It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Snockers The New Immune Booster

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 29 2004 @ 05:08 PM
link   
Why I looked for a good picture this afternoon to go with this story I couldnt find a man in a white coat trying this so just the story will have to do. I happen to think the mear idea of doing this sickens me but Its worth posting if nothing else to show new upcomming heath products.

www.ananova.com...

Falcon

posted on Mar, 29 2004 @ 05:48 PM
link   
Actually I do think there is some truth to this. From personal experience, I have found that my immune system at least is stronger than some I know who perhaps have been more fastidious in there eradication of germs and bacteria in their envorment.

That is a polite way of saying that I'm somewhat of a slob at times.

Seriously though. The human body is really adaptable. The Immune System is just like a muscle. The more excercise it gets, the stronger it gets.

Cleanliness is a good thing, but taken to an extreme it can weaken the system so that when the really nasty stuff hits you you have little or no defense.

That is my take on it anyway.

posted on Mar, 29 2004 @ 05:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by Ambient Sound
Actually I do think there is some truth to this. From personal experience, I have found that my immune system at least is stronger than some I know who perhaps have been more fastidious in there eradication of germs and bacteria in their envorment.

That is a polite way of saying that I'm somewhat of a slob at times.

Seriously though. The human body is really adaptable. The Immune System is just like a muscle. The more excercise it gets, the stronger it gets.

Cleanliness is a good thing, but taken to an extreme it can weaken the system so that when the really nasty stuff hits you you have little or no defense.

That is my take on it anyway.

Wow, if that's true, I must have one of the strongest immune systems out there!

posted on Mar, 29 2004 @ 05:55 PM
link   
Is this the booger picking doctor?

www.arztverzeichnis.at...

in english:

babelfish.altavista.com...

German -> English

posted on Apr, 1 2004 @ 12:15 PM
link   
I always use to pick my nose but I never was one to eat what I found. This is interesting and now that I think about it it does make sense. Maybe I'll try it and see if there is a diffrence.

posted on Apr, 1 2004 @ 03:43 PM
link   
I found pictures of Booger Eaters....

posted on Apr, 1 2004 @ 04:04 PM
link   
Falcon and elevated one....thanks for sharing...I think.

Actually, I guess it makes sense. And, cuts down on the need for handkerchiefs and kleenex.

posted on Apr, 1 2004 @ 04:43 PM
link   
I hear you can save them for up to a week and then boil them with honey and make a real cool topping for icecream - the family would never know.

top topics

join