It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Have a look at these

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 6 2008 @ 02:48 PM
link   

posted on Nov, 6 2008 @ 02:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by OzWeatherman

Originally posted by foremanator
[Such a well laid out scathing attack on my character, and so quick with a response. were you waiting for a post?

Well, Ive been following the thread for a while, wasnt planning to post until you posted that

My only retort it would seem would be to mention that "condemnation before investigation is the ultimate in ignorance"

I agree, and with most things here from chemtrails to Nibiru I have done my homework

So let me ask you then
If nibiru (or another dense dwarf start ) was coming through our system on the suggested elliptical trajectory, what would be initial effects on earth be?

altidude.tumblr.com...
www.planetark.org...
www.alertnet.org...
groups.google.com...
afp.google.com...
www.mywire.com...

Why are we not hearing about these things on the news? People are dying and its never mentioned

[edit on 6-11-2008 by foremanator]

posted on Nov, 6 2008 @ 03:40 PM
link   
Hey OzWeatherman
Looks like someone else pegged you.
Strange that I would also have the same sentiments

"Do you read Nibiru threads constantly and then get fed up with people talking about something you don't agree with, then start a separate thread like this?

Or do you just wake up in cold sweats with nightmares of a huge charred orb in the sky... run to the computer, and vapidly hammer out a new thread like this as a complete denial of what you're haunted by?

either way, you're focusing attention on the discussion and giving Nibiru promoters the chance to smash your thread with their facts.

If i were you, and you WANTED people to stop spreading information (or disinfo depending on how you see it.) about Nibiru's approach, then I would not do things like start threads on it, but completely disengage from the topic."

Quote from prevenge
eight down from the top
www.abovetopsecret.com...&addstar=1&on=4709290#pid4709290

He gave you good advice.. you have been through this already with someone else. Why do you keep staunching this subject?
Are you being paid?
You seem very dilligent in doing so.
Usually I get burned out with topics that irk me.
I will argue my point of reason, and if they don't get it I walk away.
I wouldn't see the point in looking for an argument in a subject that is so easily explained away. I mean why waste your breath?
But you look for this don't you?
And you were so quick with your responses

Prevenge gave you good advice. All you have accomplished here is suspicion of your motives

posted on Nov, 6 2008 @ 03:52 PM
link   
Hey dude, are you ever gonna get to this point of this thread or are we gonna ave to just keep looking at that avatar of yours, where you are enjoying that sheep far too much?

posted on Nov, 6 2008 @ 04:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by jinxer
reply to post by foremanator

these r crap-...............

Well thank you for your detailed and complex analysis.
I feel sure you left no stone unturned.

posted on Nov, 6 2008 @ 04:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by Treacherous
Hey dude, are you ever gonna get to this point of this thread or are we gonna ave to just keep looking at that avatar of yours, where you are enjoying that sheep far too much?

Hey dude
I like the name (hope its not befitting)

The point I guess I am trying to make first and foremost is.
I feel there is a concerted effort to dismiss and ridicule any talk of this subject
regarding nibiru.

My hope is that enough people seeing enough of the evidence and being aware our our current state of affairs. Might then take time themselves to investigate and come to their own conclusions

posted on Nov, 6 2008 @ 04:15 PM
link   
translate.google.com...://freethinker.nl/forum/viewtopic.php%3Ft%3D4564%26sid%3Da94a867ac9970ad534bb5f2caec7aae6&sa=X &oi=translate&resnum=10&ct=result&prev=/search%3Fq%3Dnibiru%26start%3D50%26hl%3Den%26lr%3D%26sa%3DN%26as_qdr%3Dd

In the Washington Post appearance in 31-Dec-1983 following the remarkable message to have contained:

