It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Thrid Eye. Is it on a different Dimension?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 17 2003 @ 02:30 PM
link   
Ok guys here's my theroy.
No one can see the Third eye. The eye that allows us to use the majority of our paronormal abilities. And to those who don't understand that look it up in the dictionary. Now I am not an expierenced psi holder but I would love to be but thats not the subject. Now it is proven fact that there are different dimensions how many no one knows, but this is how the Third Eye relates. Now unless a dimension is shown to you, you can not see it. Ex. 1d can't see 2d and 2d cant see 3d but 2d can see 1d and 3d can see 1and 2D. I hope you followed me on that if not read it a couple of more times.
The fact is that maybe the reason that most people can't use psi abilities is b/c they haven't been exposed to the next dimension. ( Sounds like a star trek thing. LOL) I would love to hear some feed back on this and see if there are flaws. Also it has to realate to the fac that we can't see ghost, or other things b/c of the fact that we can't see the 4D or 5D or so on unless they show themselves to us.

posted on Jan, 17 2003 @ 05:38 PM
link   
I agree with your theory, and have some points to add to it. In order to make the new demensions avalible to a person they must gain enough knowlage and correct theories about that dimension, or find ones inner componets and further understand and join with them. I'm not sure if there is a real name for this or anything but what i mean by inner components is a theory of my own. Most people have what are kind of like guardians that are part of them and watch over and aid them from time to time. These guardians are, for the most part, on differnt dimensions and can aid you in seeing there dimension and others that they are aware of. Along with this, if you truely come to an understanding with one, or more, of them you can also tap into their abilities and use them your self. These guardian i think are what the third eye really is. If anyone has any other thoughts, comments, agree/disagree with this put in a post and let's see what you have to say.

posted on Jan, 20 2003 @ 12:46 PM
link   
Well you put in a unique twist. I believe in Guardians, I'm a very spiritual person, I'm a devoute Pentacostal. (And no we don't let snakes bite us!?!?!) Your theory over the third eye is it really our guardians abilities that allow us is rationally thought out but I think that it truely is a part of our brain. If you look back in the old testament everyone on earth could communicate. That was before the tower of Babel. After that we were scatterd and were never able to all communicate at once. I believe that when God did that he locked our brain. Hence thats why we are only able to use like 8% of it. Some can use more and who is to say that we all don't have the ability to use psi abilities.

posted on Feb, 6 2003 @ 09:57 PM
link   
ermsss
i think the best way to enter this dimension is with yoga
cos this method seem the best way to self combining
all the 12 different light chanel,in our body therefore
when all this light get inharmony or joint together.
then the third eyes will be open and the other system will be open directly .base on my experience
my advice pls use the third eyes with carefull.
cos the danger is always out there

posted on Feb, 15 2003 @ 05:53 AM
link   
But maybe it's personnal. I got great facilities to watch 3D stereogramms.

[Edited on 15-2-2003 by Nans DESMICHELS]

posted on Feb, 17 2003 @ 01:39 PM
link   
Hey everyone, it's been a while..Anyway, I do agree wiht many of the points made here, but I have something to add. Tell me what you think..Ok this might be confusing as all hell but anyway. Alright, in your brain there are neurotransmitters which bring information from your senses to be processed through your brain into something we can understand..An example is when you touch something hot, the information is sent to your brain, where it is processed then it tells yourself to take your hand off it..You know things like that. Well a chemical called '___' is present in these neurotransmitters which either makes them go faster or creates more transmitters..When excessive amounts of '___' enter your system, your body is able to understand or see or sense more things..'___' has been used for thousands of years by shamans, priests and lately by everyday people..The most common way of gettting '___' is from magic mushrooms but there are other means of getting larger amounts, but they are mostly all located in South America.. I'm not sure if that explanation was confusing or not for all of you but that is why shamans and other religous people use them..In order to gain knowledge from higher beings.
-MajicEyes

posted on Feb, 17 2003 @ 04:06 PM
link   
Some have linked the "Third Eye" with the Pineal Gland, which is located just behind the skull-bone at the place where the Third Eye has been said to be located...

If you'd like more info, just do some keyword-research on the Pineal Gland.

posted on Feb, 18 2003 @ 06:56 AM
link   
You can find in HOLLAND many south american and others MUSHROOMS.
In FRANCE we have the PSYLO-CYBE, a small mushroom used by DRUIDS to initiate warriors and musician (poets).

posted on Feb, 18 2003 @ 08:59 AM
link   
Nans,

these substances were not only utilised by the celts but also by the scandinavian/anglo saxon and norse warriors such as the berserkers who used it to lose their fear and gain courage in battle as well as medieval witches who were said to rub themselves with ointments made from these components in order to experience out of body episodes.

posted on Feb, 23 2003 @ 02:02 PM
link   
1). Close your eyes on a sunny day and aim where your third eye is to the sun. For those who don't know where it is situated it is just above the bridge of your nose. Relax and try to mentally block the sun light out. It may take a couple of attempts but as the eye opens the sunlight will get brighter without opening your eyes. The hardest part in opening the eye is interpreting what you see.

2). This is the way that japanese hypnotists sharpen their abilities by spending hours each day staring at a candle, all light around you starts to disappear leaving you in a very relaxed and dark zone where communication in clairvoyance is at its clearest and can leave a host subject to possession in a trance state which is very interesting to watch.

3). This one may sound like its just from the film stir of echoes but the truth is their facts for that film where slightly wrong because it is actually 17% of the worlds population whos third eye can be activated during hypnosis.

