It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

US Justifies Syrian & Pakistan Raids.

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 7 2008 @ 03:10 PM
link   
reply to post by LokiAsgardian

My Dear Madame, due to ur supposed English Lit & artsie Philo grad credentials

Once again your attention to detail sucks.English Lit is not one of my degrees.

Once again when u can't answer a charge, u change the subject to something totally irrelevant.

If this is true then its the pot calling the kettle black because you have yet to answer why Benazir Bhutto's support of the Taliban gets your condemnation and ridicule yet the UK,the US and Saudi Arabia who did exactly the same,don't.

You also ignored the fact that the Dayton Accords had nothing to do with the Kosovo War and the fact that NATO had been in that area for years fighting the Serbs,and there job was the protection of all others against the Serbs.In no way do i condone the bombing of civilians,i'm just questioning your 'intelligence' on the matter.Which has been wrong so far.

So according to u Britain had the right to violate Serbia's sovereignty and just start bombing, Serbia did not invite Britain

When another country invades its neighbour,breaches human rights and commits acts of genocide,NATO and the UN have a right to step in.Who has Pakistan invaded? Which neighbour has had there human rights breached by Pakistan? Which neighbour has Pakistan committed acts of genocide against?
The answer to all is no one.America is breaching the Pakistans sovereign rights to fight militants,not the government itself.

Reply, so that I can be certain that u read this (and amused in the knowledge that you are still wasting your time

Oh,i reply to you for 2 reasons.You might remember that i mentioned it in another thread.Its funny and each time you reply in kind i get more points,which helps me in catching up to my dads score.

And i see you have yet to answer neformore's post.Desperately trying to find an answer??

[edit on 7-11-2008 by jakyll]

posted on Nov, 7 2008 @ 03:54 PM
link   
Things are not always what they appear to be. We have no idea what goes on behind the scenes or even if two countries are communicating with each other.

In the latest Syrian raid for example, Syria knew about the raid and gave their approval.

Report: Syrian Officials Approved U.S.-led Raid Near Iraq Border

BAGHDAD — Despite reports that Syria denounced a violent U.S. Special Operations raid that took place near the Iraq border last week, intelligence officials in Damascus may have approved the attack, the London Times reports.

posted on Nov, 7 2008 @ 09:24 PM
link   
reply to post by WhatTheory

Things are not always what they appear to be. We have no idea what goes on behind the scenes or even if two countries are communicating with each other.

Very true.
But as the article says,they were supposed to kidnap him but things went tits up.I wonder if thats the same excuse they'll use for the 19 attacks in Pakistan.

posted on Nov, 7 2008 @ 09:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by jakyll
Very true.
But as the article says,they were supposed to kidnap him but things went tits up.I wonder if thats the same excuse they'll use for the 19 attacks in Pakistan.

Again, you are assuming.
For all we know, Pakistan has allowed most of the bombings. Of course they would probably never admit it publically but it could very well be true.

posted on Nov, 7 2008 @ 09:31 PM
link   
reply to post by WhatTheory

Oh,i meant that they were supposed to kidnap these terrorists but things went wrong.

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join