It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Secret Conservative Conclave

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 6 2008 @ 07:31 AM
link   
CNN just mentioned a "secret conservative conclave" scheduled for today in "the hills of Virginia somewhere."

Does anybody have any further information about this meeting? The importance? The agenda? The list of those invited?

posted on Nov, 6 2008 @ 07:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by MOFreemason
CNN just mentioned a "secret conservative conclave" scheduled for today in "the hills of Virginia somewhere."

Does anybody have any further information about this meeting? The importance? The agenda? The list of those invited?

I'm guessing it's a matter of crawling off to some dank lair to lick their collective wounds. A post mortum, as it were.

Let's face it, the campaign for the next election starts today.

posted on Nov, 6 2008 @ 07:51 AM
link   
You mean this one?

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Nov, 6 2008 @ 07:52 AM
link   
You sure they didn't mention a meeting of Republicans or GOP? I hate when people confuse the two with Conservative.

Conservatives didn’t have a voice in this election, we didn't have anyone representing us. The Republican party sure as hell doesn't represent us anymore.

I'm sure the Republicans are meeting to decide how to further destroy the party with their misguided views. Meanwhile, us real Conservatives are getting ready to make our movement heard again.

** Your article is the same Grover. It says top "republicans" are meeting. Not conservatives. **

[edit on 6-11-2008 by nyk537]

posted on Nov, 6 2008 @ 08:23 AM
link   
Jesse Ventura 2012

We should have a good man as President at least once.

Vote your life, not your wellbeing.

posted on Nov, 6 2008 @ 08:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by grover
You mean this one?

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Thank you for sharing that link...I was at work and have limited time to do a quality search for topics on my work computer.

Perhaps a mod can close this thread?

top topics

join