It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Prior Diction

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 3 2008 @ 05:57 PM
link   
Reverse engineering like, but reverse prediction. Every thing deemed a prediction was, is not, yet is actually a priordiction. Every thing in the bible you yet know ppl believe are yet predictions, having yet to happen, are yet already so and been since always continueing for a present so far. The thing is, is that any thing or any one that been so far present is always freshly beginning new the moment.

If you say there is something that has not yet happened, concerning any deemed major prophesy, then yet mentally see you knew not since you grasp not the presently so applications each I call a telling instead of a foretelling.

False implications are yet any etc. implication not just present tense alone nor present tense period.

Those the lake of fire hold are yet experiencing torments the moment now. So any not experiencing the lake of fire yet shall not for yet, and so of course, nor for a future that simply just does not and can not exist.

Any one or any thing bound a certain way for their present continueing is spelled out in the bible. Yes, certain are yet experiencing commands how they lock their present so. Only way for exiting such bonding commands is through no longer continueing a present matter moment. Basically, you wishing freedom actually must stop existing inorder for making an escape. Then such would mean you actually can not experience freedom since you will not exist.

The commands reveal things which been continuing. Such is why come you knew not the tellings so through awaiting for the revealings rising through commands which only lets you know.

I and I am yet not a foreteller. I and I am yet a teller. And pastense words are yet indeed false implications. Told? No, it is tell and telling and even so teller. Commanded? No, it is command and commanding and even so commander. Whereso you put the -er reveals you do see the person being yet the actual, unobvious implication application such the basic word cast.

I and I break old words (casts) for letting modern-going implications continue expanding. So when you read, say, the bible, do break the old molds and behold the riches inside. Are yet not every word you learn just a seed? Grow your seeds. Your seeds are yet any word you read which is known mentally. Dont just know an old word, know its modernizing implication with and without contexts! See for the application being yet so.

I tell you, it is no thing in the bible not an application yet. Certain ppl go far beyond the bible's applications. I am yet such. Application I choose for carrying into the beyond with me are yet the modernizing implications which are yet the utter, legendary lessons only. Any thing else I shut or remove or push far aside for a present matter moment not for non-relevant, old news I oust one way or another with a blow I call "Breath". It is enough when my measures put me ideally out of breath so it is no returning the "'for' things 'against'" I oust. The actual things which would be yet against me been yet so a continueing oust how I gat those.

Any questions for the present matter moment implication? Nonetheleast share your 2 cent for the implications if you got 'em.

posted on Nov, 3 2008 @ 10:54 PM
link   
Rev 22:12And, behold, I come quickly; and my reward is with me, to give every man according as his work shall be.

Implication application:

And, being yet holding, II coming quickly; and my rewarding is when issueing me, "the distancing" giving every manning according "the distancing" my working II willing commanding being yet.

posted on Nov, 4 2008 @ 04:07 PM
link   
Parental (the distant) "ADVISORY" explicit (is) con (when) tent a second "my" standing "upper" ("ME": "Greater Lakes": "Michigander").

posted on Nov, 4 2008 @ 04:21 PM
link   
When you seeing; my handy working sitting a "To (the distant) from (the distant)" Bush/Dick "both the distant", it's sitting a Bush/Dick "both the distant", ...reverse continue (insert previous implication above)

posted on Nov, 4 2008 @ 05:11 PM
link   
The fielder is the worlder.

^^Such is the booker and the pager and the holder concerning both casts and implications, and their applications.

Ideally, for me, II make all distant one second. II be yet the firstly and lastly no way second. Is not the first last its kind? Ideally, no two are yet alike, especially since no same present matter moment can apply more than once. Any mimic (a try for the same) is no way the same, since one is an original only and any other try is just a mimic only.

posted on Nov, 4 2008 @ 06:51 PM
link   
"Rev 11:7And when they shall have finished their testimony, the beast that ascendeth out of the bottomless pit shall make war against them, and shall overcome them, and kill them."

^^Implication application:

And when II II willing commanding having finishing my testimony, the beastly "the distancing" ascending the bottomless pit II willing commanding making waring a gaining II, and II willing commanding "the distancing" coming II, and killing II.

