 9-11. There were no hijackers. Their identities were stolen by actors who set them up as patsies. That is why the guy pretending to play Mohamed Atta could not speak German.

posted by ThroatYogurt
pssst.. I have a secret to tell you... in approximately 75 days, there will not be anymore neoconservative a-holes in power in this country. Not sure what this will do to your truth movement then. Oh that's right... Obama is one of THEM!!

Of course Obama is one of them. How else would a complete NOBODY become President? Slick Willy was one of them too. The American people did not choose Barak Obama. He was shoved down their throats with nobody to choose from but Warmonger McCain or Warmonger Obama. We went from warmonger Daddy Bush to warmonger Slick to warmonger Baby Bush to warmonger Obama. On the sidelines just in case for the past 16 years were warmonger Dole and warmonger Gore and warmonger Kerry and warmonger Billary. You haven't figured this out yet? Not one of these named SCUMBAGS were loyal patriotic persons which the American people would choose if they actually had a choice.

The Elitist NWO Internationalist Billionaires who own most of the US politicians totally control who gets to be in charge of their Wars of Conquest and Greed. They successfully squeezed Congressman Ron Paul out and he would have made a great President for We the People. They will continue with their Wars of Conquest and they will continue to send our young people home in body bags and they will continue to destroy our economy to ensure there are plenty of jobless bodies to fill the body bags.

Sheesh ThroatYogurt you really know so little about your own country, and you claim to be a bleeding heart Liberal. I thought bleeding heart Liberals were supposed to know more about OUR Constitution than average people. What happened to you?

[edit on 11/8/08 by SPreston]

posted on Nov, 8 2008 @ 11:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by SPreston

I could care less what a bitter old man said 4 years after 9-11. There were no hijackers. Their identities were stolen by actors who set them up as patsies. That is why the guy pretending to play Mohamed Atta could not speak German.

Of course Obama is one of them. How else would a complete NOBODY become President? Slick Willy was one of them too...........

There you have it folks. No need for me to respond.

posted on Nov, 8 2008 @ 11:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by ThroatYogurt

Of course Obama is one of them. How else would a complete NOBODY become President? Slick Willy was one of them too...........

There you have it folks. No need for me to respond.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

1-Actually, I see the borderline crazies as a vast minority. But it is also true that those with a fragile brain chemistry can become suspectible and fall all the way into lunacy and start advocating nukes, spacebeams, etc.....

2-By far the vast majority are those that are liberal/democrats. They believe that Bush stole the election in 2000, and so they feel fine about lying about 9/11 as a way to get back at Bush. They have no objection to P***ing on the graves of thise that died on 9/11 if it affords them the oppurtunity to "get" Bush. These are rational but immoral thinkers. There are definitely varying degrees of immorality in this arm of the troof movement - it can be seen by the varying degrees to which they are willing to sink to accuse Bush/Cheney/etc... What I find most fascinating is that they totally ignore the fact that Clinton and democrats were saying the exact same thing that Bush said after 9/11. They also ignore the fact that dems have been in control of financing the wars, made promises during the '06 elections to halt it, and then did nothing.

3-Then there are those that are solely against the wars. They place equal blame on both the Dems and Bush. They are also rational but immoral thinkers.

It appears we have a #3 here. Directive 367-JU32 applies. Verification - The quick red fox jumped over the lazy dog. Repeat - The quick red fox jumped over the lazy dog.

posted on Nov, 8 2008 @ 11:46 AM
link   
Classic 911 alirline conspiracy web pages.

Web

Results 1 - 10 of about 167 for holmgren 11 77 Flight 11 77 have no official departure. The others officially say divert. (0.24 seconds)
Search Results

