It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A prediction; win, lose, or draw.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 2 2008 @ 07:48 PM
link   
I have a prediction for Tuesday, November 4, 2008. Whether Obama wins or loses, major metros will experience full scale riots on Tuesday night probably running until the weekend. If you're in one and you're not planning on being a participant, this may be the time to burn some of that coveted vacation time.

If you are planning on participating, hope you get yourself a big screen TV or something nice out of it. I'll just be watching from out here in the sticks. I may not have a Starbucks across the street but at least I don't have a Starbucks across the street.

posted on Nov, 3 2008 @ 10:52 PM
link   
If Barack Obama doesn't win, maybe then there will be some riots and evn a bit of looting. I don't see it being massive in size, though. I think Barack Obama WILL win the election. Tomorrow night at this time we will all know.

posted on Nov, 4 2008 @ 12:26 PM
link   
Already beginning! Black Panthers are obstructing voting in PA. McCain lawsuit filed over lack of ID voting. Wonder how many times Mickey Mouse has already voted? My state has always required a photo ID. If you're not the person who's name you are signing, you don't need to be voting as that person.

Its coming, tonight the metros will fall into chaos.

new topics

join