Washington Post schreef: Washington Post wrote:
A heavenly body possibly as large as the giant planet Jupiter and possibly so close to Earth that it would be part of this solar system has been found in the direction of the constellation Orion by an orbiting telescope aboard the US infrared astronomical satellite. A heavenly body possibly as large as the giant planet Jupiter, and possibly so close to Earth that it would be part of this solar system has been found in the direction of the constellation Orion by an Orbiting Telescope aboard the U.S. infrared astronomical satellite. So mysterious is the object that astronomers do not know if it is a planet, a giant comet, a nearby "protostar" that never got hot enough to become a star, a distant galaxy so young that it is still in the process of forming its first stars or a galaxy so shrouded in dust that none of the light cast by its stars ever gets through. So is the mysterious object that astronomers do not know if it is a planet, a giant comet, a nearby "proto star" that never got hot enough to become a star, a distant galaxy so young that it is still in the process of forming its first stars or a galaxy so Shrouded in dust that none of the light cast by its stars ever gets through. "All I can tell you is that we don't know what it is," Dr. "All I can tell you is that we do not know what it is," Dr. Gerry Neugebauer, IRAS chief scientist for California's Jet Propulsion Laboratory and director of the Palomar Observatory for the California Institute of Technology said in an interview. Gerry Neugebauer, IRAS chief scientist for California's Jet Propulsion Laboratory and director of the Palomar Observatory for the California Institute of Technology said in an interview.
The most fascinating explanation of this mystery body, which is so cold it casts no light and has never been seen by optical telescopes on Earth or in space, is that it is a giant gaseous planet, as large as Jupiter and as close to Earth as 50 billion miles. The most fascinating explanation of this mystery body, which is so cold it casts no light and has never been seen by optical Telescopes on Earth or in space, is that it is a giant Gaseous planet, as large as Jupiter and as close to Earth as 50 billion miles. While that may seem like a great distance in earthbound terms, it is a stone's throw in cosmological terms, so close in fact that it would be the nearest heavenly body to Earth beyond the outermost planet Pluto. While that may seem like a great distance in earth-bound terms, it is a stone's throw Cosmo in logical terms, so close in fact that it would be the nearest heavenly body to Earth beyond the outermost planet Pluto. "If it is really that close, it would be a part of our solar system," said Dr. "If it is really that close, it would be a part of our solar system," said Dr. James Houck of Cornell University's Center for Radio Physics and Space Research and a member of the IRAS science team. James Houck of Cornell University's Center for Radio Physics and Space Research and a member of the IRAS science team. "If it is that close, I don't know how the world's planetary scientists would even begin to classify it." "If it is that close, I do not know how the world's Planetary scientists would just beginning to Classify it."

posted on Nov, 6 2008 @ 04:16 PM
link   
Why thank you for your reply! I am honoured! Since peeps have been trying to get this out of you from page one.
I am very interested in this whole Nirubu theory, I have only joined ATS recently but was drawn in from my love of visual treats! My mate sent me an email regarding unsual pictures of the earth... holes I believe and after seeing it, I wanted to see more and googled 'strange sights'.

Low and behold, I found my way here and I am now conversating with you (and your sheep). Tell us more though, cos although I can see you are waiting for a soul mate to pop up who sees things the way you do, I realise you can be waiting a lifetime for such an event and other bystanders suffer in the meantime. So share and we will share alike.

posted on Nov, 6 2008 @ 04:18 PM
link   
In no way am I implying that everything you get on the net is real.
But there is enough that is.

People all over the world do not get together and plan massive hoaxes

posted on Nov, 6 2008 @ 04:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by Treacherous
Why thank you for your reply! I am honoured! Since peeps have been trying to get this out of you from page one.
I am very interested in this whole Nirubu theory, I have only joined ATS recently but was drawn in from my love of visual treats! My mate sent me an email regarding unsual pictures of the earth... holes I believe and after seeing it, I wanted to see more and googled 'strange sights'.

Low and behold, I found my way here and I am now conversating with you (and your sheep). Tell us more though, cos although I can see you are waiting for a soul mate to pop up who sees things the way you do, I realise you can be waiting a lifetime for such an event and other bystanders suffer in the meantime. So share and we will share alike.

I appreciate the attempted social contact.
Sorry but I am only here to give and receive pertinent information on the subject matter.
I will say this. Its amazing how quickly things can go off topic.
With all due respect Treacherous (and I mean that)
please stay within the topic.

posted on Nov, 6 2008 @ 05:00 PM
link   
reply to post by foremanator

Errrrrr ok, well then please just take on board the phrase "share and share alike"

posted on Nov, 6 2008 @ 05:01 PM
link   
This was posted 4 days ago

www.liveleak.com...
now its down
An amature dutch astronomer documenting his observations

and here is why
www.csicop.org...

posted on Nov, 6 2008 @ 05:37 PM
link   
evidence for coverup
www.ulinkx.com...

yesterday
jonmayer.net/nather/page.php?id=1110

posted on Nov, 6 2008 @ 08:13 PM
link   

posted on Nov, 6 2008 @ 08:54 PM
link   

posted on Nov, 6 2008 @ 10:36 PM
link   

posted on Nov, 7 2008 @ 12:45 PM
link   
most recent from holland
www.larrymchugh.com...

matristerra.blogspot.com...

[edit on 7-11-2008 by foremanator]

posted on Nov, 7 2008 @ 01:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by foremanator
Do you think this guy is faking?

www.youtube.com...

I'm positive that guy is faking. Never had an acting lesson in his life I'll bet, and it shows.

posted on Nov, 7 2008 @ 01:30 PM
link   
In response to the "blooming theory"

raklijnstra.hyves.nl...

[edit on 7-11-2008 by foremanator]

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join