Evidence that Flights AA 11 and AA 77 Did Not Exist on September ...
On September 11, 2001, American Airlines Flight #11 and #77 and United Airlines ... According to the official story an American Airlines Boeing 767 took off ...
www.serendipity.li/wot/aa_flts/aa_flts.htm - 20k - Cached - Similar pages - Note this
What really happened to American Airlines Flights 11 and 77 on ...
American Airlines Flight 77 claimed by the government to have crashed into ... the data gives no indication one way or the other as to truth of the official ...
sydney.indymedia.org.au/node/13779 - 131k - Cached - Similar pages - Note this
Killtown's: 9/11 Hijacking Charts
The official, speaking on condition of anonymity, said the victim's ...... So according to the BTS, not only did Flight 11 and Flight 77 not depart on 9/11, ...
killtown.911review.org/chart.html - 366k - Cached - Similar pages - Note this
Killtown's: 9/11 Hijacking Charts
AA Flight 11 • AA Flight 77 • UA Flight 175 • UA Flight 93 ...... Recommended reading: No Hijackings - by Gerard Holmgren. Airports: ...
www.thewebfairy.com/killtown/chart.html - 349k - Cached - Similar pages - Note this
portland imc - 2004.02.05 - Ask a 9-11 Researcher, "why remove ...
This has been researched by G. Holmgren, who has used OFFICIAL federal .... A similar search for either AA 11 or AA 77 on that date returns "no data found". ...
portland.indymedia.org/en/2004/02/279920.shtml - 128k - Cached - Similar pages - Note this
portland imc - 2003.12.03 - WTC1 9-11 plane had BRIGHT FLASH ...
result of "diverted" for each flight. A similar search for either AA 11 or AA 77 on that date returns "no data found". If you search for AA 11 or AA 77 on ...
portland.indymedia.org/en/2003/12/275927.shtml - 132k - Cached - Similar pages - Note this
More results from portland.indymedia.org »

The lack of info was later said to be the seriousness of the situation.

posted on Nov, 8 2008 @ 12:22 PM
link   

posted by Seymour Butz
2-By far the vast majority are those that are liberal/democrats. They believe that Bush stole the election in 2000, and so they feel fine about lying about 9/11 as a way to get back at Bush.

You must be talking about ThroatYogurt. He is the bleeding heart liberal.

posted by ThroatYogurt
What you need to do is stop assuming that because I disagree with your paranoid fantasy's, that I support Bush or his administration. I am a bleeding heart liberal from one of the most liberal states in the country.

posted on Nov, 8 2008 @ 01:17 PM
link   

Be forewarned that other official flight manifests exist with different names; some added - some removed. Nobody seems to know who exactly was allegedly on those alleged hijacked flights;

Most of the confusion is result of the media releasing various victims
lists which featured differences in names and spellings.

Look at this list from CNN

Actress/fasion photographer Berry Berenson

Berry Berenson, 53, of Los Angeles, California, was an actress and photographer. She was the widow of actor Anthony Perkins, who died in 1992, and sister of actress and model Marisa Berenson. She is survived by two sons, Osgood, an actor, and Elvis. Born into an aristocratic family, Berenson appeared in the movies "Cat People" (1982), "Winter Kills" (1979) and "Remember My Name" (1978).

Checking the flight manifest find nobody named Berenson on it

Here is her biography

en.wikipedia.org...

Real name Berinthia Berenson, widow of actor Tony Perkins (best known
for Norman Bates in PSYCHO)

Checking the flight manifest - line 29

PERKINS BERIN

So booked flight under her married name Berinthia Perkins, not Berinthia
Berenson, or professional name Berry Berenson

Wow smoked out a widow flying under her married name !

Also many of the tin foilers complain that there are no hijackers on the
manifests! Checking CNN list find no hijackers because this is VICTIMS
LIST! TERRORIST HIJACKERS ARE NOT VICTIMS!

Check flight manifest -

Find Wail ALsheri - 4A, his brother Waleed Alsheri - 4B

Mohammed Atta - 8D Abdul Alomari - 9G

Satem al Saqumi - 10B

Seatying chart

www.1918redsox.com...

Can see Berry Berenson listed as Berry B Perkins in row 19

posted on Nov, 8 2008 @ 02:09 PM
link   
One Australian noted on seating chart.
A thread about this DNA found at WTC.

DNA IDs Australian's 9/11 Remains
www.belowtopsecret.com...

Such an odd time to leave his job behind.
A material witness.

Tin hats must be folded correctly.

posted on Nov, 8 2008 @ 02:24 PM
link   

posted by Seymour Butz
2-By far the vast majority are those that are liberal/democrats. They believe that Bush stole the election in 2000, and so they feel fine about lying about 9/11 as a way to get back at Bush.

You must be talking about ThroatYogurt. He is the bleeding heart liberal.

posted by ThroatYogurt
What you need to do is stop assuming that because I disagree with your paranoid fantasy's, that I support Bush or his administration. I am a bleeding heart liberal from one of the most liberal states in the country.

