It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Enemy Within:US Female Soldiers Raped.

page: 19
<< 16  17  18   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 13 2008 @ 01:20 PM
link   
reply to post by Jenna

And yes I'm sure there are quite a few cases of women claiming they have been sexually harassed/assaulted and/or raped when they weren't,

Yeah,i detest women like that.
Not only are they trying to destroy an innocent mans life,they also make it harder for the real victims of rape.

And off topic totally.

Your mood
iscombobulated.
Have you been watching Blackadder??

posted on Nov, 13 2008 @ 04:32 PM
link   
reply to post by mikesingh

Ah, so you have nothing to back up your claims, and we are supposed to take your word for it. Sorry, but that lame claim doesn't hold water.

I provided links that prove you wrong. Maybe these links are credible, maybe not. Its not like we are going to get official government reports, as you admitted yourself.

Here are some more links. There is plenty of information on the web to prove you wrong. Your holier than thou claim has been disproven.

www.countercurrents.org...

www.wluml.org...

posted on Nov, 13 2008 @ 04:43 PM
link   
reply to post by jakyll

Yes they do make it more difficult for the real victims to get people to believe them. Makes me want to personally smack them upside the head for being that big of a witch that they would intentionally try to destroy someone's life just cause they got their poor little feelings hurt.

Blackadder? Nope, but after looking it up I may have to watch it if I can find it. I just like the word discombobulated.

posted on Nov, 13 2008 @ 05:12 PM
link   
post1b.

Your 1st link is not talking about recent crimes,but those committed in the 1990's and before.The 2nd link doesn't even mention the Indian Army.It mentions security forces and ultra and militant organizations.

Jenna.

I know what you mean.I think those women found guilty,without a shadow of a doubt,of lying should face prison time.

And Blackadder is fantastic.
You'll laugh your ass off!

posted on Nov, 13 2008 @ 09:10 PM
link   
It actually happened to a friend of mine once. There was claims made that he raped the lass, and when there was no physical proof that could be found, well, I'm unsure as to what happened to her, but As I recall, it wasn't pleasant.

posted on Nov, 13 2008 @ 09:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by jakyll

Originally posted by poet1b
Here are some more links. There is plenty of information on the web to prove you wrong. Your holier than thou claim has been disproven.
www.countercurrents.org...
www.wluml.org...

poet1b.

Your 1st link is not talking about recent crimes,but those committed in the 1990's and before.The 2nd link doesn't even mention the Indian Army.It mentions security forces and ultra and militant organizations.

That's correct jak! It's sad some people with half baked facts and knowledge come out with comments such as these.

It is obvious that Poet1b is clueless on the difference between the Indian Army and the Paramilitary and other state forces that are classified as 'security forces'. For his info, the Border Security Force (BSF), Indo Tibetean Border Police (ITBP), J&K Police (JKP), Central Reserve Police Force (CRPF), Special Ops Group, Central Industrial Security Force (CISF) etc are all paramilitary forces deployed in Kashmir and work under the Central and State Home Ministries. The Army is a completely different organisation under the Ministry of Defense and has nothing to do with them except during some joint ops with the local police.

As I mentioned earlier, a little knowledge is a dangerous thing.

posted on Nov, 13 2008 @ 10:02 PM
link   
Of course they can't be talking about security forces deployed by the Indian Army, all the others are doing the bad stuff.

People will make up their own minds, I'm confident they will see the truth. No army has the moral high ground, and history has clearly shown that.

posted on Nov, 13 2008 @ 11:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by poet1b
No army has the moral high ground, and history has clearly shown that.

Huh? You mean the terrorists, militant organizations, extremists, fundamentalists etc have the morale high ground?

Though you're right in a way. Human rights organizations lambaste actions of the security forces against terrorists on the slightest pretext, but NEVER talk about the dastardly acts committed by them.

When terrorists rape and kill innocent civilians, it seems acceptable to the human rights organizations as there isn't a word of condemnation from them! But even a soldier entering a house during a cordon and search op to hunt down terrorists, and all hell breaks loose. The human rights orgs go to town blaming the security forces for pillage, rape , etc, etc, though that's very far from the truth. And that's lapped up by the press for sensationalism which then becomes a big issue.

Well, that's how it works on the ground. That's the strategy adopted by the terrorists and militant orgs to further their agenda. And people like you seem to be gullible enough to believe in all this disinformation, which means their strategy seems to be working!

And finally, don't soldiers have human rights too?

[edit on 13-11-2008 by mikesingh]

posted on Nov, 14 2008 @ 10:36 AM
link   
reply to post by poet1b

Mike gave a list of the security forces in that area,and none are military.

No one is saying that Indian soldiers have never raped anyone,what is being said is that in the last few years there has been a clamp down on this behavior.Now if these security forces were also under military jurisdiction you would expect to see a decrease in criminal activity from them too,but they're aren't,so there hasn't been.

posted on Nov, 16 2008 @ 02:11 PM
link   
Most woman in the Military are NOT lesbian, although I will admit that there are many. Please do not affend me (a female Army Staff Sergeant) by that narrow minded generalization. As for jobs in which there is not much strength required? I would take that to mean, plenty non Combat intensive types of Jobs, or jobs in wich is not your sole mission to perform combat operations on a day to day basis. I am personally a Linguist for the Army, I do work behind a desk, but being a secretary is not my mission. Thanks.

posted on Nov, 16 2008 @ 02:11 PM
link   
Most woman in the Military are NOT lesbian, although I will admit that there are many. Please do not affend me (a female Army Staff Sergeant) by that narrow minded generalization. As for jobs in which there is not much strength required? I would take that to mean, plenty non Combat intensive types of Jobs, or jobs in wich is not your sole mission to perform combat operations on a day to day basis. I am personally a Linguist for the Army, I do work behind a desk, but being a secretary is not my mission. Thanks.

top topics

<< 16  17  18   >>

join