It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

will obama kill all the jews?

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 5 2008 @ 07:55 AM
link   
hi i just came across this:

avideditor.wordpress.com...

i am highly gullible and i would like to know the truth.

the paradox is i will believe anything i am told so will never truly be able to understand the truth.

please help me.

posted on Nov, 5 2008 @ 08:01 AM
link   
I think it's a bit early to make statements like that. Some even seem to believe that Obama is partially Jewish himself.

Regarding concern in Israel about an Obama presidency, Mikva said that "Barack will be the first Jewish president in the US."

jpost.com

I personally voted for McCain, but I would have never made accusations like that. There's no evidence at all that he plans to kill the Jews. That's just nonsense.

[edit on 5-11-2008 by dbates]

posted on Nov, 5 2008 @ 08:02 AM
link   
The truth is I have a magic rabbit for sale. Send me all your money and one of your kidenys and you can have it. It will make you rich and powerful beyond all belief. Really.

posted on Nov, 5 2008 @ 08:04 AM
link   
You're highly gullible, you will believe anything?

Yet you're aware of it?

don't make sense to me

And I gotta ask....do these sorts of posts and people come out of the woodwork EVERY election??

posted on Nov, 5 2008 @ 08:08 AM
link   
....and if there where plans to to kill all jews, they wouldn't be his. They would be the NWO's plan's. People think the NWO where responsible for 9/11.

posted on Nov, 5 2008 @ 08:09 AM
link   
What utter rubbish and drivel! I can see the Secret Service are going to have their work cut out trying to keep this President alive

posted on Nov, 5 2008 @ 08:13 AM
link   
ROFL!!!!

This is a joke thread, right?

There are . . . measures in place. . . to ensure that acts like that won't occur.

You're safe. No jew-killing in the US anytime soon.

posted on Nov, 5 2008 @ 08:14 AM
link   

In a word... Yes.

Yes he will. Every single one of them. For absolutely no reason.

Everyone of jewish faith better run and hide before Big Bad Barack Obama comes and gobbles you up.

posted on Nov, 5 2008 @ 08:16 AM
link   
reply to post by surrender_dorothy

The truth is he's not going to kill the jews. He's going to kill you. Now go hide under your bed for at least the next four years, and above all do not access the internet in any way whatsoever. If you do he will find you.

posted on Nov, 5 2008 @ 08:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by Dermo

In a word... Yes.

Yes he will. Every single one of them. For absolutely no reason.

Everyone of jewish faith better run and hide before Big Bad Barack Obama comes and gobbles you up.

With any luck he will, i think that Zionists should be the target.. not the jewish people, well maybe some certain ones..

posted on Nov, 5 2008 @ 08:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by Resinveins
The truth is he's not going to kill the jews. He's going to kill you. Now go hide under your bed for at least the next four years, and above all do not access the internet in any way whatsoever. If you do he will find you.

why does he want to kill me?

posted on Nov, 5 2008 @ 08:30 AM
link   
reply to post by surrender_dorothy

That was out and out sarcasm. I think the basic concept is "Ask a dumb question, you get a dumb answer."

Seriously, if you're wanting to have a real discussion on issues like this you need to have more evidence than just some yahoo's blog that's full of extra bold print. You'd have to show armies being massed on Israel's border, the construction of concentration camps, or maybe Obama making all the Jews wear stars on their shirts.

Since you have no evidence what-so-ever (and neither does the site you referenced) expect ideas like this to receive nothing less than ridicule. This goes for any topic really. If I claimed to have seen a UFO piloted by Elvis I'd be laughed out of the place. Now if I had my photo taken with him or got an early copy of a new single he was putting out, then that might make people take me seriously.

posted on Nov, 5 2008 @ 08:48 AM
link   
reply to post by dbates

i appreciate your point but...if you take a closer look at my original post you might find that i was using a similar technique to sarcasm.

take a closer look and the more you will see.

in case your worried:
i would not be threatened by somebody telling me that barack obama wants to kill me. maybe he does but it still doesn't bother me. i would feel honoured to know that barack obama wants to kill me.

[edit on 5-11-2008 by surrender_dorothy]

posted on Nov, 5 2008 @ 08:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by surrender_dorothy

Originally posted by Resinveins

why does he want to kill me?

I heard its cause he monitors ATS and saw your thread and have exposed his master plan.

posted on Nov, 5 2008 @ 08:55 AM
link   
where did you hear this? is this the truth?

posted on Nov, 5 2008 @ 09:04 AM
link   

posted on Nov, 5 2008 @ 09:19 AM
link   
This thread is offensive. For the life of me I cannot see why anyone would want to post such filth.

posted on Nov, 5 2008 @ 09:24 AM
link   
This thread should be closed. This is how ignorant rumors get started on the intarwebz.

Elevate, people!

posted on Nov, 5 2008 @ 09:25 AM
link   
Okay. After they've deleted my post, here it is again in a softer version.

No, Obama is not going to kill them, because the Zionists will take him out before that to put the Zionist Biden into the president's chair, following the 25th amendment. This is the plan. That's why they stood behind Obama.

posted on Nov, 5 2008 @ 09:31 AM
link   
I cant believe I'm saying this, but if Obama attempts to eradicate all the Jews, I will fight with the Jews. If Obama attempts to arrest all the criminal Jew where ever, I will fight for Obama.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join