In 2000, yes Bush was "Selected" as president.

I don't lie about 911. Truthers have that area all wrapped up.

posted on Nov, 9 2008 @ 01:57 PM
link   
Nice. Thanks.
I have been so confused.
I guess what I really wanted to ask was,
"who are these people"? Are they made up"?
"stolen identities"?

I wasn't sure if that was too presumptuous.
The 9-11 news we get on TV and mainstream
media is so filtered and watered down.

It's great that people can share raw data here
and draw their own conclusions.

I really appreciate your response, I got a lot out of it.

posted on Nov, 9 2008 @ 10:01 PM
link   

I guess what I really wanted to ask was,
"who are these people"? Are they made up"?
"stolen identities"?

Who are you referring to? The hijackers? Or the victims?

For example many of victims list contain missing names or as I demonstrated before one of the victims was flying under her married name
rather than her more common name

When we’ve made this point, a common response has been: why? Why did CNN have to cobble together a list in this way, why didn’t they get the details direct from the airlines? Look at what one of the airlines says, though, and there’s an obvious answer: a UAL press release says that “At the request of the victims' families, a number of names have been withheld from release”. The same press release does list many passenger names, however (see here or here).

www.911myths.com...

Or the old lie that the hijackers are still alive

Look here for extensive report on the subject

www.911myths.com...

posted on Nov, 10 2008 @ 01:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by TeslaandLyne
One Australian noted on seating chart.
A thread about this DNA found at WTC.

DNA IDs Australian's 9/11 Remains

Such an odd time to leave his job behind.
A material witness.

Tin hats must be folded correctly.

Are you aware that nearly all the links to "articles" that supposedly contain pertinent evidence debunking 911 truthers in this thread at BTS don't work?

makes one wonder what else is missing .... LOL

Its funny how often I seem to come across broken links and "can't find page" etc on pages by those who claim 911 wasn't an inside job.

As if "DNA IDs Australian's 9/11 Remains" type headlines actually disprove the thousands of other proofs and irrefutable evidence that 911 WAS AN INSIDE JOB.

LOL

you 911 conspiracy debunkers are pathetic and in such incredible denial its sad.

As several point out, there will come a day in the future when these low-life scumbags will be hunted down along with the rest of the perpetrators within... I don't doubt the guillotine will be rebuilt and king GEORGE will (again) "BE HEADED" straight for the front of the line!!! LOL

posted on Nov, 10 2008 @ 02:24 AM
link   
It seemed a last ditch attempt to solidify the crash victims.

But this can be done over and over again by the Illiminati science
and press releases.

The shear quantity of people and airliners to disappear makes the
secrets revealed magician look outdone.

People have seen the hijackers but what about the victims.
No planes with planted explosives, different unmanned planes,
a suicide pilot from mk ultra (ala JFK JR and Egypt Air), and
perhaps others and explosive demolition is obvious but where
the heck are the pasengers.

Are they in another dimension like Aliens travel to earth or
hidden away as part of a plot.

That is the last remains hurdle as I see it.

ED: Or the airliners and passengers did crash with suicide pilots
as the 'hijackers' were also victims. The plot remains under
those circumstances.

[edit on 11/10/2008 by TeslaandLyne]

posted on Nov, 10 2008 @ 04:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by matrix911
you 911 conspiracy debunkers are pathetic and in such incredible denial its sad.

As several point out, there will come a day in the future when these low-life scumbags will be hunted down along with the rest of the perpetrators within... I don't doubt the guillotine will be rebuilt and king GEORGE will (again) "BE HEADED" straight for the front of the line!!! LOL

So what you're saying is that you want to kill people who don't agree with you? That's worse than the people you claim to be against! How can you possibly take such a ridiculously violent position and then claim to be searching for truth?

I don't wish death upon anyone, even my worst enemies, yet somehow i'm supposed to be some sort of scumbag or traitor? How does that work?

posted on Nov, 10 2008 @ 07:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by TeslaandLyne
It seemed a last ditch attempt to solidify the crash victims.

But this can be done over and over again by the Illiminati science
and press releases.

The shear quantity of people and airliners to disappear makes the
secrets revealed magician look outdone.

People have seen the hijackers but what about the victims.

where
the heck are the pasengers.

Are they in another dimension like Aliens travel to earth or
hidden away as part of a plot.

