It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Massive UFO reported in Ohio Eyewitness Report

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 6 2008 @ 05:20 AM
link   

Along the Ohio River, at the nexus of the borders of Ohio, West Virginia and Pennsylvania, a huge object said to be "about the size of a large shopping mall and parking lot" was reportedly sighted in the early morning hours of Friday, Oct. 24, by a military veteran who worked in the helicopter aviation field while in the military.

Comstock told Howe, "I gave the photos to a couple of my friends to look at. I still have the photos on my phone. I sent them to my wife. I went home this week and I would not look at them on the computer. My friends were telling me about how amazing they are to look at in the larger size and I just can't bring myself to look at them."

Link to source

This is the shape of things to come massive UFO'S flying over the earth, we are so close I can feel it in my bones that we are about to encounter something so revolutionary. All it will take is one clear photo that 'they' allow us to take and it will gather momentum from there. Either that or a mass sighting caught and shown on the news. Its coming.

Everyday there is something new reported I have never seen so much UFO activity, these craft are getting bigger and bigger.

[edit on 6-11-2008 by franspeakfree]

posted on Nov, 6 2008 @ 07:46 AM
link   
Ok interesting story. Wheres the pictures that the guy is talking about? i saw the "artists rendition" that dosent count. Lets see the pics. embed them please!!!!!

MessOnTheFED!

posted on Nov, 6 2008 @ 07:46 AM
link   
Are they getting bigger and bigger or just closer and closer? should make it easier to discern the Lockheed Martin,BAe etc logos on them.

posted on Nov, 6 2008 @ 07:52 AM
link   
Seems to be a thread already ongoing about it here:
www.abovetopsecret.com...

top topics

join