It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

McCain supporter will not pass Halloween candy to children of Obama supporters

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 3 2008 @ 07:20 AM
link   

I was watching the news when I seen this. This is the petty level that we as a nation have sunk to. This McCain supporter, on Halloween, would not pass out candy to kids who supported Obama or who's parents were going to vote for him. She would literally ask them and if they say the supported him she would not give them candy and make them leave. Now let me say I don't support in any way, but how in the world can you do something that ignorant. On Halloween, we should be bigger people and able to set aside differences. Even in WW2 the allies and the axis powers didn't fight on Christmas. I can only hope that she has a tremendous guilt after seeing this all over TV.

www.youtube.com...

posted on Nov, 3 2008 @ 09:08 AM
link   
reply to post by bigvig316

Lol...she deserves a medal. These little brats need to learn now that if you and your parents want to support this liberal traitor, no candy for you!

I will call her the candy nazi, it looked like she had some pretty big bags of candy to hand out.

She is also teaching these kids how the democrats act to get votes, by providing cigs and alcohol along with a free bus trip to the polls as long as you are voting their way.

No candy for you!

join