It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Secret Space vol 1 & 2 - Hidden Truth of NASA spaceprograms VIDEO

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 2 2008 @ 09:21 PM
link   
Secret Space Vol 1

A feature length 2 hour documentary exposing the hidden history of NASA, and the organisation's links to The Illuminati network of Secret Societies. This film exposes NASA's secret space programme controlled by senior Occultists. We analyse UFO footage filmed by NASA astronauts whilst aboard the Space Shuttle and ask if NASA has secretly made contact with extraterrestrials.

Secret Space Vol 2

NASA have so far have refused to acknowledge what they know on the existence of UFOS. But once the pieces more...are put together which most has come from NASA itself. It becomes so clear that NASA not only know about UFOs, but have a direct involvement with them. Length: 1 hour

WATCH THE DOCUMENTARIES!

The information presented in these videos are very important to understand what NASA really is about - and what their beliefs and practices are, their hidden agendas. Many of the things mentioned here are easily verifiable too, look up some of the people mentioned and their connections etc such as Jack Parsons and his OTO involvement together with Aleister Crowley.

May your inner guide be with you,
-IX-777

posted on Nov, 2 2008 @ 10:58 PM
link   
Your link points to a site called "Link Bucks", to make profits from your link.

While the videos are shown, I do believe this is a poor attempt to exploit the ATS forms for your financial motives.

Why not just post the You Tube videos right into the thread?

-Anon

posted on Nov, 2 2008 @ 11:05 PM
link   
Ill watch them, I do love watching NASA documentaries and I believe the mantras, Need Another Space Agency, and National Aerospace Security Agency, should be adopted by anyone looking at space phenomenon or anything that uses data or has any association with NASA.

NASA is all about disinformation and denial and that should be everyones first step in having clarity of mind, dont take anyones word on it, research, read, watch all the footage and documentaries you can find and in the end come away feeling cleared of the illusion that NASA stands for anything but deception and manipulation of truth.

Im sure NASA has many decent folks working there, I feel for them, but as an organisation it simply is worthless to any pursuit of truth.

posted on Dec, 15 2008 @ 10:28 AM
link   
Hey this is Arpad just asking soemthing...

It seems very weired.. im a kid teenatgers about 15 years old and i been having some bad dreams snice i was a child first it ws whiches then it was tooo musch to do with meteorites and its very odd but its been happing in my dremas alot and it show alot of things that might happen on that day 2012. i know its coming and its near i heared that they soptted a metorite few days ago in nasa. that was the day after i had a metorite dream. its vedry confusing but i can tell easily that some are going to live beacuse i lived through my dreams.. theirs no thought that somethings going to crash on this planet earth but also be wear that it may come after us but theirs no abusluty noo way that this things can heart you.

Thank you..

posted on Dec, 15 2008 @ 11:09 AM
link   
reply to post by IX-777

In a previous thread some weeks ago you said you were 'an enlightened being' and a member of the Great White Brotherhood. I quote:

ATS Thread

to be here in this physical incarnation I had to let my physical body of my other world die first, and then I spent some time in other realms before I decided to come here, and be incarnated into a human body

I don't quite see why you would want to watch these documentaries in the first place - I mean - you're enlightened!
Oh sorry - just noticed you're getting paid via Link Bucks for sharing these videos - knew you had to have SOME reason.

[edit on 15/12/08 by vonspurter]

posted on Dec, 15 2008 @ 11:20 AM
link   
reply to post by vonspurter

Wait a minute - you mean this poster ( OP ) is getting PAID to route ATS members to a "story" that he posted?

Does this seem right? Do the' powers that be' on ATS know about this?

This does not in the least seem to me a good way to "deny ingnorance".

Just my thoughts - now I shall move on to a different thread - one that was posted to help educate, not get someone "paid".

Thanks,

Dorian Soran

posted on Dec, 15 2008 @ 11:21 AM
link   

Google Video Link
reply to post by Dorian Soran

I wanna be Freeeeeee!
Not a one liner as of now!

[edit on 15-12-2008 by SLAYER69]

posted on Dec, 15 2008 @ 11:23 AM
link   

Secret Space 1

Google Video Link

Secret Space 2

(part 1, check yt/gv for other parts)

posted on Dec, 15 2008 @ 11:25 AM
link   
reply to post by warrenb

Ha!

I was quicker on the draw!

blows the smoke from the tip of his finger and puts it back into it's imaginary holster!

posted on Dec, 15 2008 @ 11:26 AM
link   
reply to post by SLAYER69

why you!!!

hehehe

top topics

join