It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is this the minority election?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 31 2008 @ 06:53 PM
link   
WARNING: This is NOT a racist or sexist thread. I am sure none of us want any mods jumping on our heads!

Traditionally presidential candidates are old white men, have political parties finally realised the voting powers of the whole Nation?

Many people like people that are similar to themselves.

We still have the old white men with McCain and Biden

How many American women would vote for a woman; either Clinton or Palin because they see it as protecting / promoting womens interests?

As immigration increases across the western world, has Obama been chosen to appeal to the increasing non white vote?

Would a team of Obama and Clinton lost the vote of the white middle classes?

Does this boil down to the candidates being more important than the parties in the voters eyes?

Please can we have a civil discussion!

posted on Oct, 31 2008 @ 06:59 PM
link   

Would a team of Obama and Clinton lost the vote of the white middle classes?

I have no idea. I would have supported this ticket eagerly if Hillary had been on top of the ticket, but not if she had been begrudgingly chosen as The One's VP. I was really relieved when he chose Biden because I didn't have to vote against Hillary.

Palin means very little to me as far as my supporting McCain. My vote for McCain is a protest vote against Obama for the way Hillary was treated by her own party and the mainstream media.

new topics

join