It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I wonder what the aliens think about 5th November?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 5 2008 @ 02:31 PM
link   
It just occurred to me as I looked outside this evening what Aliens must be thinking with the firework displays that are taking place all over the country tonight

Do you think they might think we are opening fire at them if they were to be flying past in one of their crafts

I am not sure what I would be thinking if I were from another planet with all these rockets being launched into the air

posted on Nov, 5 2008 @ 02:43 PM
link   
ok. i joined juss to answer you. no. we shoot firewooks all the time. they think were partying.

posted on Nov, 5 2008 @ 03:10 PM
link   
reply to post by special

Fireworks are not real.

There only holograms.

So they have nothing to worry about us firing "rockets".

posted on Nov, 5 2008 @ 03:21 PM
link   
reply to post by special

Do you think they might think we are opening fire at them if they were to be flying past in one of their crafts

They have the technological means to get here, but not the common sense to differentiate fireworks from weapons of war...?

content edit!

[edit on 11/5/2008 by chapter29]

posted on Nov, 6 2008 @ 02:32 AM
link   
reply to post by chapter29

Ah well maybe I asked for that
ask a silly question and all that

posted on Nov, 6 2008 @ 02:40 AM
link   
If they have studied us which they should do if they are here. Then they would probably understand our languages, they could learn all about our history and modern day technologies, culture, life etc. Also myabe they have been here for a very long time, who knows.

Of course I'm only assuming, I have no idea how an alien thinks, I don't even know how some of you humans think lol.

[edit on 6-11-2008 by _Phoenix_]

posted on Nov, 6 2008 @ 03:48 AM
link   
LOL!

I guess the same must be said for every new years eve then. I would imagine that there are more fireworks fired on that night all over the world than simply Nov 05 in America. All jokes aside, I'm sure a technologically advance civilization would be able to tell the difference between fireworks and an attack. Give em some credit!

IRM

posted on Nov, 6 2008 @ 05:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by InfaRedMan
LOL!
Nov 05 in America.
IRM

Eh??? That would be the UK,Guy Fawkes ,gunpowder,
treason and plot,Houses of Parliament etc etc
You should know that being from Oz?

Saying that though,you would think the visitors
would have some wicked fireworks of their own,
being technologically advanced and all that?

[edit on 6-11-2008 by Elmer_Dinkley]

posted on Nov, 6 2008 @ 05:39 AM
link   
Maybe that's why the GFL didn't show up, someone set off a sparkler and they freaked out.

posted on Nov, 6 2008 @ 05:49 AM
link   
probably the same thing they think when they see a big fat guy in a red suit and white beard.....why? perhaps,

posted on Nov, 6 2008 @ 05:55 AM
link   
I have always thought the same thing actually.

It must be really wierd looking down and seeing human beings gathering together in the freezing cold staring up in the sky as different coloured lights appear in the sky for a few seconds and then disappear. But then again I have thought exactly the same about human beings and beaches. Why spend all day laying on a patch of land covered by sand next to water? Strange?

posted on Nov, 6 2008 @ 06:21 AM
link   
May I recommend that next year on Nov 5th you take a flight somewhere? From the vantage point of an Airplane, I promise you, because I saw firework displays on 4th July in 2003 from a plane, I was surprised at just how insignificant they look, from the plane they looked like sparklers do from 1000 feet away.

I'm sure there must be other members who have seen this?

So to aliens they are just probably nothing to get excited about and they don't, I was hoping to see some last night, went up to the moors around Hebden Bridge and Rochdale, but the fog was like pea soup, with about a 20 ft visibility, so they definitely didn't get to see any fireworks in that area

posted on Nov, 6 2008 @ 01:04 PM
link   
your quite right never really thought of it that way

the same as we probably look like ants from their crafts,that being the case they probably would never think of us as a threat

posted on Nov, 6 2008 @ 01:06 PM
link   
reply to post by franspeakfree

Yeah well we must look as mad as we are

Us humans do some very strange things

posted on Nov, 6 2008 @ 01:07 PM
link   
reply to post by Jacqua

ha,ha,ha very good

niv

posted on Nov, 6 2008 @ 01:53 PM
link   
If you are looking for an alien's reaction to the election, it's best to check with the source. Aliens are highly partisan.

posted on Nov, 6 2008 @ 02:06 PM
link   
What's to say that aliens don't have their own fireworks of some sort?.. they see ours as just a primitive version of theirs ..

top topics

join