It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What are the chances?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 6 2008 @ 12:22 PM
link   
reply to post by sos37

If those seeking a new world had your mentality, they would have never broken away and sought out a new land to call their own.

So, let me make sure I understand you. Your candidate did not win, so you want to break away from the United States?

posted on Nov, 6 2008 @ 12:27 PM
link   
I have to admit i dont like some of the bills he has tryed to pass, but what the heck, he cant do any worse than what we have had... we are so screwed as a country it will take 2-3 presidents to get us back out..
as far as the race issue, its only people that bring it up that are keeping it going...

Sad people went get beyond skin and see the person.. But such is life, maby some day.

posted on Nov, 6 2008 @ 12:34 PM
link   
reply to post by severdsoul

I have to agree.. it started here, only because I listed the fact that an African American was elected as President as one of the successes (among others I listed) that were good enough for me to call this a win no matter what happens from here on out.

Then sos37 decides to interpret that as "He won because he was Black" yet sos37 forgets that we have had several other Black candidates run for office, and yet none of them won.

So with that, let's move on.

<< 1   >>

join