It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Who was responsible for the financial collapse?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 2 2008 @ 08:25 PM
link   
As we all jog out to vote before the deadline, I want everyone to make sure they are making the absolute right choice for the right reason. I dont wish to sway anyones political beliefs, but I hope that I can serve as a helping hand to those who are still unsure of who to vote for.

Watch the entire video, and let me know what you think. If you think this is important, feel free to flag this thread.

[edit on 2-11-2008 by West Coast]

posted on Nov, 2 2008 @ 09:56 PM
link   
Watched about half and just turned it off. Great music BTW.

From what I saw, it is simplistic to just blame the demoncrats. The entire political systems of several nations were responsible for this. Everything from Wall Street investment houses over hyping stocks to countries having artificially manipulated currency exchange rates, not only bad loans to illegal aliens but to other nations and then just write off the loans like the money never existed, to governmental statistics being altered to make the administration in charge look better, but hold inflation based payouts lower. The list really goes on and on, of who to blame and causes.

This isn't an American problem regardless of what you hear from the media. Every country that has a currency and also performs international trade is having a problem.

Several actions or inaction from more than one government has created this perfect financial storm. This storm is still gathering strength and will really become a big problem within the next year.

As for changing my vote, no, it will not affect it. Every damn federal incumbent lost my vote. McCain or Obama, it doesn't matter. Neither will be able to afford to do anything.

new topics

join