It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

God is no Hoax, God is Alive

page: 7
<< 4  5  6   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 5 2008 @ 11:27 AM
link   
I am a wisconsin native, this area is fairly well known, and most people that live here at any rate know that its nothing special, just one of those places people talk about en masse until people with problems hear about it and think "yay magic"

Look, I think it's great your son lived (I have had much more than my fair share of family difficulties, near death, and deaths) but I don't see that as any reason give credit to a fairy tale. If this god is so great and wonderful and saved your son; What exactly is so difficult about correcting the other issues in the world? Oh. A plan, a divine plan, which is a cop out. There are many logical problems with a god. Be glad those chances were 11 million to 1 and not 11 million to 0. (No such ratio I realize, just a colloquialism) I realize the fervent zealots will make snide, self up-lifting, and posturing remarks, and that's fine. You'll never agree with me, and I'll never agree with you.

All I'm saying is, be glad your son lived, but don't put credit where it doesn't belong.

posted on Nov, 5 2008 @ 03:05 PM
link   
Where the hell is Yahweh? Where do his followers take it from? He's not any more believable or realistic than other gods that we have made up.

IF there was some.. thing.. that created everything than fine.. but you dont know anything about it. It aint here for anyone to see.. it doesnt make contact. "Its all loving, and all good.. it makes prayers come true"... How the hell do you know? You "know" all these things about Yahweh, but you cant know.

Its just bs from beginning to end, and the day you people start getting some education on how the world, the universe, nature, reality and everything actually works.

-Knowledge is hard work. It takes firm action and studying.

-Imagining things is easy. It takes a brain... and stuff'll just come to you. Then you can easily participate by blabbering out your take on happyland and the goodness of someone else that you've never met (Yahweh)

Stop being dumb, for gods sake. We need smart people for the good of us all.

posted on Nov, 5 2008 @ 04:37 PM
link   
IMD, So you have had alot of accidents and survived them how does that equate to the proof of the God or anything else for that matter it does not. What does is that like many others you were conditioned from an early age to accept the God theory and thus expect the divine hand when things go wrong. If you have not received any religeous brainwashing you would not be thinking of divine intervention would you. It simply would not enter your head.

Religion is there to control the masses and to control power and knowledge and to subjugate the people and control their minds.

posted on Nov, 5 2008 @ 04:41 PM
link   
just because u win the lottery at over 11million to one odds.

does that mean god wants you to win?

im not saying he doesnt. the one is within all. but god, is not a he, or a she. and your argument is as weak as water

posted on Nov, 23 2008 @ 01:05 AM
link   
ok people dont lose sight of the fact 1 in 11 million odds ok .thats a statistic from a man .you arent questioning his statistic whos to say the 4 people it has ever happend too wasnt 4 miracles.your prayer was answered because you wanted it out of pure love not a selfish reason.

posted on Nov, 23 2008 @ 01:59 AM
link   
excellent Randy,
this is inspireing and sure hope to see more posts like this. I think it was when you fell to your knee's with all you have and let God do the miracle.
Just Pray and let God take care of things and he does. all said.
excellent.

top topics

<< 4  5  6   >>

join