It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What's Going On?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 31 2008 @ 05:39 PM
link   
I just went outside for a smoke and as I was looking up at the sky, I saw what I thought to be a contrail in the air. I followed it and looked really closely at it and it wasn't a normal straight line....There were curves to it. And then the trail got really thick and I could see the jet or whatever moving out front, but it was doing a wierd turn and then going straight down from what I could see. Then it disappeared behind the trees and I saw two more jets heading for the exact same spot, except their trails were straight and thin and disappeared almost instantly.

Here's a little something I drew up in paint:

Looks pretty much the same. I don't know if thre is any significance to this or not, but I just thought it was...strange...

posted on Oct, 31 2008 @ 05:44 PM
link   
oops, I started to post it looks like a picture you painted lines across because there is no detail on the lines. Guess I was right lol.

looks like the way a missle does when fired. Given the picture says alabama road, i'm guessing it's probably something to do with red stone.

Don't know though.

posted on Oct, 31 2008 @ 05:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by badmedia
oops, I started to post it looks like a picture you painted lines across because there is no detail on the lines. Guess I was right lol.

looks like the way a missle does when fired. Given the picture says alabama road, i'm guessing it's probably something to do with red stone.

Don't know though.

Well, I stole he image from google...I'm in East Tennessee. I just used that picture because it had the best angle from what I was seeing.

But what was strange is the curve the trail had in it, the small little bumps and curves way back in the trail, and then how it just seemed to be dropping out of the sky. I'm sure it wasn't, but that was the illusion it gave off. Then I look up in the sky and I see 2 more jets coming in right over my head heading for the same spot.

posted on Oct, 31 2008 @ 05:55 PM
link   
It was like this (the waves in the contrail)

then it got really thick and turned down

posted on Oct, 31 2008 @ 06:17 PM
link   
Could it have been caused by turbulence?
Kinda what one would think that looks like.

posted on Oct, 31 2008 @ 06:37 PM
link   
That's odd, I saw a similar thing recently(dont recall when), but I am in Kentucky.

Anyway, Whenever there seems to be a lot of "chemtrail" like activity in the sky, I always notice the same type of pattern. Lay the lines (X marks the Spot) then I see the jet circle back with a short tail, then go on to lay another line. Ho0w come the contrail is short and normal then all of a sudden, these spreading "chemtrails"?

Weird. Hope others can share some information on this topic.

Like if it is a missile, why is it being shot over our heads?? Isnt that dangerous?

top topics

join