It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

what are clues you are being followed, watched? by government

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 2 2008 @ 06:55 PM
link   
Yesterday I wen't out and went to a bar with some friends. some german guy was next to me and started asking alot of questions, possibly BND agent? I am in California. I have been ontop of this website for years. never made any posts but i research the topics that get posted. maybe I'm just paranoid... all my friends think im going crazy cause I tell them this stuff. How do I find out? What do I look for?

posted on Nov, 2 2008 @ 07:35 PM
link   
you own a telecommunications device of any kind.
You read any news source not MSM.
you question if you are being watched by the government.
you have screamed death to america in public more than once or over the phone.
If you do any of these, there is a 99% chance you are tagged.

Id say youre being paranoid. When people come asking you questions, ask more questions than them and do not get upset that they are getting upset that you are asking questions. Keep a smile on your face, and tell them they dont really know why they are there.

[edit on 11/2/2008 by psychedeliack]

posted on Nov, 2 2008 @ 07:37 PM
link   
Id say you would know if your being watched if you look out your window at night and see a black car in front of your home every night

posted on Nov, 26 2015 @ 10:37 AM
link   
a reply to: Unclemuscles
You have no friends.I thought I had friends,UNTILL I didn't.

posted on Nov, 26 2015 @ 10:41 AM
link   
Your refrigerator starts talking to you.

This is usually a dead give away since major appliances are typically non-conversant.

posted on Nov, 26 2015 @ 11:21 AM
link   
Possibly, but probably not.

Back when the Silk Road was being investigated, there were a few people who appeared at my local coffee shop who were asking way too many questions. I picked up on the phishing for information part, but didn't know said coffee shop had a lot of activity on SR(or even the site existed) until after the site was taken down and chatted with some people at the night club next door who all were upset that the SR went down and their days off ordering party supplies off the internet was over.

Those people dissapeared when I told them I thought spotting undercover investigators was easy.

Posting on ATS won't get you investigated, however if you regularly connect thru a public wifi where they suspect criminal activity, then you very well maybe investigated.

posted on Dec, 1 2015 @ 09:32 AM
link   
a reply to: jrod

Let me see, having 2 triangles following me everywhere I go, directing vehicles on the ground who tail me, stingrays in the air and around me house, computer haunted, watching drones of all shapes and sizes all over my yard, devices flying around my house that are there but not there, and best thing, people with invisible suits waiting and stalking me on my property who coincidentally just moved in 2 houses down. I think these are some pretty solid clues.

posted on Dec, 1 2015 @ 09:33 AM
link   
a reply to: speedofdarkness

Dude, you so gotta film that. It would be epic.

Make sure you get the invisible suit guys.

posted on Dec, 5 2015 @ 06:11 PM
link   

They will definately tag you if you...

1)Are in contact with foreign jihadi extremist groups.
2)A "right wing conservative".
3)In a militia(totally legal and constitutional)
4)Pro-gun
5)Registered for a gun
6)visit gun related websites.
7)pro-life
8)Anyone advocating a violent revolution against the government
9)Anyone for sharia law.
10)Visit alternative media websites(like the poster said above)

posted on Dec, 5 2015 @ 10:39 PM
link   
If you feel like you're being followed, then confirm it! Go to the nearest cemetery if it is nighttime...if it is daytime than go the nearest vacant strip mall...If they're still nearby, it's probably a tail...and face it...you probably have a good idea why they would be failing you into first place...god luck!

posted on Dec, 5 2015 @ 11:39 PM
link   
Heree is a good clue:

Don't pay your phone or internet bill and your service does not get shut off.

posted on Dec, 6 2015 @ 12:39 AM
link   
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

There was a thread about this on another site... it was so funny but for real. The OP recorded his refrigerator and I literally listened to it and it was definitely talking and even laughed if I am recalling it correctly(two people conversing). It was spooky. Then someone else said that sometimes something in a refrigerator will pick up radio frequency and play it back. SOOOO WEIRD!

Not to go off topic. But couldn't help myself.

posted on Dec, 6 2015 @ 07:40 AM
link   
a reply to: geezlouise

I am pretty sure the same person was posting here too which is why I mentioned the talking fridge.

I wanted to ask him where he got it since the local Best Buy told me that they could not get me one.

posted on Dec, 6 2015 @ 08:03 AM
link   

What have you ever done that would be of interest to the BND? Do you correspond with German Nazis? Did you engage in illegal activities while serving at an American base in Germany? You don't need to answer those questions here; I'm not phishing. You need to ask those questions of yourself. If the answer is "no," then what you have is a case of a German who gets chatty when he's drunk. I've known a lot of those.

posted on Dec, 6 2015 @ 08:22 AM
link   
I used to like to think I was important and noteworthy enough for governments and other thingies to take note of me when I didn't realize what narcissism was and was kinda stupid and young.

After a time I realized that governments and police and firemen and such don't feel like doing their job any more than I felt like working myself and realized that even if they wanted to know there was no real immediate threat.

I disappeared myself a decade ago and they haven't noticed yet.....

posted on Dec, 6 2015 @ 09:16 PM
link   
Hi, the government will not follow you unless they have reason to believe that you are working with a terrorist organisation or otherwise present a threat to national security. Remember, not all terrorist groups are Muslim. Some are extreme left-wing or extreme right-wing groups.

You will not attract any extra scrutiny simply by posting on a website such as ATS. The government, quite frankly, doesn't care if you think the moon landing was fake, or if you think that the British royal family are shape shifting lizard people.

If you ever find yourself worrying about whether or not you are being directly tailed by any government organisation, stop and ask "why me?". Lots of people participate in conspiracy theories and UFO business - far too many for the government to follow each and every one. Tailing people directly costs a lot of time and money.

On rare occasions, it can and does happen, but like I said, no government would waste so many resources pursuing someone simply because they're an internet conspiracy theorist.

I got a visit a few years ago on a Sunday afternoon by two men in black suits. We had a chat, I agreed to do what they asked, and I never saw them again. That's far more likely to happen than having a couple of agents tailing you wherever you go, and even then, it's pretty damn unlikely. The reason for my little surprise visit had nothing to do with conspiracy theories or aliens or whatever.

top topics

join