It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Iranian Nuke Scientist: Weekend Quake was a Nuclear Test

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 30 2008 @ 02:00 PM
link   

A weekend 5.0 Richter earthquake in Iran was actually a nuclear bomb test, says an Iranian nuclear scientist claiming to be working on the project.

Perhaps this is the "significant event" alluded to by Biden and Colin Powell last week....

The geographical location of the test has several advantages. It is exposed to significant seismic activity, which could serve to mask nuclear tests; it is believed to be close to Iran's nuclear development facility; delivery and transport of material and personnel can be effected easily through the Hormuz Strait; and Iranian enemies would hesitate to bomb the area because that would threaten the flow of a substantial percentage of the world's oil.

www.israelnationalnews.com...

The article mentions that this is the second quake within the same area in two weeks...This one 5.0 and the previous quake at 4.8 on the Richter scale...

But this areis prone to seismic activity as shown here...

www.ngdir.ir...

Reuters reports Thursday morning that Iran has begun building a line of naval bases along its southern coast and up to the Straits of Hormuz.

However a buildup of naval bases is a strategy which would make sense if planning a nuclear attack against Israel...

posted on Oct, 30 2008 @ 02:32 PM
link   
Seismologists can determine whether a seismic event is natural or man-made. This is a fact. The energy of a nuclear weapon detonation is not 'similar' to nor easily 'confused' for an earthquake. There is a big disconnect between that aspect of this op and reality.

In point of fact, there has been considerable evidence that nuclear detonations cannot be hidden - even from space. And the residue will demonstrate precisely what source of fissionable material was used.

posted on Oct, 30 2008 @ 02:55 PM
link   

The source went on to reveal that Iran now has two nuclear-tipped ballistic missiles ready for use against Israel, possibly in the coming months.

www.israeltoday.co.il...

its coming!

maybe just jewish disinformation to gather support for an israeli strike

[edit on 30-10-2008 by satanUK]

posted on Oct, 30 2008 @ 03:01 PM
link   
reply to post by swdecord

How would it make sense to build naval bases if you are planning to engage Israel.................

posted on Oct, 30 2008 @ 03:35 PM
link   
Below is the link to the "Israel Insider" article...

israelinsider.ning.com...

Does anyone know the credibility of this source?

Also, there was a thread posted on ATS (link below), which discussed the possibility of a nuclear weapon dropped on Iraq in 1991, at the close of the war...(Doubtful, as I retired from the Navy in 1991, after 12 years (on disability from GWS), and was in the NBC (Nuclear, Biological and Chemical) program...)

www.abovetopsecret.com...

maxmars...

I am skeptical as well...

But, the above article states that the test, if truly conducted, was an underground test...

Also, I am not sure if this helps, but the below article discusses the way that underground nuclear tests are detected...

Underground nuclear testing was banned by the 1996 Comprehensive Nuclear-Test-Ban Treaty (CTBT) that bans all nuclear explosions on Earth.

75 % of all nuclear test explosions during the Cold War
were conducted underground.
The CTBTO’s seismic IMS stations are used to detect nuclear explosions underground. The seismic data is combined with radionuclide data. Only the radionuclide technology can determine if an explosion is nuclear in origin; its stations and laboratories around the world monitor the presence of particulates and/or noble gases in the atmosphere.

www.ctbto.org...

I am familiar with the methodology of detecting particulates and/or noble gases in the atmosphere...But also know that we missed a few...

However, as "Ocum's Razor" indicates..."When dealing with complex systems, the simplest solution is most likely ..."

posted on Oct, 30 2008 @ 03:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by satanUK

The source went on to reveal that Iran now has two nuclear-tipped ballistic missiles ready for use against Israel, possibly in the coming months.

www.israeltoday.co.il...

its coming!

maybe just jewish disinformation to gather support for an israeli strike

satanUK...

Thanks for the additional source...and I had the same thought regarding a "reason" for an Israeli first strike...

Your article also states that China and North Korea have aided Iran in their quest for a nuclear weapon...If you read Jim Marr's book "The Rise of the Fourth Reich," he presents compelling third party evidence that "our" nuclear weapons dropped on Japan during WWII were actually Nazi weapons, which came to us intact in a bargaining agreement with the Nazi senior scientists...

posted on Oct, 30 2008 @ 03:47 PM
link   
i am convinced that this is going to turn into a massive crisis very shortly

posted on Oct, 30 2008 @ 03:55 PM
link   
There's no threat like the Israeli threat in the middle east, that's a fact.

www.presstv.com...

posted on Oct, 30 2008 @ 04:32 PM
link   
i think the jews are going to be the scapegoat for the NWO, just like they have been scapegoats throughout history

new topics

top topics

join