It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Are we missing something?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 3 2008 @ 09:26 AM
link   
Do you feel that? The little twinge in the back of your mind? The part of you that's still searching for something?

After hours of sifting through threads on this site, I feel as I have been granted more knowledge. Which is fantastic! Even after learning about UFO's and Aliens coming to visit people; the political farce we call an election; how 9/11 was not terrorists; Kundalini awakenings, I have gained a very large amount of opinions, facts, and just plain information.

However, after learning all of this it's still missing. I don't know what it is. I doubt if I will ever know what it is until I find it. I have gained insight to so much. Yet it still burns within me.

I KNOW that we are not alone. I KNOW that I have the power to raise my Kundalini spirit. I KNOW that 9/11 was an inside job. Still I don't know what it is.

Does anyone else have this never ending feeling? It feels as if my head will explode (metaphorically) when I find it. It started about 2 years ago and it grows ever stronger.

posted on Nov, 3 2008 @ 09:40 AM
link   
yes i know what you mean, at times I think as though i am being guided by a higher intelligence and other times i think i am just an information junky, I feel as though time is passing faster and faster but many have told me that that is just a part of getting older, either way i feel i am being guided by something higher be it some being or just my own subconscious showing me how to rise up. If there is a piece of information that would finally quench me i would be dissapointed in it and in myself.

I personally i am pretty sure there is a global elite, yet am completely unsure of there motives and technological prowess and there ability to control the outcome of social events using social engineering, I have seen lately that they have alot to learn and I think there is also many factions at play especially form what ive seen in America.

posted on Nov, 3 2008 @ 10:48 AM
link   
The Thing. I sort of know what you mean. That IT... I have read various opinions about IT being "human nature" like greed and ego, etc. I think The Thing is a "something", material or otherwise...meh, would I know if I found IT?

Ya, there is all kinds of stuff to learn here. I am learning more about the specifics of people most especially. But, like mother was wont to tell me "Consider the Source."

It's like getting to the subversives of the whole Love movement and the associated causes... I think love is needful and all that, but I think love is used against people just as methodically and insidiously as Fear... the two, so I have found, are not exclusive except in emotional considerations.

posted on Nov, 3 2008 @ 11:10 AM
link   
I do feel the same way sort of. I am a survivalist and know my skills will be needed shortly but for the life of me I cant figure out how soon they will be needed. Every part of me feels it will be soon. I can feel the missing key part that would let me in on this information but I cant see it. If I could just see it Then not only would I know when but ware and how far spread. Its very frustrating.

posted on Nov, 3 2008 @ 11:18 AM
link   
I dont at all think this is a bad thing looking at all this info, putting all your stock in it could leave you humiliated and even sick or hurt emotionally or physically.

I dont personally at this moment think there is a grand conspiracy concerning all major events but do agree that there could be the same group with the same goals causing some of them. the problem with merging it with the ideas of almost unlimited technological ability is that theyre would be other groups with the same technology trying to destroy them

posted on Nov, 10 2008 @ 07:51 AM
link   
I believe you are coming to realize that just about everything you have been taught is really not the ways things were/are.

Your waking up

posted on Nov, 10 2008 @ 10:50 AM
link   
it's the god-self waking up from the trance of the ego; it's the ego which projects our negativities and insecurities onto the world, which we then witness as bad things happening to us, or a bad state of affairs..

moreover, the awakening does 'hurt'; there is frustration -- since we are all symbiotically connected, the waking up process comes with a feeling of 'weight', since the collective is not yet fully awake; hence the confusion amidst new knowledge..

the machinations of a ruling elite, and the events they perpetrate, are indeed an aspect of reality; it's not like we are making them up -- they are actually happening (no doubt due in part to the collective projections of negativity)..

meanwhile we continue to wake up to those truths, yet it hurts, 'cause it seems like no one else is waking up around us..

the empty space inside us that seems un-fill-able is everyone else; mass awakening is what we need before we can truly experience IT

posted on Nov, 10 2008 @ 08:21 PM
link   
Mine is why do we exist..and what does is exist? just a word

Like i even came to a ration grasp once..
en.wikipedia.org...

Energy can neither be created nor destroyed. It can only change forms

Energy can never be created nor destroyed....

So i take it as God..thats the only thing a rational min can grasp.

I still tell people to prove me wrong lol
i want to be proven wrong..but none has.

Energy would have been around..before anything..
and it is us..earth stars EVERYTHING.. so it is god lol
i think lol

but yes my search is for existence..and why

join