So distant (as in, away from) killing II. II? Me? Works? Let the punks know me and the ideal army of me cant be yet stopped by any I command so.

posted on Nov, 5 2008 @ 11:54 AM
link   
Modern biblical implications:

Matthew 24 (2nd week, 4th day)

45 (since what held on the 4th stretches into the 5th untotal wise) Who then (the distant) is a faithful and wise servant, whom his lord ha (exclamation the distant surprise, interrogation, suspicion, triumph) make ruler over (the distant) his house hold, to (the distant) give them me at (the distant) in (the distant) due sea son?

^^is lord surprizing, interrogating, suspicious triump making his (lord's) giving them me due sea son. Son = succeeding Hour (succeeding Work). It succeeds the Person: the Father (Day).

^^son (work) in this quote is not the Son (work) in the Matt 24:44. In 44 the work is the false prophet's. son (work) VS Son (work).

Passage Matt 24:46-47 is for things or matters stretching into the 6th and 7th. Interesting what lies wait for the 7th. And Matt 24:51 is for the 11th (interesting further result).

What work, you dare ask? It has to do with the transition concerning certain advisory. Certain is Jesus' and certain is the false prophet's. Which Jesus? Not the Christ.

house hold? White House? Federal government house period?

sea? se a also. se stands for south east. N.C. is a south east state.

[edit on 5-11-2008 by Mabus]

posted on Nov, 5 2008 @ 06:08 PM
link   

Heaven (manner) and earth (material look) shall pass away, but my words (day and also hour) shall not pass away.

But of that day (Person) and hour (Work) knoweth no man, no, not the angels (both Apollyon and Abaddon) of heaven, but my Father (Day) only.

Heavenly (mannerly) and earthly (material looking) II willing commanding passing a way, but my words (daily and also hourly) II willing commanding not passing a way.

But of that daily (Personality) and hourly (Working) knowing no manly, no, not the angels (both Apollyon and Abaddon) of heavenly, but my Fatherly (Daily) only.

Michael and Satan II will command pass a way, but my words (day and also hour) II will command "the distant" pass a way.

But day (Vote Person) and hour (Elect Work) know no man, no, "the distant" the angels (both Apollyon and Abaddon) "the distant" heaven, but my Fat her (fig.) only.

Heaven (sky) and ear II will command pass aw ay, but my words (day and aslo hour) II will command "the distant" pass aw ay.

But day (person) and hour (work) know no man, no, "the distant" the angels (both the Destroyer and the False Prophet) "the distant" heaven, but my Fat her (fig.) only.

aw-

protest, disbelief, disgust, or commiseration

ay-

regret or sorrow

her? figurative implication. In 3 the Fat her is either America or the U.S. In 4 the Fat her is either a desire or a displeasure.

posted on Nov, 5 2008 @ 06:25 PM
link   
Heaven is also figuratively a top ranking position: Earth a low ranking position...

The U.S. President and Detroit II will command pass a way, but my words (day and also hour) II will command "the distant" pass a way.

But day (Vote Person) and hour (Elect Work) know no man, no, "the distant" the angels (both Apollyon and Abaddon) "the distant" heaven, but my Fat her (fig.) only.

^^Both the Person and Work know those distant which are yet our U.S. displeasure aspect. Though both know, only the hour (Electing Working) passes a (1 single) way. And those that are yet a displeasure are yet no man actually.

Keep in mind... Grasp and see who the president is. Surely it is no longer Bush when you grasp truth.

posted on Nov, 5 2008 @ 07:03 PM
link   
46And these shall go away into everlasting punishment: but the righteous into life eternal.

^^Modern implication application for issueing:

And the se (south east) II will command go a (1 single) way into a false implication lasting yet punishment.

N.C. has yet to count for an official vote count. It is south east. It even has a top head aspect inside concerning the U.S.

What robes do those have on now?

posted on Nov, 5 2008 @ 09:30 PM
link   
35For as (the distant) a snare II will command it (ideal armies of me) come on (the distant) a second them that (the distant) dwell on (the distant) the face of (the distant) the whole ear.

36Watch, and pray always, May be yet account worthy to (the distant) escape a second the se (south east) things (two) that (the distant) II will command come to (the distant) pass (succeed), and to (the distant) stand be yet fore (the distant) the Son of (the distant) man.

My foes are yet criminals caught with criminal gloves red handed. I dont care how alien those act, it still remains those criminals can become so touched. And the alien secrets can stay confined or perish with no reguard much concerning alien manners even if those are yet seen and grasped more.

top topics

join