That is the last remains hurdle as I see it.

ED: Or the airliners and passengers did crash with suicide pilots
as the 'hijackers' were also victims. The plot remains under
those circumstances.
[edit on 11/10/2008 by TeslaandLyne]

there are several interesting theories and suggestions as well as even more interesting suppressed facts surrounding the flight paths etc etc etc.

I'd have to say based all the data i've seen, the passengers were taken off the planes and dealt with as the evidence seems to suggest quite clearly based for one, on the "calls" from passengers to their "husbands" or loved ones.

As for what hit the towers,,, either a missle or military jet or combination... all I know is flight 11 and 175 didn't. And then 93, well, that official lie has more holes than a sieve.

But the fact is if even one "plane" story has just one hole or un-answered question, the entire story falls like a set of dominoes as it has.

the Mossad fingerprint is all over this conspiracy along with george and dick and, well, the list goes on and on and on... the perpetrators had access and CONTROL at every level and then some, so all these questions may never be cleared up completely. However, we have all the evidence and enough facts to prove to ourselves and others (who want to listen or can handle the truth), this was the most blatant and clear conspiracy of all time. It just boggles my mind though how there's anybody at all left (thats truly looked at all the evidence) claiming there's no conspiracy.
These morons either have to be part of the conspiracy or perpetrators doing damage control, or they're braindead.

I just watched the entire missinglinks doc the other day and while I didn't really like the method of presentation, I found myself shaking my head in disbelief as to how deep this conspiracy runs with ZIONISTS at the helm who basically run not only Israel, but the UNITED STATES! And most people will never see all the connections and facts revealed in that expose which prove even further 911 was an inside job... its too long for most peoples attention span that live by and measure truth from sound bytes and clips.

Its truly disturbing because I really don't see any other outcome to the path we as humans are on other than total destruction beginning with Israel, then the USA and probably most of the world and mankind.

Indeed this quote below sums it up pretty damn well...............

"The US which thinks it is another Roman Empire will go down in flames soon, and there is nothing we can do to stop it, because people like you insist on defending OUR real enemies. The NWO Corporate Elitists who really rule OUR nation could care less if we end up a burning wasteland."

posted on Nov, 10 2008 @ 09:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by exponent

So what you're saying is that you want to kill people who don't agree with you? That's worse than the people you claim to be against! How can you possibly take such a ridiculously violent position and then claim to be searching for truth?

I don't wish death upon anyone, even my worst enemies, yet somehow i'm supposed to be some sort of scumbag or traitor? How does that work?

WHATEVER DUDE. you clearly don't seem to get it.... or realize how close this country is to WAR and its destruction thanks to 911.

What I'm saying is, Diplomacy doesn't seem to work with the incredible evil WITHIN that pulled off 911 and all those who consciously or unconsciously allow such evil to flourish from the media to our elected officials etc. So those here who are fighting truthers and calling them unpatriotic or worse, are enabling this suppression of the TRUTH and justice to be delayed not to mention events have been set in motion that could lead to this countries downfall because not enough found out the truth in time. So yes, at this point, I put most of the 911 conspiracy debunkers in the same category as the media and even the perpetrators.
This isn't a game, its not a theory, and this is certainly not the JFK conspiracy. Do you understand the STAKES and danger 911 has created? Yet most still believe MUSLIMS attacked us. So now we're in a RELIGIOUS WAR designed to protect ISRAEL and dumbass Americans think a war on terror is winable. Truly Pathetic.

All I have to do is watch the JUMPERS and then your question becomes silly, irrelevent and hardly worth responding to since you can't see the bigger picture in what I was explaining.

And you want to talk about Violent position? Whats your position on 911? You either support those fighting the obvious INSIDE JOB, or you don't.

How many have been sacrificed in this LIE called the War on Terror? How many in the media and citizens of this country are responsible for supporting or allowing this LIE to continue or protect it? How many Muslims have died and been accused of something they had nothing to do with? How close are we to WAR with Iran which will most likely involve a nuclear conflict?
And At what point will those debunking us, WAKE THE F%CK UP?

