It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Couple of interesting points

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 30 2004 @ 03:37 AM
link   
Masons were formed after the Bubonic Plague in old Europe by Nostradamus. My grandpa was a big member of them, never got to see him personally though. In the end he either suicided or got shot it's still a question up to this date. It's interesting how they wanted to erase his name from the history... I searched everywhere and could not find one topic about my grandpa, the old Chief of Staff of Iran. I found a picture of him shaking hands with Kennedy in my mom's old stuff closet, but if anyone has any info about Abdul Hussein Hejazi message me please. I always admired people who looks behind the curtain as in Wizard of Oz story.

If I had a country, I would make the president be the main attention figure while I spread my ideas and stay on the throne with no annoyance. And if people don't agree with me, worst case scenerio president is shot and another one comes to power. Misdirection or staying anonymous is the best security you can achieve, after all you can't harm what you don't know.

As for aliens, only 70% of the people agreed that it would be okay for aliens to live amonst us. We don't wanna cause a public panic now do we? Let them handle it, when they announce that aliens are comin down finally THEN ask the questions for it won't matter anymore and they will tell you. Remember that no government can make it without it's secrets, I respect that so I'll give'm time, they got the money and supplies and if government needs your skills trust me, they can detect your heat from the satelite and find you anytime they wish. All the info you send on the internet goes to their satelite first, government knows.

The thing I am most curious about is the similarities in religion and current public alien knowledge. I mean what the heck? Ever read the part in bible where it says when Moses was talking to God, people saw him talk to a silver cloud in the daylight and a star in the sky at night time. Or when Jesus went up to the mountain a big silver cloud hovered on top of them, then Jesus's face turned into light and Moses and Elijah appeared from nowhere (eheh Scotty beam'em down).

Life is definately more interesting than it "seems". But it's really sad that many people just live with no purpose and only a life goal as high as making babies. Government does a good job in giving you freedom within the limits.

You are FREEEEEE to move around in your cell. WEEE

posted on Mar, 30 2004 @ 03:46 AM
link   
And if you are one of those people are only interested in secret societies just so you can gain power to rule the world please stop breathing. Just right, now hold your breath and let that me the last piece of oxygen you waste. You might be more useful to the plants decomposing, than converting oxygen to carbondioxide. C'mon do us all a favor.

posted on Mar, 30 2004 @ 03:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by MadMonkee
And if you are one of those people are only interested in secret societies just so you can gain power to rule the world please stop breathing. Just right, now hold your breath and let that me the last piece of oxygen you waste. You might be more useful to the plants decomposing, than converting oxygen to carbondioxide. C'mon do us all a favor.

You have some serious issues, buddy... May I refer you to this website for guidance?

www.madgroup.co.uk...

Mr. M

posted on Mar, 30 2004 @ 03:58 AM
link   
And may I refer you to my signature

top topics

join