It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

2 weird UFOs 2 days apart in Huntington Park

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 5 2008 @ 04:15 PM
link   
On the evening of November 2nd, I was walking down my street to get home, and I looked up at the clouded sky, and something weird happened. There was the more than usual bulky clouds that have started to appear because of Winter, and 3 planes, that was nothing but normal. But then I saw something bright electric blue appear out fo one point in the sky and dash at super fast speed toward a bulky huge cloud. I don't know what it was, but I know that this thing was far higher up than the 3 planes that were up there. I'm sure it was thousands of feet higher up, and this thing just appeard in one segment, it was so goddamn bright that I noticed the light bounced off some of the sky. I would have thought it was a shooting star, but I've seen those before, and I dont' recall them appearing from out of nowhere, and shooting straight for a cloud like that. This had happened when I was 20 feet away from getting to my house.

Yesterday In the morning, I thought about that, and looked up at the skies outside my window. I thought it was neat how all of a sudden the clouds had become so bulky, right after Halloween. I was looking up for a few minutes, and then I noticed something that looked like a silver Orb bolt damn fast for a cloud. It was so frickin weird, and I thought, this is like that other thing I saw but this thing looks like a silver bubble in the sky, and I'm sure it was just as high as the other one. i thought, maybe it could have been a plane, but then I noticed how the real planes that passed by were relatively slow. I don't know what I saw, but it was definitly roundish and fast, and resielient from so high up.

I'm hoping maybe somebody has noticed any weird objects that seem similar to these 2 things I saw.

new topics

join