My first clairvoyant experience was using the candle technique and although i didnt go into trance state then, i have done once or twice before and it is an extreme sensation. Mediums are also known as sensitives they are sensitive to their enviroment and are able to pick up strong energies that once were. The candle technique is strongly advised if you want to spend the rest of your life feeling extremely emphatic about someone and your friends and family think your mad because they cant see them.

AF1

posted on Feb, 23 2003 @ 02:14 PM
link   
Just another perspective on the third eye.

innuendocornecopria.com...

posted on Apr, 28 2003 @ 06:20 AM
link   
Hiashi~you are right...NO we cannot "see" the third eye with our own two physical eyes..And in actuallity it's not even an "EYE" it is a part of the mind that we can open to see things or really feel things from other dimensions/realms. Unless you've actually done this...there is no way to to describe it to you...in other words two people who have both "seen" through the minds eye would completely understand eachother..whereas if I were to describe it to someone who hasn't(which I've done) then they would be completely lost-nothing would make sense to them..and perhaps they'd even think you were a fruitloop..heh!
First and fore most-if anyone here is trying to open the minds eye-I cannot stress to you the danger that "can" be involved, as I've already somewhat stated in a post about this from AF1...BELIEVE me it's not fun at first and many times thereafter-infact it can be a RUDE awakening for most. There are things that lurk "out there" that would simply scare the pants off of you and PANIC is the last thing you want to do or feel during these moments..it's imperative that you remain calm, pure and focused. This is an indifferent world amongst us all, one that is totally unfamiliar to us and therefore can be quite scarey...it's like a newborn child being born into this world for the first time-scarey and unfamiliar with no way to communicate it other then crying.
Now did that make sense anyone? Because that's the best I could try to explain it at this moment.
For those who have done it also...I'm sure you could better try to explain it to those who haven't, or add to what I've said..
Magestica

OH and...DRUGS would be the absolute WORST way to see through the minds eye!! Infact It's my personal opinion, but I truly DOUBT that's where you'd be seeing from...you may SEE some strange chit, but it would be the affect of the drug, not your own inner strength and power...SO I would NOT advise drugs to "see" and that's all I can say about that.

posted on Aug, 20 2006 @ 06:17 AM
link   
ive kinda given life to this thread cause i have been trying to open my third eye and i had an interesting experience.

last night, i started to meditate. During my experience of trying to open my third eye, i saw random lights that formed into a single ball and i started to feel that i was (don't know how else i can describe this) but flying. through a tunnel of different colours. i felt myself travelling down a tunnel and outside it i started to see images. Once i came out of this tunnel, i felt peaceful (which was strange).

i found the experience rather interesting.

posted on Aug, 20 2006 @ 11:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by Hiashi
Now unless a dimension is shown to you, you can not see it. Ex. 1d can't see 2d and 2d cant see 3d but 2d can see 1d and 3d can see 1and 2D. I hope you followed me on that if not read it a couple of more times.

LMAO Too funny. But I completely 'get it', and I think that's very much a part of what's going on.

Also it has to realate to the fac that we can't see ghost, or other things b/c of the fact that we can't see the 4D or 5D or so on unless they show themselves to us.

That's kind of a part of what I think might be going on. Why we aren't able to just see them (4D and up. lol). But that don't mean we can't be sensative to it.

Actualy, I don't know if we could function very well at all if we could see it all. Too much. It would be just too much. Just getting a small glimps of SOME of those things is enough to throw you into a dizzy like spell because is like sensatory overload. There is so much to see that you get overwhelmed. To see one thing (like to see 1 apperition/ghost/what-ever) - that is enough. To see a whole world overlayed upon our own - not a seperate world, but one right here and now - tooooo much!

posted on Aug, 20 2006 @ 11:23 AM
link   

Now unless a dimension is shown to you, you can not see it. Ex. 1d can't see 2d and 2d cant see 3d but 2d can see 1d and 3d can see 1and 2D.

A blind person can't see in our dimention, but they can sense.

posted on Aug, 20 2006 @ 11:58 AM
link   
Magestica is right. Please pay close attention to EVERYTHING written on Magesticas post.

You are not going to see what you think you will see.

You will quickly understand that the world is not what it seems. It is a reality that could very well destroy you if you are not careful.

posted on Jul, 20 2008 @ 07:56 PM
link   

posted on Jul, 20 2008 @ 09:51 PM
link   
I have a few questions: those who would open their "third eye" chakras, they would likely develop psionic abilities; is that a constant? Or do other things happen. Because they wouldn't be one and the same. By opening that chakra, abilities, i wouldn't think they would automatically be gained, and it would be unintelligent to try opening the "third eye" only for that purpose; so, this chakra could, or could not be hypothetically opened by the development of psi abilities?

Also, to the person who spoke of language: The people of earth originally spoke different languages, and understood by the third eye; so hypothetically, would that be an explanation for when people "speak in tongues"? ~Unless they're really just blurting out a bunch of blibberblabber giving into religious hysteria~ I see both sides, more skeptical and less, on the subject, i suppose.

(Mrs. Dudara, your signiture is hilarious~ROFL~) But i am still asking for an opinion or two, free of "competition"

posted on Sep, 24 2008 @ 09:22 PM
link   
Hi,
I have some very interesting information for anyone trying to get an idea of what the 4th dimension looks like.
Theres a movie I watched the other day that was amazing.

It's called "Dimensions" and you can download it for free here:

www.dimensions-math.org...

They do a very good job of explaining dimensions from 1-d all the way up to 4-d and really give you an idea of how beings on each of these Dimensions would view the next dimension up.

So check it out and tell me what you think. I think it's amazing.

I'll post make a topic post with this video for more people to see.

posted on Oct, 26 2008 @ 07:44 PM
link   

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join