The ignorance in this country is only matched by its incredible arrogance.
Very soon in the near future, I predict the people will finally rise up in the midst of the FALLOUT and hunt down those responsible for 911 which include many in the media, elected officials and those "citiizens" who helped in the suppression of the TRUTH that were either too stupid to see the truth, or didn't want to. Sadly though, it will probably take this country's destruction and a clean up before the people GET IT. I'm just saying where we're heading now is disturbing and 911 along with those who help protect or maintain the LIE, will be to blame for leading mankind into its darkest period ever. How do you think future humans should or will deal with those responsible for creating a scenario of unimaginable horrors that are about to take place on this planet? If the people i'm against refuse to listen to reason, ignore diplomacy, continue denying facts all which assist in suppressing the truth that can only lead to more bloodshed and worse, WAR, then you better believe its time to fight fire with fire while theres still time left!

PREPARE THE GALLOWS

"The people are destroyed for lack of knowledge..." in the information age?

TRULY TRAGIC

posted on Nov, 10 2008 @ 11:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by Has2b
Hi

Are there folks here who can give a brief exlaination of the codes in the manifest. The names and seating arrangements are obvious, but what does the rest indicate?

To me this is the central "smoking gun" of the whole story.

If the perpetrators were not accurately identified (due to stolen identities) yet FBI were quick to name them?! Then surely a serious investigation of terrorists and subsequent "war on terror" would demand absolute conclusive identification of the culprits and their alliegences?

Wow how did you get minus ATS points.
There is something in this identity evidence as that is all that remains.
For passengers and 'hijackers' as the investigation seems inadequate for
many.

Lets say, as a rule, the closest people at the time are suspect.
That would be the airlines and air control.

For JFK in Dallas there are the usual suspects as in JFK II.
Looking forward to W II.

Now I can't leave out the uber Illuminati control to get displays of people
in front of cameras for pay.
Like free admission or invite to march pass LBJ in some Illuminati
ceremony with cameras going to make officials look good.
Or have a distant Osama say "Death to America" after warning an
attack was imminent.
Sure who would know "an attack was imminent".
Did Hitler say boo or just attack.
Who has the 911 terror Hitler.
Where is he.
We couldn't find the last one either.
Too close to the Illuminati perhaps.

posted on Nov, 10 2008 @ 11:38 AM
link   

I'd have to say based all the data i've seen, the passengers were taken off the planes and dealt with as the evidence seems to suggest quite clearly based for one, on the "calls" from passengers to their "husbands" or loved ones.

As for what hit the towers,,, either a missle or military jet or combination... all I know is flight 11 and 175 didn't. And then 93, well, that official lie has more holes than a sieve.

Care to back up your "data" that you claim to have seen. The reason I ask? Not one person in the entire 911 truth movement has been able to present it.

I am kind of excited that FINALLY someone has something.

Thank you in advance!

-TY-

posted on Nov, 10 2008 @ 07:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by ThroatYogurt

Care to back up your "data" that you claim to have seen. The reason I ask? Not one person in the entire 911 truth movement has been able to present it.
I am kind of excited that FINALLY someone has something.
Thank you in advance!
-TY-

No, actually I don't mind one bit conceeding your point and clarifying mine since yes, you're right... there is no concrete proof of what happened to the passengers. But since the conspiracy doesn't hinge on this particular issue, its not that big of a deal imo... with that said,,, here's what I should have added:

"I'd have to say based all the data i've seen, ONE CAN FORMULATE A LOGICAL HYPOTHETICAL THEORY THAT the passengers were PROBABLY taken off or MAY HAVE BEEN taken off the planes and dealt with as the evidence OF FAKE CALLS AND THE INCREDIBLE FLAWS IN THIS "EVIDENCE" seems to suggest quite clearly to me based for one, specifically on the "calls" from passengers to their "husbands" or loved ones. As for what hit the towers,,, either a missle or military jet or combination... all I know is flight 11 and 175 didn't Imo. And then 93, well, that official lie has more holes than a sieve."

there, u HAPPY???

lol

posted on Nov, 11 2008 @ 08:00 PM
link   
The Passengers.

Gone if official story is correct.

If under 'witness' protection then how are the dealing with knowing
they live while we fight terror in all kinds of manner.

Gone if by a different story with the hijackers under the guise
of an Osama attack by masters of mass control according to
the Northwoods type of operation with many groups getting
what they want.

posted on Nov, 12 2008 @ 02:27 AM
link   
reply to post by matrix911

Well said, my hat is off to you.
Your statements are very true, and I do see 911 the same way as you.
I could not have said it better.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join